2023 MLB AL & NL Rookie of the Year Odds Tracker
- Track how each contender’s odds of winning the AL and NL Rookie of the Year awards change over the course of the 2023 season
- Corbin Carroll (NL) and Gunnar Henderson (AL) are heavy betting favorites in the 2023 MLB Rookie of the Year odds midway through September
- The charts and graphs below display the average MLB ROY odds at legal online sportsbooks
The 2023 MLB season starts on March 30. This page tracks the American League and National League Rookie of the Year races. The graphs below have been generated by averaging the latest odds from reputable online sportsbooks.
- DRAFTKINGS SPORTSBOOK
BET $5 ON MLB & GET $200 IN BONUS BETS + UP TO $150 IN NO SWEAT BETS!
- FANDUEL SPORTSBOOK
BET $5 ON MLB & GET $200 IN BONUS BETS!
- BET365 SPORTSBOOK
BET $1 & GET $365 IN BONUS BETS!
- CAESARS SPORTSBOOK
GET UP TO $1,000 BACK - ON CAESARS!
- BETMGM SPORTSBOOK
FIRST MLB BET OFFER: UP TO $1,500 PAID BACK
- POINTSBET SPORTSBOOK
GET TEN 2ND CHANCE BETS UP TO $100 EACH!
- August 9: A strong month has pushed Gunnar Henderson to the top of the 2023 AL Rookie of the Year odds at -216. Oddsmakers see Masataka Yoshida (+219) as his only real competition.
- July 11: Josh Jung (+123) has widened his lead over Masataka Yoshida (+265) while third-favorite Gunnar Henderson (+303) is making a strong push in the AL Rookie of the Year odds.
- June 20: Rangers infielder Josh Jung (+181) has narrowly surpassed Red Sox outfielder Masataka Yoshida (+265) as the 2023 AL Rookie of the Year favorite.
- May 21: Boston outfielder Masataka Yoshida is a heavy favorite two months into the season, sitting at +134, with second-favorite Bryce Miller back at +917.
- March 27: Orioles infielder Gunnar Henderson will start the season as the 2023 AL Rookie of the Year favorite.
2023 AL Rookie of the Year Favorites
|Player (Position, Team)||Odds|
|Gunnar Henderson (SS/3B, Orioles)||-3000|
|Josh Jung (3B/SS, Rangers)||+2500|
|Triston Casas (1B, Red Sox)||+2500|
|Tanner Bibee (P, Guardians)||+3000|
|Masataka Yoshida (OF, Red Sox)||+8000|
|Yainer Diaz (C, Astros)||+15000|
Odds as of Sep. 12, 2023, at FanDuel Sportsbook.
|2013||Wil Myers (OF)||Tampa Bay Rays|
|2014||Jose Abreu (1B)||Chicago White Sox|
|2015||Carlos Correa (SS)||Houston Astros|
|2016||Michael Fulmer (P)||Detroit Tigers|
|2017||Aaron Judge (OF)||New York Yankees|
|2018||Shohei Ohtani (P/DH)||Los Angeles Angels|
|2019||Yordan Alvarez (DH)||Houston Astros|
|2020||Kyle Lewis (OF)||Seattle Mariners|
|2021||Randy Arozarena (OF)||Tampa Bay Rays|
|2022||Julio Rodriguez (OF)||Seattle Mariners|
- August 9: Carroll is now the presumptive winner at -2927 thanks to a recent slump from De La Cruz (+2400).
- July 11: De La Cruz (+241) is making a strong push and preventing Carroll (-333) from running away in the NL Rookie of the Year odds at midseason.
- June 20: Also the second-favorite in the NL MVP odds, Diamondbacks standout rookie Corbin Carroll is now a prohibitively short -469 favorite in the 2023 NL Rookie of the Year odds.
- June 5: Corbin Carroll (+100) is nearly an odds-on favorite after a strong couple weeks, while former favorite James Outman has faded to a distant second.
- May 21: Dodgers outfielder James Outman (+137) has taken over from Diamondbacks outfielder Corbin Carroll (+202) as the NL ROY betting favorite.
- March 27: Cardinals outfielder Jordan Walker (+372) enters the season as a slight favorite over Arizona outfielder Corbin Carroll (+379), with intriguing Mets pitcher Kodai Senga third at +820.
2023 NL Rookie of the Year Favorites
|Player (Position, Team)||Odds|
|Corbin Carroll (OF, Diamondbacks)||-3500|
|Matt McLain (IF, Reds)||+1000|
|Kodai Senga (P, Mets)||+3900|
|Elly De La Cruz (IF, Reds)||+10000|
|Spencer Steer (IF, Reds)||+10000|
|James Outman (OF, Dodgers)||+12000|
|Bobby Miller (P, Dodgers)||+20000|
|Andrew Abbott (P, Reds)||+20000|
Odds as of August 28, 2023, at FanDuel Sportsbook.
|2013||Jose Fernandez (P)||Miami Marlins|
|2014||Jacob deGrom (P)||New York Mets|
|2015||Kris Bryant (3B)||Chicago Cubs|
|2016||Corey Seager (SS)||Los Angeles Dodgers|
|2017||Cody Bellinger (1B)||Los Angeles Dodgers|
|2018||Ronald Acuna Jr. (OF)||Atlanta Braves|
|2019||Pete Alonso (1B)||New York Mets|
|2020||Devin Williams (RP)||Milwaukee Brewers|
|2021||Jonathan India (2B)||Cincinnati Reds|
|2022||Michael Harris II (OF)||Atlanta Braves|