2021 MLB Win Totals Tracker
- The 2021 MLB regular season is scheduled to start on April 1st and all 30 teams are currently scheduled to play a 162-game season
- The LA Dodgers opened with the highest win total (103.0) while the Pittsburgh Pirates opened with the lowest (58.5)
- The general rule this season is that teams must play at least 160 games for win-total bets to have action
The 2021 MLB season is scheduled to begin on Thursday, April 1st. Commissioner Rob Manfred has said that the league plans to play a full 162-game regular season.
The win totals for the 2021 season, however, recognize that COVID-19 interruptions are likely. All sportsbooks that have posted win totals to date have stated that teams only need to play 160 games for the bets to have action.
The page below shows the average win totals for the 2021 season, listed by league and then by highest to lowest.
- Opening NL Win Totals (Alphabetical)
- Opening AL Win Totals (Alphabetical)
- Opening MLB Win Totals (Highest to Lowest)
|Team||Win Total||Win Total as a Percentage||2020 Win Percentage||2021 Projection (FanGraphs)|
|Los Angeles Dodgers||102.5||.639||.717||97-65|
|New York Mets||90.5||.556||.433||91-71|
|San Diego Padres||94.5||.586||.617||94-68|
|San Francisco Giants||75.5||.466||.483||77-85|
|St. Louis Cardinals||86.5||.537||.517||79-83|
Odds as of Feb. 22.
|Team||Win Total||Win Total as a Percentage||2020 Win Percentage||2021 Projected Wins (FanGraphs)|
|Boston Red Sox||79.5||.494||.400||87-75|
|Chicago White Sox||90.5||.562||.583||87-75|
|Kansas City Royals||73.5||.444||.433||78-84|
|Los Angeles Angels||83.5||.512||.433||84-78|
|New York Yankees||95.5||.590||.550||96-66|
|Tampa Bay Rays||86.0||.531||.667||83-79|
|Toronto Blue Jays||86.0||.537||.533||88-74|
Odds as of Feb. 22.
|Los Angeles Dodgers||103.0|
|New York Yankees||95.5|
|San Diego Padres||95.0|
|Chicago White Sox||91.0|
|New York Mets||90.0|
|St. Louis Cardinals||87.0|
|Toronto Blue Jays||87.0|
|Tampa Bay Rays||86.0|
|Los Angeles Angels||83.0|
|Boston Red Sox||80.0|
|San Francisco Giants||75.5|
|Kansas City Royals||72.0|
Odds represent averages from online sportsbooks as of Feb. 22.