- BetMGM is basically giving away $100 to new users through their Masters promo
- The sportsbook is offering 100-1 odds on any golfer making a birdie throughout the entire tournament
- See how you can claim your offer at BetMGM below
Free money doesn’t come around very often. But that’s exactly what BetMGM is offering new users through their promo for The Masters tournament, which is set to tee off Thursday (April 8) morning.
The sportsbook is offering 100-1 odds on any golfer to make a birdie in the tournament. To be clear, you do not have to choose one golfer, not that this would make things much more difficult. You get every golfer in the field, and if just one of them makes a birdie, you get paid out.
As I said … free money.
You can claim your offer by clicking on the banner below, or you can keep reading for the full details.
BetMGM Masters Promo
Here are the finer details of this promo:
- Promo runs from April 4-8
- Promo is available to new users in CO, IA, IN, MI, NV, NJ, PA, TN, VA, and WV
- Must be a new user to be eligible
- Must make an initial deposit of at least $10
- Wager must be placed before the first golfer tees off on Thursday – expected to be 8am ET
- Max bet is $1
- Winnings will be paid out in free bets
Essentially, this promo is “Bet $1, Win $100”. Of course, they’re not just going to let you walk away with this $100 after you win. It’ll be paid out in free bets, which can be used to wager further on The Masters, or any other sporting event of your choosing.
>> Claim Your BetMGM Offer <<
In order to claim your offer, simply click on the banner or text link above, register your new account, make a first deposit of at least $10, and then place a bet on any golfer to make a birdie. Just be sure this is your first real money wager.
As mentioned, you are not locked into the golfer you pick, and will win your bet the moment the first birdie of the tournament is made.
There’s really not much to look into in terms of the best way to use this promo, as you’re not really even betting on anything. Go claim your free $100, then you can come back to SBD for some advice when it’s time to make actual wagers.
This article contains links to external sports betting services. SBD may receive advertising revenue from these links, however editorial has hand-picked each individual link based on relevance to the article, without influence on the coverage.
Let's have fun and keep it civil.