Corales Puntacana Championship Odds, Predictions & Best Bets 2023
- The Corales Puntacana Resort and Club Championship tees off Thursday, March 23rd
- Wyndham Clark is the +1200 favorite over Joel Dahmen
- Below, see the Corales Puntacana Championship odds to win, plus picks and the best-value bets
With the world’s best golfers teeing it up for the WGC-Dell Technologies Match Play, the PGA Tour is hosting an opposite field event. The Corales Puntacana Resort and Club Championship from the Dominican Republic is the site of a tournament that sees Wyndham Clark as the +1200 favorite.
This has been on the slate for the past five years, with Chad Ramey the defending champion. Joel Dahmen won it in 2021, and he’s the second favorite to earn his second PGA Tour title. Going low is imperative for success around Corales Golf Club, with each champion shooting double digits under par en route to the trophy.
2023 Corales Puntacana Championship Odds
|Erik Van Rooyen||+3000|
Defending champion Chad Ramey is +4500, and he comes in with some good form, having led the Players Championship after 18 holes. Wyndham Clark is the +1200 favorite, coming off a fifth place showing at the Valspar Championship. He’s in search of his maiden PGA Tour title.
$1,000 BACKBET NOW
Odds as of March 20th at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Ben Martin Loves Corales Championship
Ben Martin has won one PGA Tour event, way back in the 2014 (Shriners Open), and he’s come very close to adding to his trophy case at this tournament the last two years. In 2021, he posted a very respectable T-9th showing. Then in 2022, he was the 54-hole leader, before settling for a runner-up result. He’s made four straight cuts coming in, with a T-5th at the Honda Classic being the highlight.
Ben Martin’s Strokes Gained Stats Last 24 Rounds
In the last 24 measured rounds, Martin is high up in a lot of ‘strokes gained’ categories, where he ranks third in ball striking. For a golfer in solid form, along with someone who excels at this track, his +2800 odds are awfully intriguing.
Past Five Corales Puntacana Championship Winners
2023 Corales Puntacana Championship Picks and Value Bets
- Michael Kim (+4500): Just two starts ago, Michael Kim finished fifth at the Puerto Rico Open, which was another opposite field tourney. Two events before that, he also was solid, posting a T-11th at Pebble Beach. In the last twelve rounds, he’s tops in total strokes gained, of those playing in the Dominican Republic.
- Chad Ramey (+4500): Chad Ramey has a very enticing +4500 number next to his name, given that he’s the defending champion. He also led the Players Championship after the first round two weeks ago and was on the periphery of contention there and at the Valspar before tough final rounds knocked him down the board. The last two weeks he’s tops in strokes gained: short game and putting.
- Cody Gribble (+6000): In his last two spins, Cody Gribble has posted a T-7th at the Puerto Rico Open, then followed that up with another T-7th at the Valspar Championship. He’s first in total strokes gained in that span. He was seventh in putting and eighth in SG: off-the-tee at the latter event.
- DRAFTKINGS SPORTSBOOK
GET $1,050 IN BONUSES!
- CAESARS SPORTSBOOK
FIRST BET ON CAESARS UP TO $1,250 + 1,000 TIER CREDITS AND 1,000 REWARD CREDITS®
- FANDUEL SPORTSBOOK
NO SWEAT FIRST BET UP TO $2,500!
- BETMGM SPORTSBOOK
FIRST BET OFFER: UP TO $1,000 PAID BACK