- FanDuel Sportsbook is offering a no-brainer Masters promo that gives you 20-1 odds on three top players to simply make the cut
- The three players listed are among the top contenders to win the whole tournament
- See how you can claim your Masters promo at FanDuel below
There are good promos. There are great promos. Then there are the rare insane, no-doubter promos like the one FanDuel Sportsbook is offering for the 2021 Masters. FanDuel is offering new users 20-1 odds on your choice of Dustin Johnson (last year’s Green Jacket winner), Rory McIlroy, or Jordan Spieth to just make the cut!!
You can’t even get 20-1 odds on any of these golfers to win the tournament! Yet, FanDuel is giving you those odds on any of them to simply make the cut at The Masters. These promos rarely come with bets that are this easy to win.
If you don’t want to waste anymore time, you can click the banner below to claim your offer. If you want to read the finer details of this promo, keep reading.
FanDuel Masters Promo
Here are the finer details of this promo:
- Only available to new users
- Available in all sportsbook eligible states (except Illinois)
- Promo runs from Tuesday, April 6 until the end of the Second Round of The Masters (Thursday, April 8) when the cut is made
- Max bet is $5
- Must make a first deposit
- In app only
In order to claim your FanDuel promo, simply click on the link above, register your new account, make a first deposit, and then place your first real-money wager on Dustin Johnson, Rory McIlroy, or Jordan Spieth to make the cut.
Desktop users can still claim this offer by clicking on the link above and registering an account. You will receive a pop-up to download the app after that to claim your offer.
Best Way to Use FanDuel Masters Promo
Honestly, I’m not really sure there’s a bad way to use this promo from FanDuel. Your options are limited to three players, and they have combined to miss two cuts at The Masters in their careers.
Spieth has never missed a cut in seven appearances, McIlroy has missed once (2010) in 12 appearances, and Johnson has missed once (2014) in ten outings. Their current odds to make the cut (the odds have changed since creating the banner above) are as follows:
- Dustin Johnson’s odds to make the cut: -1100
- Jordan Spieth’s odds to make the cut: -1000
- Rory McIlroy’s odds to make the cut: -700
A normal $5 play on Johnson to simply make the cut would have you winning $0.45, while that same bet on McIlroy would only win you $0.71.
It is highly, highly likely that all three of these players make the cut this weekend. Personally, I’d ride with the reigning champ, Dustin Johnson. But there’s a very good chance it won’t matter which golfer you choose, especially since you can claim your golfer after the First Round.
This article contains links to external sports betting services. SBD may receive advertising revenue from these links, however editorial has hand-picked each individual link based on relevance to the article, without influence on the coverage.