2022-23 NFL Win Totals
- Look back to NFL win totals for the 2022-23 NFL season
- The Bills and Buccaneers opened with the highest win totals
- Looking for current NFL win totals?
The 2022 NFL win totals opened on March 27. With a ton of player movement happening in the NFL offseason, sportsbooks did not want to release any win totals too early. You can see how the 2022-23 NFL win totals for each team change in the graph below, which was generated by taking each team’s average win total across our top online sports betting sites.
2022 NFL Win Total Odds
The Buffalo Bills and Tampa Bay Buccaneers opened with the highest NFL win totals at 11.5.
The Houston Texans have the lowest NFL win total for the 2022-23 NFL season. The Texans’ over/under is just 3.5.
2022-23 NFL Win Totals Betting Odds
|Team||Closing Win Total||Over Odds||Under Odds|
|Green Bay Packers||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|Kansas City Chiefs||13.5||+115||-140|
|Las Vegas Raiders||6.5||-150||+130|
|Los Angeles Chargers||9.5||-120||+100|
|Los Angeles Rams||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|New England Patriots||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|New Orleans Saints||6.5||+190||-235|
|New York Giants||8.5||+120||-140|
|New York Jets||9.5||+190||-230|
|San Francisco 49ers||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|Tampa Bay Buccaneers||8.5||+125||-145|
Win totals as of December 13
Here are some more notes on NFL win totals movement:
- [October 12] The Steelers win total continues to plummet after Kenny Pickett’s first start resulted in a blowout loss to the Bills. Pittsburgh’s win total was 7.5 after Week 1, but is now down at 4.5, the second-lowest in the NFL.
- [September 27] The Eagles’ NFL win total continues to rise as it’s now at 12.5, which is tied for the league-high with the Bills. The Patriots’ win total has been taken off the board for now as we await more firm news on the severity of Mac Jones’ ankle injury.
- [September 20] After the first two weeks of the 2022 NFL season, the Bills and Buccaneers are still out in front of the rest with win totals of 12.5 and 12, respectively. The Eagles win total has seen the most positive movement, now landing at 11.5 after opening at 8.5. The Bengals’ win total has dropped the most, going from 10 to 8.5.
- [August 18] The Browns’ win total has finally reopened after the league has announced an 11-game suspension for QB Deshaun Watson. Cleveland’s win total is set at 8.5 with Jacoby Brissett expected under center for Week 1.
- [March 27] NFL win totals have opened for the 2022-23 NFL season. The only team who was left off the board is the Cleveland Browns, who traded for Deshaun Watson. The former Texans QB could still be suspended by the league for the sexual misconduct allegations he is facing. Ten teams have opened with double-digit win totals, while six teams have opened with over/unders of six or less.