2022 UEFA Europa League Odds Tracker
- Track the odds movement for every major football club in the 2021/22 UEFA Europa League
- Premier League side West Ham United are the current favorites
- View teams individually or compared to others trending in the same direction
European soccer’s second-biggest club competition is the UEFA Europa League (UEL). The competition began in 1971 as the UEFA Cup and was renamed recently to the UEL in 2010. The graphs below are generated by calculating the average odds from several of the most trusted sportsbooks.
Current 2022 Europa League Odds & Favorites
Latest 2022 Europa League Winner Odds
|Zenit St Petersburg||+2500|
Odds as of Nov 26
Here are some notes of major line movements throughout the competition:
- [11/26/21] After being knocked out of the Champions League, Borussia Dortmund have immediately become the favorites to win the Europa League at +600 odds
- [10/19/21] After a 2-0-0 start, West Ham’s odds have shortened from +1600 to +1200
- [8/27/21] From +2500 to +2000, Lyon’s odds have shortened after the Europe League Group Stage
- [8/6/21] Napoli and Leicester City are the early 12-1 favorites for the Europa League title
Neither Villarreal the current champs, or Manchester Untied, the finalists, are seen in the current odds as both have qualified for the Champions League. Villarreal won in penalties (11-10) over Man U after the teams drew 1-1 in regulation during last season’s final.
Past Europa League Winners
Sometimes it’s worth waiting to bet on the Europa League winner until one of the Champions League teams drops down into the competition. It’s a bet that paid off nearly 50-percent of the time of late. In the past 13 years a UCL side has lifted the trophy five times.
Despite the tournament featuring some of the lesser teams in Europe, the title is still often lifted by a side coming from one of the big five leagues in the continent. That’s been the case in each of the past ten years. Porto from the Portuguese Primeira Liga won in 2010. In 2009 Ukranian side Shakhtar Donestk were the last winners of the competition when it was still called the UEFA Cup
2022 Europa League Odds By Top 5 Leagues
Teams With Most Europa League Titles
Even though Juventus and Inter rank near the top of the all-time records with three wins each, it’s been a long time since either has won a UEL trophy. Juventus last won 1993, while Inter did so in 1998. Obviously these teams are often not participating in the competition, as they’re typically involved in the Champions League.
French side Marseille and Portuguese Benfica have come up just short on the most occasions, having been a runner-up three times each. Both did so recently with Marseille in 2018 and Benfica in 2014.
This article contains links to external sports betting services. SBD may receive advertising revenue from these links, however editorial has hand-picked each individual link based on relevance to the article, without influence on the coverage.