2023 UEFA Europa League Odds Tracker
- Track the odds movement for every major football club in the 2022/23 UEFA Europa League
- Arsenal is favored entering the Knockout Round Playoffs of the Europa League
- View teams individually or compared to others trending in the same direction
European soccer’s second-biggest club competition is the UEFA Europa League (UEL). The competition began in 1971 as the UEFA Cup and was renamed recently to the UEL in 2010. The graphs below are generated by calculating the average odds from several of the most trusted sportsbooks.
The 2023 Europa League Final will take place on Wednesday, May 31 at Puskas Arena Park in Budapest, Hungary. It is the 52nd season of the competition.
Current 2023 Europa League Odds & Favorites
Latest 2023 Europa League Winner Odds
Odds as of November 7
Here are some notes of major line movements throughout the competition:
- [11/7/22] With the group stage complete, Arsenal are still favorites, but after crashing out of the Champions League, Barcelona are now the second-favorites
- [9/20/22] Through two rounds of Group Stage play it’s still Arsenal and Man U at the top of the odds. Followed by fellow “Big 5” teams Roma, Real Sociedad, Real Betis and Lazio.
- [8/26/22] The Europa League Group Stage Draw is complete. Arsenal are the leading favorites at +550 odds, followed by Man U at +800
SIGN UP BONUS
Get Bet Insurance Up To $1,000
Last year’s champions Eintracht Frankfurt will be playing in the Champions League this season. They won the UEL title last season over Scottish club Rangers. The match was 1-1 after regulation and needed penalties, where Frankfurt won 5-4 to lift the trophy
Past Europa League Winners
Sometimes it’s worth waiting to bet on the Europa League winner until one of the Champions League teams drops down into the competition. After the UCL Group Stage, often, some big-time clubs drop into the mix and completely shake up the odds.
It's set! 🤩
— UEFA Europa League (@EuropaLeague) November 7, 2022
Despite the tournament featuring some of the lesser teams in Europe, the title is still often lifted by a side coming from one of the big five leagues in the continent. That’s been the case in each of the past 11 years. Porto from the Portuguese Primeira Liga won in 2010. In 2009 Ukrainian side Shakhtar Donetsk were the last winners of the competition when it was still called the UEFA Cup
2023 Europa League Odds By Top 5 Leagues
Teams With Most Europa League Titles
Even though Juventus and Inter rank near the top of the all-time records with three wins each, it’s been a long time since either has won a UEL trophy. Juventus last won 1993, while Inter did so in 1998. Obviously, these teams are often not participating in the competition, as they’re typically involved in the Champions League.
French side Marseille and Portuguese Benfica have come up just short on themost occasions, having been a runner-up three times each. Both did so recently with Marseille in 2018 and Benfica in 2014.
This article contains links to external sports betting services. SBD may receive advertising revenue from these links, however editorial has hand-picked each individual link based on relevance to the article, without influence on the coverage.