2024 UEFA Europa League Odds Tracker
- Track the odds movement for every major football club in the 2023/24 UEFA Europa League
- Liverpool are the current Europa League favorites
- View teams individually or compared to others trending in the same direction
European soccer’s second-biggest club competition is the UEFA Europa League (UEL). The competition began in 1971 as the UEFA Cup and was renamed recently to the UEL in 2010. The graphs below are generated by calculating the average odds from several of the most trusted sportsbooks.
The 2024 Europa League Final will take place on Wednesday, May 22, 2024 at Aviva Stadium in Dublin Republic of Ireland. It is the 53rd season of the competition.
Current 2024 Europa League Odds & Favorites
Latest 2024 Europa League Winner Odds
|Brighton & Hove Albion||+1400|
|West Ham United||+2000|
|Union Saint Gilloise||+13000|
Odds as of November 8th at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Premier League giants Liverpool are the current Europa League favorites by a wide margin at +300 odds. Roma, Leverkusen, Brighton and Atalanta round out the top five.
Here are some notes of major line movements throughout the competition:
- [Oct 16] Liverpool have won both of their opening group stage games and are significant +300 favorites to win the Europa League with Roma second overall at +1200. Roma have also won both games and are tied with Slavia Prague for first in Group G
- [Sept 1] The Europa League Group Stage draw is complete snd Liverpool at +350 odds are the clear favorites. It’s another EPL side, Brighton who comes in at a distance second at odds of +1200.
— UEFA Europa League (@EuropaLeague) September 1, 2023
Last year’s final was won by Sevilla who drew with AS Roma 1-1 before going on to win in penalties 4-1.
Past Europa League Winners
Sometimes it’s worth waiting to bet on the Europa League winner until one of the Champions League teams drops down into the competition. After the UCL Group Stage, often, some big-time clubs drop into the mix and completely shake up the odds.
Despite the tournament featuring some of the lesser teams in Europe, the title is still often lifted by a side coming from one of the big five leagues in the continent. That’s been the case in each of the past 12 years. Porto from the Portuguese Primeira Liga won in 2010. In 2009 Ukrainian side Shakhtar Donetsk were the last winners of the competition when it was still called the UEFA Cup
Spain, England and Italy have dominated this competition over the years with 14, nine and nine titles respectively. Next in line is Germany with six winners and Netherlands with four.
Teams With Most Europa League Titles
Even though Juventus and Inter rank near the top of the all-time records with three wins each, it’s been a long time since either has won a UEL trophy. Juventus last won 1993, while Inter did so in 1998. Obviously, these teams are often not participating in the competition, as they’re typically involved in the Champions League.
French side Marseille and Portuguese Benfica have come up just short on themost occasions, having been a runner-up three times each. Both did so recently with Marseille in 2018 and Benfica in 2014.