2023 UEFA Europa League Odds Tracker
- Track the odds movement for every major football club in the 2022/23 UEFA Europa League
- Sevilla and AS Roma will meet in the Europa League Final
- View teams individually or compared to others trending in the same direction
European soccer’s second-biggest club competition is the UEFA Europa League (UEL). The competition began in 1971 as the UEFA Cup and was renamed recently to the UEL in 2010. The graphs below are generated by calculating the average odds from several of the most trusted sportsbooks.
The 2023 Europa League Final will take place on Wednesday, May 31 at Puskas Arena Park in Budapest, Hungary. It is the 52nd season of the competition.
Current 2023 Europa League Odds & Favorites
Bet $5 on Soccer & Get $100 Instantly!
GET $100GET PROMO
Latest 2023 Europa League Winner Odds
Odds as of May 19 at DraftKings Sportsbook
Here are some notes of major line movements throughout the competition:
- [May 19] The final is set between Sevilla and AS Roma. The oddsmakers are completely split with both teams set at -115 to lift the trophy. While in regulation, Sevilla is +170 favorites with Roma at +185 and the draw +195
- [May 17] Ahead of leg 2 of the semifinals, Sevilla at +225 hold the lead in the Europa League odds, followed closely by Roma and Juventus. Leverkusen are the longshots at +330.
- [Apr 21] Juventus are the new favorites to win the Europa League, with the Bianconeri now averaging +194 odds to win their first major European championship since 1996.
- [Mar 17] With the competition whittled to 8 teams and London-rivals Arsenal now eliminated, Manchester United are now clear favorites at +140 to win their second Europa League title. Belgian side Union Saint-Gilloise is now getting the longest odds to win at +2500, as they continue on their first adventure through the European competitions.
- [Mar 10] The biggest movers in the positive after the first Round of 16 matches are Feyenoord, who’s average odds jumped from +3025 to +2250 following an away draw to Shakhtar Donetsk. On the opposite end, Real Betis now face long odds after their 4-1 away loss to Manchester United, with average odds moving from +1880 to +20000.
- [Feb 24] With the competition now down to its final 16 teams, Manchester United are your new favorites to capture the Europa League title, with average odds currently sitting at +248.
- [Feb 13] Juventus have seen their odds shorten from +1200 to +1000 since November ahead of the start of Knockout Rounds.
- [Nov 7] With the group stage complete, Arsenal are still favorites, but after crashing out of the Champions League, Barcelona are now the second-favorites.
- [Sep 20] Through two rounds of Group Stage play it’s still Arsenal and Man U at the top of the odds. Followed by fellow “Big 5” teams Roma, Real Sociedad, Real Betis and Lazio.
- [Aug 26] The Europa League Group Stage Draw is complete. Arsenal are the leading favorites at +550 odds, followed by Man U at +800.
Last year’s champions Eintracht Frankfurt will be playing in the Champions League this season. They won the UEL title last season over Scottish club Rangers. The match was 1-1 after regulation and needed penalties, where Frankfurt won 5-4 to lift the trophy
Past Europa League Winners
Sometimes it’s worth waiting to bet on the Europa League winner until one of the Champions League teams drops down into the competition. After the UCL Group Stage, often, some big-time clubs drop into the mix and completely shake up the odds.
🥵 Who's making it to the final? #UEL pic.twitter.com/IYU1GxABNY
— UEFA Europa League (@EuropaLeague) April 20, 2023
Despite the tournament featuring some of the lesser teams in Europe, the title is still often lifted by a side coming from one of the big five leagues in the continent. That’s been the case in each of the past 11 years. Porto from the Portuguese Primeira Liga won in 2010. In 2009 Ukrainian side Shakhtar Donetsk were the last winners of the competition when it was still called the UEFA Cup
2023 Europa League Odds By Top 5 Leagues
Teams With Most Europa League Titles
Even though Juventus and Inter rank near the top of the all-time records with three wins each, it’s been a long time since either has won a UEL trophy. Juventus last won 1993, while Inter did so in 1998. Obviously, these teams are often not participating in the competition, as they’re typically involved in the Champions League.
French side Marseille and Portuguese Benfica have come up just short on themost occasions, having been a runner-up three times each. Both did so recently with Marseille in 2018 and Benfica in 2014.
Archived Europa League odds: 2022, 2021, 2020
This article contains links to external sports betting services. SBD may receive advertising revenue from these links, however editorial has hand-picked each individual link based on relevance to the article, without influence on the coverage.
- DRAFTKINGS SPORTSBOOK
GET $1,050 IN BONUSES!
- CAESARS SPORTSBOOK
FIRST BET ON CAESARS UP TO $1,250 + 1,000 TIER CREDITS AND 1,000 REWARD CREDITS®
- FANDUEL SPORTSBOOK
NO SWEAT FIRST BET UP TO $1,000!
- BETMGM SPORTSBOOK
FIRST BET OFFER: UP TO $1,000 PAID BACK