2022 Ligue 1 Odds Tracker
- See the most recent 2022 Ligue 1 odds for all 20 teams
- PSG has claimed a tenth Ligue 1 title
- Track each team’s odds movement throughout the 2021/22 season
We are tracking the odds for each of the 20 teams participating in the 2021/22 Ligue 1 season. The graphs below are generated by averaging the odds from multiple sources and will be updated throughout the year.
Current 2022 Ligue 1 Odds & Favorites
Latest 2022 Ligue 1 Winner Odds
Odds as of Feb 4Advertising Disclosure
Here are some more notes on major line moves throughout the year:
- [4/23/22] PSG have now won eight of the past ten French titles after claiming their tenth Ligue 1 title in April
Paris Saint-Germain win Ligue 1 for a joint-record TENTH time 🏆🇫🇷 pic.twitter.com/VGQReETbGL
— Football on BT Sport (@btsportfootball) April 23, 2022
- [2/4/22] Still running away with the title hopes, PSG’s odds have shortened by average from -10000 to -37500. They can be found for as short as -50000 at some sportsbooks
- [12/14/21] With a 13 point lead over second-place Marseille, PSG are commanding -10000 favorites for the title
- [10/5/21] PSG’s 8-0-1 start to the campaign has seen their odds shorten from -1300 to -3500
- [8/18/21] With Messi coming on board and two wins already in the bag, PSG’s title odds are now a whopping -1300
- [6/2/21] PSG have opened as heavy -500 favorites to regain the Ligue 1 title in 2022, while current champs Lille have opened at +900, tied alongside Lyon in the odds table
Lille edged out PSG on points, 83-82 to win their first Ligue 1 title since 2011, to break a run of three-straight wins for PSG.
The 2020/21 French season came down to the eire with both Monaco (78 points) and Lyon (76 points) still in contention into the final stages of the season.
Recent Ligue 1 Winners
While PSG have been the dominant team in France in recent memory, prior to 2013, they had not won the title since 1994.
Ten different teams won the Ligue 1 title between 1994 and 2013. Lyon was the most successful during that time finishing first seven seasons in a row.
How did PSG fail to defend their Ligue 1 crown? | We look over five results that cost Les Parisiens 🟥🟦😫https://t.co/xDZJqngJCl
— beIN SPORTS USA (@beINSPORTSUSA) May 25, 2021
Lille’s title win in 2021 was the club’s fourth all-time.
The 2021/22 season sees the departures Nimes and Dijon through relegation to Ligue 2, while Troyes and Clermont have been promoted.