2020 Ligue 1 Cup Odds Tracker
- See the most recent 2020 Ligue 1 odds for all 20 teams
- Isolate each team or compare them to others trending in the same direction
- Track each team’s odds movement throughout the 2019/20 season
We are tracking the odds for each of the 20 teams participating in the 2019/20 Ligue 1 season. The graphs below are generated by averaging the odds from multiple sources and will be updated throughout the year.
2020 Ligue 1 Cup Top Contenders
Here are some more notes on major line moves throughout the year:
- [3/2/20] With a 13-point lead in the league, PSG’s odds continue to shorten to an incredible -100000
- [1/13/20] Marseille are undefeated in nine and have seen their odds shorten from 80-1 to 50-1
- [12/17/19] With a seven-point lead over Marseille, PSG are gigantic -25000 favorites to win the league, ahead of their closest rivals from the port city who sit at +8000
- [11/6/19] Despite already suffering three defeats, PSG’s seven-point lead atop Ligue 1 has seen their average odds shorten from -1400 to -4200
- [9/16/19] Neymar has remained in Paris, PSG are currently first in the league with 12 points and PSG’s title odds are now -1400
- [7/31/19] Odds have remained fairly stagnant in the lead up to the Ligue 1 season. Second favorites Lyon have seen their odds drop slightly from an average of +900 to +930
- [6/19/19] Champions Paris Saint-Germain are considered huge favorites to win Ligue 1 for a third-straight time as they’ve opened with -800 odds
2020 Ligue 1 Cup Odds
Odds taken Mar. 2
We will miss your smile and energy! We wish you all the best for the future ❤️💙
— Paris Saint-Germain (@PSG_English) June 24, 2019
Lille finished second in the Ligue 1 table last year, yet were a full 16 points back of PSG. They’ve opened with average odds of +3500.
Third-place Lyon, were three points behind Lille, but have been tipped as the team most likely to catch PSG at odds of +900 prior to the 2019-20 season.
Recent Ligue 1 Cup Winners
While PSG have been the dominant team in France in recent memory, prior to 2013, they had not won the title since 1994.
Barcelona's vice president sets the record straight over Neymar. pic.twitter.com/6bt2mDk5Rz
— ESPN FC (@ESPNFC) June 27, 2019
Ten different teams won the Ligue 1 title between 1994 and 2013. Lyon was the most successful during that time finishing first seven seasons in a row.