2021 Ligue 1 Odds Tracker
- See the most recent 2021 Ligue 1 odds for all 20 teams
- PSG are only -138 favorites ahead of Lille in the Ligue 1 table
- Track each team’s odds movement throughout the 2020/21 season
We are tracking the odds for each of the 20 teams participating in the 2020/21 Ligue 1 season. The graphs below are generated by averaging the odds from multiple sources and will be updated throughout the year.
Current 2021 Ligue 1 Odds & Favorites
Latest 2021 Ligue 1 Winner Odds
|Team||Odds at DraftKings|
Odds from Apr 5
Here are some more notes on major line moves throughout the year:
- [4/5/21] After their 1-0 win over PSG on the weekend, Lille’s title odds are now +200
- [3/16/21] Still leading the table, Lille’s odds have shortened from +700 to +350, while PSG are now just -200 favorites, three points back of Lille for the lead
- [2/16/21] Currently leading Ligue, Lille’s odds have shortened from +1600 in early January to +700 now
- [1/5/21] PSG finds themselves one point back of both Lyon and Lille and their odds have adjusted from -1000 to -550. While odds for Lyon +3000 to +767 and Lille +2750 to +1600 have improved
- [11/23/20] Currently in second place and just two points behind leaders PSG, Lille’s odds have shortened to +2750. Monaco, despite beating PSG last week are still priced at +5000
- [9/23/20] Saint-Etienne and Rennes are off to strong starts and are currently tied in first with ten points. Their odds have shortened from +16500 to +6533 and +6667 to +4333 respectively
- [8/17/20] With an impressive showing in the Champions League, reaching the semifinals, Lyon’s odds have shortened from +2533 at open to +2167 now
- [7/29/20] After being awarded their third-straight title when Ligue 1 shut their season down during the pandemic, PSG have opened as massive favorites to win the 2020/21 season, at average odds of -1917, but as incredibly low as -3300 at some shops
Despite being the second-favorites, Marseille are wide outsiders at 25-1 odds to open, having finished 12 points behind PSG with one extra match played when the league shut down and awarded PSG the title last season.
Los títulos del PSG en los últimos 10 años 😱
Ligue 1 🇫🇷
Coupe de France 🇫🇷
¿Es turno para la Champions? 😎 pic.twitter.com/2TOsdWR4rx
— Ahora o Nunca ESPN (@ahoraonuncaespn) July 24, 2020
PSG have now won three-straight Ligue 1 titles and seven of the past eight overall. Monaco were the only team to break up the recent PSG dominance with a win in 2017.
Recent Ligue 1 Winners
While PSG have been the dominant team in France in recent memory, prior to 2013, they had not won the title since 1994.
Ten different teams won the Ligue 1 title between 1994 and 2013. Lyon was the most successful during that time finishing first seven seasons in a row.
The 2020/21 season sees the departures of Amiens and Toulouse (relegation) and the additions of Lorient and Lens (promoted from Ligue 2).
French clubs and federation have decided: they will take a table with points per game to decide the season: PSG champions, Marseille and Rennes in the CL; Lille, Reims and Nice in the EL; Toulouse and Amiens down; Lorient and Lens.
So no Europe for Lyon. https://t.co/zrnlDfpfGD
— Julien Laurens (@LaurensJulien) April 30, 2020
Most Ligue 1 Titles
SBD Archived Ligue 1 Trackers: 2019/20