2023 Ligue 1 Odds Tracker
- See the most recent 2023 Ligue 1 odds for all 20 teams
- PSG are the defending champions and are again massive favorites for the Ligue 1 title
- Track each team’s odds movement throughout the 2022/23 season
We are tracking the odds for each of the 20 teams participating in the 2022/23 Ligue 1 season. The graphs below are generated by averaging the odds from multiple sources and will be updated throughout the year.
Current 2023 Ligue 1 Odds & Favorites
Odds to Win Ligue 1
Odds as of February 28 at DraftKings Sportsbook
Bet $5 on Soccer & Get $100 Instantly!
GET $100GET PROMO
Here are some more notes on major line moves throughout the year:
- [Feb 28] After winning 3-0 away to Marseille last weekend, PSG’s Ligue 1 odds have jumped back up to -5000
- [Feb 21] PSG have not been their dominant selves this season. While they still lead Ligue with 57 points, both Marseille (52) and Monaco (50) are both within striking distance. While PSG was much bigger favorites in the fall, they are only -1600 now
- [Dec 21] PSG are huge favorites at -10000 odds, followed by a wide margin by Lens at +2000
- [Sep 26] At 7-1-0 and two points above Marseille in the table coming out of the international break, PSG’s Ligue 1 odds are now -3500
- [Jul 5] PSG are early favorites to win another Ligue 1 title at -1000 odds
PSG was a huge 15 points clear of second-place Marseille to win the 2022 Ligue 1 title. PSG finished with a record of 26-8-4, scoring 90 goals and conceding just 36 in 38 matches. In first place, they had 86 points, followed by Marseille with 71 points and Monaco with 69 points to round out the top three.
𝐆𝐎𝐀𝐋𝐒, 𝐆𝐎𝐀𝐋𝐒, 𝐆𝐎𝐀𝐋𝐒 ⚽️@AS_Monaco_EN's Stade Louis-II has seen the most #Ligue1UberEats goals this season with 48 🎯
The Monégasques have scored 29 and conceded 19 at home 🔴 pic.twitter.com/LJtPdh0Qci
— Ligue 1 English (@Ligue1_ENG) February 23, 2023
Kylian Mbappe won the Golden Boot with 28 goals, followed closely by Wissan Ben Yedder of Monaco with 26 goals.
Recent Ligue 1 Winners
After a brief year off as Ligue 1 champions with Lille winning in 2021, Paris Saint-Germain were again champions in the 2021/22 season. They’ve now won four of the past five, and eight of the past ten Ligue 1 titles.
With the 2022 win, PSG are now level on ten overall titles with Saint-Etienne for the most all-time.
Saint-Etienne was one of three teams to go down in relegation last season. They lost to Auxerre in the relegation playoffs.
Metz and Bordeaux suffered automatic relegation.
Meanwhile, Toulouse and AC Ajaccio were first and second respectively in Ligue 2 and earned automatic promotion for the 2022/23 season to Ligue 1.
Most Ligue 1 Titles
SBD Archived Ligue 1 Trackers: 2021/22, 2020/21, 2019/20
- DRAFTKINGS SPORTSBOOK
GET $1,050 IN BONUSES!
- CAESARS SPORTSBOOK
FIRST BET ON CAESARS UP TO $1,250 + 1,000 TIER CREDITS AND 1,000 REWARD CREDITS®
- FANDUEL SPORTSBOOK
NO SWEAT FIRST BET UP TO $1,000!
- BETMGM SPORTSBOOK
FIRST BET OFFER: UP TO $1,000 PAID BACK