2019 US Open Odds Tracker
- View the odds for the 2019 US Open
- See how the odds changed throughout the year leading up to, and through the tournament
- Check out the odds for the 2020 US Open
The graphs below were generated by averaging the odds from a number of top online sportsbooks to give you a better sense of each golfer’s chances of winning the 2019 US Open at Pebble Beach.
2019 US Open Odds For Top Contenders
- [June 15] Although Woodland leads Rose by one stroke heading into Sunday, the two have identical average odds of +180
- [June 14] Gary Woodland leads the field at 9-under after shooting a 65 in Round 2 of the US Open, but he’s only tied for the second-best odds to win the tournament, as Rory McIlroy, who sits four shots back, has the best odds to win
- [June 13] Justin Rose was the leader after the first round, shooting 6-under, and is now favored to win the US Open
- [June 10] Rory McIlroy is firmly back in the top three with average odds of +830.
- [May 20] Thanks to winning the 2019 PGA Championship, Brooks Koepka, the two-time defending champion at the US Open, is now favored to win the 2019 US Open, sporting very short +580 odds
- [Apr 15] After winning the 2019 Masters, Tiger is again favored to win the US Open with +800 odds, the shortest odds any golfer has been given thus far
- [Feb 27] Dustin Johnson is again favored after Tiger’s 2019 has gotten off to a slow start
- [Jan 31, 2019] With average odds of +980, Tiger Woods is now the favorite to win the US Open
- [Sept 24, 2018] Tiger Woods and Dustin Johnson are now co-favorites to win the 2019 US Open
- [Aug 31, 2018] Dustin Johnson has opened as the favorite to win the 2019 US Open, sporting +1000 odds
US Open Odds at Bovada
|Player||Odds to Win the 2019 US Open at Bovada|
*Odds taken on June 15, 2019 (after Round 3)
OWGR Top Ranked Golfers
Odds for Past US Open Winners
Past 10 Winners
Brooks Koepka is the first golfer since Curtis Strange to win back-to-back US Open championships. Strange accomplished the feat in 1988 at The Country Club in Brookline, Massachusetts, and in 1989 at Oak Hill Country Club in Rochester, New York.
Pebble Beach Past Winners
Pebble Beach has hosted the US Open five times, and can claim an impressive list of champions, including a pair of all-time greats in Jack Nicklaus and Tiger Woods.
Can Brooks Koepka Three-peat?
Brooks Koepka has won three events on the PGA Tour. Two of them were consecutive US Opens. In 2017, Koepka stormed to a tournament record -16 at Erin Hills, and beat the field by four strokes.
In 2018, he looked almost more dominant, starting on Sunday in a four-way tie for the lead and pulling away quickly. Even Tommy Fleetwood’s final round 63 wasn’t enough to force a playoff.
Brooks Koepka US Open Opening Odds from 2017-19
|Year||Brooks Koepka Odds to Win US Open|
Archived US Open Odds: 2018