Claiming Your Sports Betting Bonus (Step-by-Step Guide)
If you’re confused about how to get your hands on a sportsbook bonus, look no further! Redeeming your bonus at an online sportsbook doesn’t have to be a headache.
Most sports betting sites have an easy to follow route, from signing up to depositing, which allows you to access your bonus instantly.
In this article, we provide you with a step-by-step guide to redeeming a sportsbook bonus.
How to Claim Your Sports Betting Bonus:
1. Create a username and a password at your sportsbook. These will give you secure login credentials.
2. Proceed to the “cashier” section of your sportsbook.
3. In the cashier section, you’ll have to choose your preferred method of deposit.
- Before you confirm your deposit, you may have to enter a specific code to redeem your sign-up deposit bonus.
- Some sportsbooks will enter this code automatically. Others will not. Make sure to read the terms and conditions associated with your bonus.
- If you need to input a bonus code, you won’t have any trouble finding it somewhere within your online sportsbook. Bonuses are an integral component of any sportsbooks’ marketing campaign, and as such, they are featured prominently on sportsbooks and are highly visible in most sections of the site.
4. After you have checked with your sportsbook to make sure you have got the correct code (if one is necessary), confirm your initial deposit!
5. Now, all you have to do is wait for the sportsbook to confirm (and subsequently, your bonus funds.)
- This process varies depending on your method of deposit, and the sportsbook itself. Oftentimes, credit card deposits take less than five minutes to be processed, with your bonus appearing in your account instantly.
- However, if you choose to deposit conventional means, it can take anywhere between 24 hours and 15 business days for your deposit and bonus to be credited to your account. For more information on all the deposit methods available at online sportsbooks, and their associated wait times, check out our guide to all things relating to deposits and withdrawals.
- In some cases, you will need to provide a proof of address and government-issued identification to your sportsbook in order to successfully redeem your bonus. Without a doubt, you will need to confirm your identity before you can withdraw your bonus funds, so be aware that the verification process is forthcoming.
6. Now that your sign-up bonus has been secured, it’s time to start betting!
- Unfortunately, once your bonus is secured, you can’t simply withdraw it and take off with the free cash. Sportsbooks require you to meet some basic terms and conditions first.
- For more information on exactly how bonuses work and what you need to do to fulfill the associated requirements, check out our guide where we explain everything related to the mechanics and structure of bonuses.
7. In many cases you will have to abide by play-through requirements meaning you have to bet your initial deposit plus your bonus amount a certain number of times.
8. Sometimes, there will be odds restrictions placed on your bonus requirements (i.e. bets at odds shorter than -200 will not count towards your rollover).
Pick the Best Bonus for Your Sports Betting Style
Now that you know exactly how to to get use a sports betting bonus, which one should you pick? Not to worry, we’ve created a guide on how to identify the sportsbook bonus that best suits your needs.
Should you just want to dive right in, check out our best bonuses guide so you can select the right sports betting bonus.
Anything else you want to know about sports betting bonuses that we haven’t covered? Email us and we’ll make sure to cover it in an upcoming article.
Let's have fun and keep it civil.