2022-23 NBA Most Improved Player Odds Tracker
- Which NBA players are in the running to win Most Improved Player this season?
- Lauri Markkanen has become the odds-on 2023 NBA MIP favorite as of March with Shai Gilgeous-Alexander and Jalen Brunson his only real competition
- Track how the Most Improved Player odds fluctuate throughout the 2022-23 NBA season
This page tracks the 2023 NBA Most Improved Player odds. The main chart on this page has been generated by calculating the average from legal online sportsbooks. The first table (under the chart) displays the current odds from a specific sportsbook.
According to oddsmaker, the early contenders for 2023 NBA MIP are Anthony Edwards, Tyrese Haliburton, Jalen Brunson, RJ Barrett, and Cade Cunningham.
2023 NBA Most Improved Player Odds
Your First Bet is on Caesars, Up to $1,250! Plus Get 1,000 Tier Credits & 1,000 Reward Credits
ON CAESARSCLAIM OFFER
- Mar. 5: Lauri Markkanen is at a season-best -300 while Shai Gilgeous-Alexander (+300) and Jalen Brunson (+350) are the only other players shorter than +5000.
- Jan. 24: Lauri Markkanen (-130) took over as favorite from Shai Gilgeous-Alexander (+130). Third-favorite Jalen Brunson is all the way back at +1400.
- Jan. 12: Gilgeous-Alexander (-110) continues to lead the way, but Lauri Markkanen is now a very close second-favorite at +110, improving from roughly +500 in mid-December.
- Dec. 5: Gilgeous-Alexander is padding the stat sheet on a nightly basis and, despite OKC sitting 13th in the West, has emerged as the odds-on MIP favorite at -155.
- Nov. 7: Less than a month into the season, Tyrese Maxey has emerged as the +300 favorite after opening the season at +2900. Lauri Markkanen (+650) and Shai Gilgeous-Alexander (+850) round out the top three.
- August 28: Coming off a career-best season, former #1-overall pick Anthony Edwards has opened as the +1100 MIP favorite.
2022-23 NBA Most Improved Player Odds
Odds as of March 5, 2023, at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Most Improved Player has been a launchpad to stardom for most of its winners, which NBAer can win this year and make the leap going forward?
Past 10 NBA Most Improved Player Award Winners
|2022||Ja Morant||Memphis Grizzlies|
|2021||Julius Randle||New York Knicks|
|2020||Brandon Ingram||New Orleans Pelicans|
|2019||Pascal Siakam||Toronto Raptors|
|2018||Victor Oladipo||Indiana Pacers|
|2017||Giannis Antetokounmpo||Milwaukee Bucks|
|2016||CJ McCollum||Portland Trail Blazers|
|2015||Jimmy Butler||Chicago Bulls|
|2014||Goran Dragic||Phoenix Suns|
|2013||Paul George||Indiana Pacers|