2020-21 NBA Most Improved Player Odds Tracker
- Which players are in the running win Most Improved Player this season?
- Houston Rockets F Christian Wood is runaway favorite three weeks into the NBA season
- Track how the odds fluctuate throughout the 2020-21 NBA season
We’ve been tracking the odds to win the 2021 NBA Most Improved Player all year long and have included the data below. The main graph on this page has been generated by calculating the average from many of our most trusted sportsbooks.
2020-21 NBA Most Improved Player Odds
- [January 6] Christian Wood has broken out for the Houston Rockets, averaging 23.6 PPG and 10 RPG after signing his RFA deal with them this past offseason. His odds have shortened all the way down to +180 after opening at +3000
- [November 26] Denver’s tandom of Jamal Murray and Michael Porter Jr. have opened as favorites to win Most Improved Player this season.
2021 NBA Most Improved Player Odds
|Michael Porter Jr.||+1000|
Odds taken January 7th
Most Improved Player has been a launchpad to stardom for most of its winners, which NBAer can win this year and make the leap going forward?
Past 10 NBA Most Improved Player Award Winnders
|2020||Brandon Ingram||New Orleans Pelicans|
|2019||Pascal Siakam||Toronto Raptors|
|2018||Victor Oladipo||Indiana Pacers|
|2017||Giannis Antetokounmpo||Milwaukee Bucks|
|2016||CJ McCollum||Portland Trail Blazers|
|2015||Jimmy Butler||Chicago Bulls|
|2014||Goran Dragic||Phoenix Suns|
|2013||Paul George||Indiana Pacers|
|2012||Ryan Anderson||Orlando Magic|
|2011||Kevin Love||Minnesota Timberwolves|