- Barstool Sportsbook has a special offer available for new customers in Michigan
- For the next 48 hours, anyone who registers at Barstool will get a free $50 in sportsbook cash
- See below for the full terms and conditions, plus the biggest upcoming events for Michiganders
Barstool Sportsbook has a special, limited-time offer just for new customers in the state of Michigan. Today and tomorrow (Friday, Oct. 22nd, and Saturday, October 23rd) anyone who registers at the sportsbook and uses the promo code DIME 50 will instantly get a $50 credit in their sportsbook account.
That’s right: no deposit necessary. As soon as new Michigan customers complete the registration process using the applicable promo code, they will have $50 cash at their disposal.
How to Claim Barstool Michigan’s Free $50 Bonus
Follow the steps below in order to claim this bonus:
- Click on this link or click on the banner ad, above.
- During the sign-up process, use the promo code DIME50.
- Complete the registration process by providing certain personal information (full name, Michigan address, email address, mobile number, date of birth, last four digits of SSN).
Immediately after the registration is completed, the new account should have $50 available for wagering at the sportsbook.
Barstool Michigan $50 Promo Terms and Conditions
This promotion is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Limit one per customer.
- This offer replaces any other sign-up promotions available at the time.
- The $50 in bonus funds must be wagered at the sportsbook before it can be withdrawn.
- This offer is only available to residents of Michigan.
- Offer ends 11:59 pm ET, Saturday, October 23rd.
What’s Coming Up in Michigan Sports
The table below shows the upcoming games for Michigan teams (but the $50 in bonus funds can be used on any event in any event on Barstool’s betting menu).
|Saturday, Oct. 23 (12:00 pm ET)||NCAAF||Northwestern vs Michigan||MICH -23.5|
|Saturday, Oct. 23 (12:00 pm ET)||NCAAF||Eastern Michigan vs Bowling Green||EMU -3.5|
|Saturday, Oct. 23 (12:00 pm ET)||NCAAF||Northern Illinois vs Central Michigan||CMU -5.0|
|Saturday, Oct. 23 (3:30 pm ET)||NCAAF||Western Michigan vs Toledo||WMU -1.5|
|Saturday, Oct. 23 (7:00 pm ET)||NHL||Red Wings vs Canadiens||TBD|
|Saturday, Oct. 23 (8:00 pm ET)||NBA||Pistons vs Bulls||TBD|
|Sunday, Oct. 24 (4:05 pm ET)||NFL||Lions vs Rams||DET +15.0|
|Sunday, Oct. 24 (7:00 pm ET)||NHL||Red Wings vs Blackhawks||TBD|
|Monday, Oct. 25 (7:30 pm ET)||NBA||Pistons vs Hawks||TBD|
The following Saturday (Oct. 30th) is one of the biggest games on the college football calendar with Michigan and Michigan State meeting in East Lansing. Both teams are undefeated at the moment and it’s highly likely they will enter the Week 9 rivalry game without a single loss between them; Michigan State has a bye in Week 8 and the Wolverines are 23.5-point favorites over a 3-3 Northwestern squad that’s a couple tiers below.
Keep an eye out for special Michigan vs Michigan State offers from Barstool early next week.