- DraftKings has a new sign-up bonus for customers
- The sportsbook is offering a huge odds boost on any NFL, NBA, or college football or basketball game this week
- No promo code necessary; see below for full details, terms, and conditions
DraftKings has created a new promotional offer for customers and, to be blunt, it can’t miss.
The details are simple: place a minimum $1 bet on any NFL, NBA, NCAAF, or NCAAM team to win and receive a $100 bonus as long as the game doesn’t end 0-0. No promo code required.
Draftkings 100/1 Promo Terms and Conditions
This offer is subject to the following T&Cs:
- The offer is only open to new customers making a first-time deposit.
- The minimum deposit is $5.
- The minimum qualifying wager is $1.
- The offer applies to games played from November 8th until November 28th.
- The first wager customers place on an NFL, NBA, NCAAF, or NCAAM moneyline will count as the qualifying wager for this promotion.
- If the qualifying wager is graded as a win, the customer will receive $100 in free bets (paid as four $25 free bets).
- Free bets are not equivalent to cash and are non-transferrable; wagers made with free bets return only the profit, not the original stake.
- Free bets are only valid for seven days after they are awarded. If not used in that time, the free bets will be voided.
- This promotion is only available to customers in the following states: Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, or Wyoming.
- The qualifying wager cannot be cashed out.
- This promotion replaces any other sign-up promotions available at DraftKings at the time of registration.
How to Sign Up at DraftKings Sportsbook
The registration process at DraftKings is straightforward and relatively quick. First, click on one of the banner ads at the top of bottom or this article. You will be redirected to a DraftKings page with the option of create a new account.
During registration, DraftKings will require the following information to get you started:
- a unique username and password,
- full legal name,
- a valid email address,
- a residential address in one of the applicable states,
- a mobile phone number,
- the last four digits of your Social Security Number.
Customers do not have to verify their account before depositing and beginning to wager. However, DraftKings requires customers to verify their identity and address prior to withdrawing any funds.
So do not bother trying to bet at DraftKings unless you actually live in one of the states where DraftKings operates (Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, or Wyoming). Not only would you be committing fraud, you would be setting yourself up to lose money.
How to Use This Promo
NBA, college football, and college basketball games literally cannot end 0-0. There are no ties in any of those leagues. While an NFL game could, in theory, end 0-0, that hasn’t happened since 1943 (and only happened the one time).
This promo is going to win. The big question is whether this promo is the right one for each customer. DraftKings offers a $1,000 risk-free bet as a registration incentive, as well. But customers cannot combine the offers. Each new customer can only utilize one sign-up offer.
In order to fully capitalize on the $1,000 risk-free bet, customers must be willing (and financially able) to lose $1,000. They will have the opportunity to use the bonus funds to win the money back, but that’s far from a sure-thing.
This 100/1 promo doesn’t give bettors the chance to win huge money, but it is guaranteed to put new customers in the black as they start their sports-betting journey.