- The NFL kicks off on with a slate of 15 games on Saturday, September 12th, 2021 and BetMGM is rewarding new bettors
- Bet $10, Win $200 if the team you bet on scores a touchdown
- Read below for the full details on how you can claim this promo at BetMGM
BetMGM is ready for the new NFL season with their amazing promotion. The Cowboys and Buccaneers started the 2021-22 NFL season with a bang on Thursday night, and now sports bettors are gearing up for a 15 game slate on Sunday, September 12th.
BetMGM is offering giving new users an opportunity to bet $10 on any team to win in NFL Week 1 and can win $200 if that team scores a touchdown. Read below for full details on how to sign-up at BetMGM and claim this NFL promo.
How to Sign-Up at BetMGM
- Click the banner/link above and enter a valid email address and choose a password
- After completing that step, input your first name, last name, last four digits of your SSN, and date of birth
- Enter your full address
- Agree to BetMGM’s terms of service to complete the registration process
- Make a first-time deposit of $10 to use the Bet$10, Win $200 promo
BetMGM NFL Bet $10, Win $200 Promo
- New customers only
- Make a first time deposit of $10
- Bet $10 on any NFL team to win in Week 1 and win $200 if that team scores a touchdown
- The moneyline wager will be graded as well
- One use per customer
- Available in Arizona, Colorado, Indiana, Iowa, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming
Best Way to Use This Promo
For this BetMGM NFL promotion, bettors will want to look at the teams that have high flying offenses. Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs are bound to score a touchdown against the Browns on Sunday afternoon, but is that the only team you should consider?
2019-20 NFL Touchdown Leaders
|Green Bay Packers||66|
These are three teams to look at investing this BetMGM promo on. The Green Bay Packers, Tennessee Titans, and Buffalo Bills all have fantastic offenses.
The Packers are taking on the New Orleans Saints as 3.5-point favorites. You better believe Aaron Rodgers will come out looking to score an abundance of points against Sean Payton’s Saints. At -180, the Packers have a 64% chance of winning the game, so taking them moneyline and banking on Rodgers to score a touchdown isn’t a terrible idea.
The Bills are taking on the Steelers in their first game of the season. Josh Allen and Stefon Diggs turned it on last year and were one of the most prolific duos in the league. Their chances of scoring a touchdown after scoring a total of 60 just a season ago is very high.
Lastly, the Tennessee Titans. Derrick Henry, Julio Jones, and AJ Brown together in an offense is the perfect triple threat. Tennessee travels to Arizona as 3.0-point favorites on Sunday. This will be an offensive show by both teams, so either team is a good bet in this game. Arizona online sports betting went live on September 9th, which means Grand Canyon state bettors can now wager on the Cardinals. And what better way to do that than claim this promo and make some money!
Make sure to check out SBD’s NFL odds page before locking in your bets for the weekend.