2020 AFC and NFC Championship Odds Tracker
- Get the most recent odds to represent the AFC and NFC in Super Bowl 54
- See how the AFC and NFC Championship odds have changed throughout the year
- View each team individually or compared to others trending in the same direction
We are tracking the odds to win the 2020 AFC and NFC Championships all season long, also read as which two teams will play in Super Bowl 54, from the moment they open. The graphs below were generated by averaging the odds from multiple sources.
- [June 18] The Chiefs have made a bit of their lost ground back, now sitting at +410 (up from +420) while the Patriots fell slightly to +340 (from +330).
- [May 27] The Patriots continue to distance themselves from the pack, in part because the Chiefs are trending the other way.
- [May 1] The Chiefs’ AFC Championship odds have gotten slightly longer as a result of Tyreek Hill’s time in the NFL likely being finished.
- [March 13] The New England Patriots have opened as the favorites to represent the AFC in Super Bowl 54.
AFC Championship Odds at Bovada
|Team||Odds at Bovada|
|New England Patriots||+325|
|Kansas City Chiefs||+400|
|Los Angeles Chargers||+750|
*Odds taken June 18; follow link in table for all betting options
Some trends to consider before placing any wagers on who will win the 2020 AFC Championship game:
- The New England Patriots have won 11 AFC Championships, the most conference championships of any team in the NFL
- Three AFC teams have never been to a Super Bowl: Cleveland Browns, Houston Texans, and Jacksonville Jaguars
- The Patriots have won each of the last three AFC Championships, and four of the last five
- No AFC South team has won an AFC Championship since 2010 – the Indianapolis Colts
AFC Contenders by Division
- [June 18] The Saints and Rams are now in a statistical dead-heat at +430, while the Packers moved past the Vikings into the top-five.
- [May 27] The Saints and Rams continue to flip-flop at the top, with New Orleans re-claiming favorite status this time.
- [May 1] The LA Rams have overtaken the Saints as favorites to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl.
- [April 2] The Saints have separated from the Rams, sporting slightly shorter +430 odds to make Super Bowl 54.
- [March 13] The New Orleans Saints and Los Angeles Rams have opened as co-favorites to win the 2020 NFC Championship.
NFC Championship Odds at Bovada
|Team||Odds at Bovada|
|Los Angeles Rams||+375|
|New Orleans Saints||+400|
|Green Bay Packers||+900|
Some trends to consider before placing any wagers on who will win the 2020 NFC Championship game:
- Since 1999, only one team has repeated as NFC Champions: the Seattle Seahawks in 2014 and 2015
- The NFC’s no. 1 or 2 seed has represented the conference in the Super Bowl each of the last seven years
- No NFC North team has won an NFC Championship since 2011 – the Green Bay Packers
- The Detroit Lions are the only NFC team who has never won the conference championship