2022 Maurice “Rocket” Richard Trophy Odds Tracker
- This page tracked the odds for all NHL players to win the 2022 Rocket Richard Trophy
- Auston Matthews won his second straight Rocket Richard Trophy in 2021-22
- Looking for the current Rocket Richard Trophy odds?
The 2021-22 NHL regular season was the Auston Matthews show. The Maple Leafs’ star forward exploded for the first 60-goal season in the NHL since Steven Stamkos in 2011-12. With the milestone, Matthews won his second consecutive Rocket Richard Trophy.
We tracked the odds to win the 2022 Rocket Richard Trophy at online sportsbooks all season long. The graphs below help illustrate how the odds shifted for the top NHL goalscorers throughout the year.
Odds for Top Rocket Richard Trophy Contenders
- [Apr 20]: With a four-goal lead on Draisaitl and only five games remaining, Matthews’ odds to win the Rocket Richard have grown to -625.
- [Mar 10]: Auston Matthews is now the odds-on favorite to win back-to-back Rocket Richard trophies. He now has a big lead on Chris Kreider and Leon Draisaitl. Matthews has 44 goals, while both those forwards sit at 38.
- [Feb 2]: With just four goals in his last 10 games before the All-Star break, Connor McDavid’s odds to win the Rocket Richard have dropped to +1300. Meanwhile, New York Rangers forward Chris Kreider leads the NHL in goals with 33 and has seen his odds improve from +6300 to +725.
- [Dec 21]: It’s a three-headed race as the NHL announces a pause because of COVID-19. Alex Ovechkin, Leon Draisaitl, and Auston Matthews are all bunched at the top. Matthews’ has the biggest significant move from +850 to +300.
- [Dec 2]: Leon Draisaitl is the new favorite to win the Rocket Richard. Draisaitl leads the league in goals with 20. Ovechkin trails by one with 19.
- [Nov 3]: Connor McDavid is now the favorite to win the 2022 Rocket Richard. McDavid has seven goals, but the second betting favorite in Alex Ovechkin has nine goals on the season.
- [Sep 29]: Auston Matthews has opened as the favorite to win the 2022 Rocket Richard trophy. Nine-time winner, Alex Ovechkin has opened at +1000 odds to win.
2022 Rocket Richard Trophy Odds
|Auston Matthews (Maple Leafs)||-625|
|Leon Draisaitl (Oilers)||+325|
|Chris Kreider (Rangers)||+8000|
|Alex Ovechkin (Capitals)||+100000|
Odds as of April 20th at Barstool Sportsbook