- More than two dozen currencies to choose from
- Fair exchange rate
- A broad variety of deposit methods available
- Vast amount of odds and betting options available
- Excellent live-streaming offerings for regular customers
- 1,000’s of events per year
- Reliable in payouts
- Customer service language: English
- For more information regarding support, visit bet365
Overview of bet365
Professional athletes are very well compensated, and for the best of the best, deservedly so. There are many players who sign big contracts and then fail to live up to the billing, but for Lionel Messi or LeBron James, their salaries pale in comparison to the marketing money, exposure, and prestige they bring to their teams and legion of fans when they win a championship. While there are always bargains to be had with role players who exceed their salaries, for the most part, titles are won with stars. Sportsbooks are no different. Niche companies provide sometimes surprisingly good service or deals, but in the end, the biggest and best have grown and earned their reputation for a reason. bet365.com is to sportsbooks what Messi or LeBron are to their teams. They’re a star among many options.
To sign-up and play at bet365 you need to be 18+ years of age and gamble responsibly.
Important Note About bet365 Bonuses & Promotions
New Customers only. Up to £100 in Bet Credits. Sign-up, deposit £5 or more to your account and bet365 will match your qualifying deposit in Bet Credits when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply.
Significant Terms and Conditions
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for a 100% matched amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £100*. Once claimed, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at €100*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
- Deposits made using NETeller, Skrill or Skrill 1-Tap will not count as your qualifying deposit.
- Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
- Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
- In market/fixture combinations that only have two or three potential outcomes (for example Soccer Full Time Result), where you have placed bets on more than one potential outcome, either pre-match or In-Play, only the outcome with your highest cumulative stake will count.
- Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
- Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
- Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, void bets or bets placed via our Telephone Betting service will not count.
- Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.
*or currency equivalent
T&Cs, time limits and exclusions apply.
In much the same way that Messi and LeBron are not just stars in their home countries, bet365.com is a great product for bettors throughout much of the world. They are both fair and easy in the way they accept deposits. We were given the option to send cash in more than two dozen currencies, and the exchange rate was fair and equitable. Deposits are accepted through a wide variety of payment systems.
In our experience, bank transfers and credit or debit card payouts also usually take less than two days. bet365 is reliable and quick in their payouts, one reason that pros often rely on their service.
What makes bet365 the best are their extensive betting options and odds. From where you bet (online, phone, or mobile) to format you choose (decimal, fraction, or American), and when you wager (early lines or alternative spreads), they are comprehensive and available to suit your style. Not only that, but bet365 covers a huge number of games and matches in a very wide range of sports. Simply put, it is the best platform for someone interested in various sports and different ways to gamble on those events. They are like LeBron in the sense that he can score, rebound, pass, and defend. There is no flaw in what bet365 provides in terms of choices.
Another great feature of bet365 is their live streaming capability. Thousands of events per year are available through their site. They have an extensive selection of football leagues, competitive if not the best among all sportsbooks, plus they offer tennis, basketball, volleyball, and horse racing. You can also find rugby, handball, hockey, and other sports when marquee events are taking place. We found that we were only able to use the live streaming feature if we had a funded account, or if we had placed a bet within the last 24 hours.
If you are a horse racing fan, bet365 goes the extra mile to make sure you are comfortable. Not only do they offer a very wide array of races to bet on, and a wealth of handicapping information on each horse, but the enticements to wager are significant. There are certain races selected that you can lock in better odds than at the track, hit a mild long-shot and receive a risk-free bet for a future race, and get paid for horses that win but are disqualified.
For any further information regarding customer service or support, please visit bet365.