2020 US Open Odds Tracker
- View updated odds for the 2020 US Open scheduled to take place from September 17-20th from Winged Foot golf club in Mamaroneck, NY
- Bryson DeChambeau ran away with the tournament on Sunday with a six stroke victory, winning at -6 (274)
- See how the odds will change throughout the year and during this year’s edition of the US Open
The graphs below have been generated by averaging the odds from a number of top online sportsbooks to give you a better sense of each golfer’s chances of winning the 2020 US Open at historic Winged Foot Golf Club in Mamaroneck, New York. Bookmark this page and visit it regularly to see how the odds for the world’s top golfers ebb and flow.
2020 US Open Odds
- [September 20th] It wasn’t much of a contest on Sunday, as Bryson DeChambeau’s bomb-and-gauge style ran away with the tournament. He’s now a +1000 favorite heading into the Masters.
- [September 19th] One of just three players remaining under par heading into the final round, Matthew Wolff is the heavy favorite at average odds of +169 after shooting a 5-under 65 on Saturday. DeChambeau remains in second, with average odds of +275 to win his first major championship
- [September 18th] Winged Foot wreaked havoc on Friday, with just six players remaining under par. Bryson DeChambeau (-3), Justin Thomas (-2) and solo leader Patrick Reed (-4) are co-favorites at average odds of +460
- [September 17th] Despite all the early week build up, the course was fairly gettable as Justin Thomas shot his way to a 5-under 65 to take the solo lead into Friday – now at odds of +425 on average to win. The biggest mover was Thomas Pieters, who’s odds shortened all the way from +19000 yesterday to +2350 following Round 1 after shooting a 4-under 66.
- [September 16th] Tiger Woods has seen his price steadily decline through the pre-tournament days leading up to Thursday’s first round, as his odds are now +4650 on average to win the 120th US Open
- [September 13th] With most players taking this week off, Dustin Johnson strengthened his hold on favorite position after Brooks Koepka’s withdraw, as DJ is now at average odds of +700 to win the 120th US Open
- [September 7th] Another week of dominant golf, another week atop the US Open board for Dustin Johnson. His average odds for Winged Foot remain +900 with the tournament just two weeks away
- [August 30th] Following his thrilling win over Dustin Johnson in a playoff at the BMW Championship, Jon Rahm has surged to the second favorite for Winged Foot at odds of +1150. DJ remains at an average of +1000 and atop the board
- [August 23rd] After Dustin Johnson absolutely tore up TPC Boston to win The Northern Trust with a score of -30 under par, his odds surged to an average of +1000 – the new favorite for the US Open championship
- [August 17th] With the tournament now a month away, Collin Morikawa’s win at the PGA Championship has vaulted him into contention for the trophy at Winged Foot, at average odds of +1900
- [July 8th] Bryson DeChambeau’s success as the PGA Tour’s returned to play has vastly improved his US Open odds, now at an average of +1100 to win at Winged Foot in September
- [May 4th] Now scheduled for September, Rory McIlroy has moved into favorite position for the championship at Winged Foot
- [Jan 7th, 2020] Koepka remains the presumptive favorite as we head into the new year
- [July 29th 2019] Brooks Koepka has opened as the favorite, as he will look to make it three wins in four years at Winged Foot in 2020
2020 US Open Odds
Odds taken on September 19th
OWGR Top Ranked Golfers
Odds for Past US Open Winners
Past 10 Winners
Gary Woodland out-duelled Brooks Koepka in an epic final round at Pebble Beach last season, in turn winning his first major and keeping Koepka from an unprecedented three-peat.
Winged Foot US Open Past Winners
Fuzzy Zoeller’s -4 (276) is the best winning score among all iterations of the tournament held at Winged Foot, which players will look to break this year