- Game Of Thrones returns next month to HBO after a two-year hiatus
- Only six episodes remain in the fan favorite series
- Curious fans will finally find out who Arya Stark will kill from her list first, and whether or not she’ll complete it
The concept of revenge can be pretty terrifying. Combine that concept with a list of targets to murder and you have one hell of an ominous plot. Welcome to the series finale for Game of Thrones.
The show’s use of a “kill list” is an ominous element in the series, and given that the show is about to wrap with only six episodes left, fans will finally get to see how close Arya Stark gets to completing her own list.
Odds Arya Stark Completes Her Kill List
|Will Arya Stark Complete Her Kill List?||Odds at MyBookie|
*Odds taken 03/14/19
Winter is Killing
With only a half dozen characters left from the original list of 13 targets, Arya still definitely has her work cut out for her. Six characters in six episodes can be killed but by one character? It’s doubtful.
Arya managed to knock off quite a few targets from her list already, and it’s easy to picture her getting through most of the list. But nothing on Game Of Thrones ends in a tidy little package.
She may come close, but probably not to the finish line. You also must consider that some of her targets will try to get to her before she can get to them.
Pick: No (-2250)
Who Will Arya Stark Kill First in Season 8?
|Who Will Arya Stark Kill First in Season 8?||Odds at MyBookie|
Despite not being likely to finish the whole list, it is certain that Arya won’t waste the whole season without knocking at least one or two off her list. The only question is: who will be the first to go?
Arya won’t waste the whole season without knocking at least one or two off her list.
Arya may be on a path to avenge her family, but her list also has an order of preference. Not all targets and enemies are created equal, after all.
Release the Hound
Considering Arya likely thinks that the Hound is already dead, he’s not an easy guess for this category. In a spin of “final destination”-like fate, the Hound will be the first to go. He may also be the easiest for Arya to get in her crossfire.
But he is alive, and given that he’s responsible for killing the butcher’s boy Mycah (Arya’s close friend), as soon as she knows the Hound is alive, he’ll be a hot target.
The Hound will be the first to go. He may also be the easiest for Arya to get in her crossfire.
Arya’s list is filled with bad blood, and most of the characters on the list will probably get killed one way or another if we’re considering how this show actually goes.
Pick: The Hound (+120)
Our Game of Thrones Season 8 Coverage:
- Cersei Lannister Season 8 Props: Odds Say She is Pregnant, Will Be Killed by Arya
- Odds to Be Dead at the End of Game of Thrones Season 8: Jon Snow Favored to Survive; Odds Split on Daenerys
- Odd Say Bran Stark is Not the Night King in Game of Thrones
- Game of Thrones Odds: Jon Snow Listed as Favorite to Kill the Ice Dragon
- Head-to-Head Odds to Perish 1st in Game of Thrones Season 8
- Bovada & BetOnline Far Apart on Game of Thrones Season 8 Odds
- Jon Snow or Bran Stark? Odds to Rule Westeros at End of Game of Thrones Season 8
- Yara Greyjoy Favored to Perish First in Game of Thrones Season 8
- Game of Thrones Betting Odds: Season 8 Props Are Already Out!