- The trilogy fight between Conor McGregor and Dustin Poirier is slated for this Saturday, July 10th, 2021 at UFC 264 in Las Vegas
- FanDuel Sportsbook is offering an unbeatable promotion on either fighter to win the fight
- Read below for the full details on this promotion, along with the best way to use it
Conor McGregor and Dustin Poirier faceoff for the third time in their MMA careers on Saturday, July 10th, 2021 at UFC 264. FanDuel is offering an unbelievable promotion that will incentivize any bettor to make a wager.
Get 30/1 odds (+3000) on either Conor McGregor or Dustin Poirier to win the main event at UFC 264 with FanDuel’s latest promotion. To put this in perspective, Dustin Poirier is currently being offered at -126 to win the fight. So, getting him at +3000 allows bettors to grab some serious value.
Read the full details of this promotion below and how you can claim it:
FanDuel UFC 264 30/1 Promo:
- FanDuel will run this promotion from Monday, July 5th at 8:00 AM EST to the start of the main event, which will be around 12:00 AM EST (Midnight) on Saturday, July 10th
- New users only
- Claim this promo by making your first deposit and then placing a max $5 wager on either Conor McGregor or Dustin Poirier to win
- Must use the FanDuel Sportsbook App when depositing for this promotion
- Desktop Users: Once registered, a pop-up will instruct you to download the app to then claim the offer
- Mobile Web Users: Will be instructed to download the app to deposit, which will then trigger the offer once completed
- One use per customer
- Must be located in CO, IA, IN, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA, or WV
Best Way to Use This Promo
There is not much to this promo as it is quite straightforward. However, seeing the actual odds for the fight gives bettors an indication of just how much value this FanDuel UFC 264 promotion offers.
Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Odds
|Fighter||Odds at FanDuel|
Dustin Poirier won the most recent matchup at UFC 257 as the underdog. This time around, he’s the favorite. This FanDuel promotion offers $5 to win $150, so how much would someone have to bet to win $150 on Poirier’s standard odds? At -126 odds, bettors would have to wager approximately $190 to profit $150.
McGregor was clearly not prepared for Poirier’s leg kicks at UFC 257. That being said, he did KO Poirer at UFC 178 back in 2014. Expect the Irishman to be much more prepared with a more thought-out plan this time around. At -102 odds, bettors would have to wager approximately $152 to profit $150.
As a new bettor, there’s really no reason why you shouldn’t be taking advantage of this promotion. Be sure to check out SBD’s UFC betting guide to be completely confident in your wager and to find out what other types of bets are available in MMA events.