- A middleweight bout between Bo Nickal and Donovan Beard headlines Dana White’s Contender Series Week 10
- DWCS Week 10 airs on Tuesday, September 27th, at 8:00 pm ET (5:00 pm PT)
- See all the Dana White’s Contender Series Week 10 odds and best bets for the final week, below
Week 10 of Dana White’s Contender Series gets underway on Tuesday night. The final week of the show is sure to bring some surprises as two middleweight prospects will aim to earn UFC contracts in the main event.
Americans Bo Nickal and Donovan Beard hop into the Octagon looking to impress in the headlining act. After finishing 3-1 on our picks last week, you won’t want to miss out on our best bets down below.
The action begins on Tuesday, September 27th at 8:00pm ET, from the UFC Apex in Las Vegas. You can watch this card on ESPN+.
Dana White’s Contender Series Week 10 Odds
Odds as of September 27, 2022, at Draftkings Sportsbook. Claim a Draftkings Sportsbook bonus code.
At -1500 to win the main event, Bo Nickal is a massive betting favorite. The value on Dana White’s Contender Series Week 10 lies further down the card. Joao Elias at +175 odds is a live dog, while Vinicius Cenci at +160 is also an intriguing pick. Jack Jenkins at -240 to win may be the best bet on the entire card.
Bo Nickal vs Donovan Beard Odds & Pick
A former Penn State wrestler, Bo Nickal has been placed on the path to MMA stardom. The three-time NCAA wrestling champion has been working on his striking skills with his camp, American Top Team. Luckily, he’s learning from some of the best. Nickal now trains regularly with UFC contenders Jorge Masvidal and Dustin Poirier.
If you recall, Bo won his last fight during week 3 of Dana White’s Contender Series without even breaking a sweat. He was able to submit Zachary Borrego by rear naked choke just one minute into their fight. Surprisingly, he wasn’t offered a UFC contract after the victory. This may be a case of the UFC brass wanting Nickal to gain some more experience and exposure before entering the big leagues.
.@GamebredFighter says Bo Nickal is one of the best NCAA wrestlers and has power in his hands too 👊
— Sportskeeda MMA (@sportskeedaMMA) June 29, 2022
Donovan Beard is an experienced MMA fighter, with seven victories under his belt. However, he’s never faced a young, hungry fighter with the skills of Bo Nickal before.
While Beard is more talented than Nickal’s previous opponents, he has been controlled by lesser competition. While those fighters look for control, Bo Nickal will dominate and finish the fight. Nickal has a long journey in front of him, but he may have the highest ceiling of any prospect on this season of Dana White’s Contender Series. This is going be a beat down.
Pick: Bo Nickal to win (-1500)
Other Dana White’s Contender Series Week 10 Picks:
- Sam Patterson manages distance well, and understands how to use his height to his advantage. However, Vinicius Cenci has the more well-rounded skill-set and many more avenues to finishing this fight. Bet Cenci to win +190.
- Jack Jenkins is an extremely technical MMA fighter with fantastic takedown defense. Jenkins will make Freddy Linares work for every inch of the cage on Tuesday night. This is the type of fighter you’ll want to bet on. Take Jenkins to win -240.
- Joao Elias likes to bring the heat. Elias is an all-out balls to the wall brawler who loves to put the pressure on. Bet on Elias to win +175 and enjoy the show.
- Parlay: To make betting on Bo Nickal more palatable, parlay Nickal and Jack Jenkins to win for -196 odds.