- FanDuel has an amazing offer for new users during Euro 2020
- 2x your winnings on any player to score in the Euros
- Claim your offer at FanDuel Sportsbook below
The first round of group stage matches are coming to a close at Euro 2020 but as the second round is about to get under way, FanDuel is offering 2x your winnings on any player to score a goal in a match!
Simply choose a player in any game from now until Sunday, June 20, to score a goal in any game and FanDuel will payout your winnings at two times your original potential payout!
Below, see the terms and conditions, for how you can qualify and take advantage of this offer.
FanDuel Euros Promo Details
New customers are eligible to sign up for this offer. The full requirements include:
- Eligible only for new users
- Available for matches from June 14-20, 2021
- There is no max bet for this offer, however, the maximum winnings are $250
- Bet on any player to score a goal anytime during a Euro 2020 match through June 20
- Receive 2x your winnings if that player scores
- Promo available to new FanDuel users in CO, IN, IA, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA, WV
- Register on FanDuel, make your first deposit, make a bet and receive your winnings within 72 hours
- Bet must be made while using the FanDuel app. Instructions post-registration for how to download the app will be displayed for desktop and mobile web users
- Users who claim this offer will not be eligible for any other acquisition offers
Best Way to Use FanDuel Euros Promo
When using this offer you’re basically doubling the current odds on offer. So +100 would become +200, while -200 would become +100 and so on. Keep in mind $250 is the maximum payout on a $100 bet. Obviously doubling your odds on some of the the top players in the tournament could be the best way to take advantage of this great offer!
Looking at the upcoming fixture list for the rest of the week, most players on offer as anytime goalscorers are all already in plus-money. Cristiano Ronaldo was listed at -120 to score vs Hungary on Tuesday. His odds to score against Germany on Saturday have not been posted yet.
England will host Scotland on Friday afternoon as heavy -340 favorites. Harry Kane has the shortest odds of any player this week to find the back of the net at -150. England defeated Croatia 1-0 in the first round of matches, while Scotland has already conceded twice in a 2-0 loss to the Czechs.
Kane is coming off a Premier League season with Tottenham where he finished with the most goals and also the most assists. He’s one of the favorites to also win the Euro 2020 Golden Boot.
Will Harry Kane repeat his World Cup Golden Boot performance at Euro 2020? We dive deep into the odds pic.twitter.com/e4JsGouXJn
— TSN (@TSN_Sports) June 9, 2021
Plenty of firer power will also be taking to the pitch Saturday when Hungary hosts France, Germany hosts Portugal and Spain hosts Poland. The likes of Kylian Mbappe, Karim Benzema, Antoine Griezmann, Timo Werner, Kai Havertz, Serge Gnabry, Ronaldo and Robert Lewandowski could all be worth a bet this weekend.
Of course, we can also look to matches upcoming earlier in the week. Denmark will host Belgium in a key Group B match on Thursday. Belgium’s Romelu Lukaku (+110) is also a contender for the Golden Boot and has already scored twice in a 3-0 rout of Russia.
Meanwhile, in the highest scoring Group Stage match thus far, Netherland defeated Ukraine 3-2. There were five different goal scorers in the match. On Thursday, Ukraine will host North Macedonia—who’s already conceded three goals. And Netherlands will host Austria (who scored three against North Macedonia).
FanDuel lists the Ukraine’s Artem Besedin, Artem Dovbyk, Marlos Romero Bonfim and Roman Yarmolenko all at +145 favorites to score anytime vs North Macedonia. For Netherlands, Memphis Depay (-110) and Wout Wegorst (+150) are the leading favorites to score in the Netherlands vs Austria match. Weghorst has scored already against the Ukraine.