2018 Stanley Cup Odds Tracker
- See how the 2017-18 Stanley Cup odds changed throughout the season below.
- The Stanley Cup has been awarded for the 2017-2018 season, with the Washington Capitals capturing the Cup for the first time in their 44 year history.
- Here’s a look at how the odds for all 31 teams ebbed and flowed throughout the 2017-2018 season. Looking for current Stanley Cup odds?
This page tracked all 31 NHL teams’ odds to win the 2018 Stanley Cup. See how all teams odds faired during the 2017-18 season.
Stanley Cup Odds
- Things remained (relatively) status quo throughout the season when it came to the major contenders, with the notable exceptions of both the Las Vegas Golden Knights and the Winnipeg Jets.
- Oddsmakers realized that the Boston Bruins were for real mid-season, greatly shortening their odds after they proved their worth over a large enough sample size.
- The Tampa Bay Lightning were once again top contenders after a disappointing 2016-2017 campaign that saw them miss the post-season.
- This year marks the first year since 2009 that a team from California (Los Angeles Kings, San Jose Sharks, or Anaheim Ducks) was not a major contender for the Stanley Cup.