2023-24 NHL Regular Season Point Total Over/Unders: Best Odds for All 32 Teams
- Sportsbooks have posted their regular-season point totals for the 2023-24 NHL season
- The Carolina Hurricanes have the largest point total to overcome at 109.5 points
- Compare the over/under totals and the odds for all 32 NHL teams
Where the NFL has its win totals, the NHL has regular-season point totals.
Each NHL team plays an 82-game schedule beginning in October and ending in April. Prospective bettors can use the table below to compare the over/under totals and odds for every NHL team.
Find two tables detailing the 2023-24 totals and the team’s previous point total from the 2022-23 season.
2023-24 NHL Point Totals
|Team||Odds for 2023-24||2022-23 Points|
|Anaheim Ducks||70.5 (O -115/U -115)||58|
|Arizona Coyotes||79.5 (O -110/U -120)||70|
|Boston Bruins||101.5 (O -105/U -125)||135|
|Buffalo Sabres||92.5 (O -115/U -115)||91|
|Calgary Flames||95.5 (O -115/U -115)||93|
|Carolina Hurricanes||109.5 (O -110/U -120)||113|
|Chicago Blackhawks||71.5 (O -115/U -115)||59|
|Colorado Avalanche||105.5 (O -115/U -115)||109|
|Columbus Blue Jackets||72.5 (O -125/U -105)||59|
|Dallas Stars||105.5 (O -115/U -115)||108|
|Detroit Red Wings||85.5 (O -125/U -105)||80|
|Edmonton Oilers||106.5 (O -115/U -115)||109|
|Florida Panthers||99.5 (O +100/U -130)||92|
|Los Angeles Kings||99.5 (O -105/U -125)||104|
|Minnesota Wild||95.5 (O -125/U -105)||103|
|Montreal Canadiens||70.5 (O -125/U -105)||68|
|Nashville Predators||86.5 (O -120/U -110)||92|
|New Jersey Devils||105.5 (O -115/U -115)||112|
|New York Islanders||92.5 (O -115/U -115)||93|
|New York Rangers||103.5 (O -125/U -105)||107|
|Ottawa Senators||92.5 (O -125/U -105)||86|
|Philadelphia Flyers||75.5 (O +100/U -130)||75|
|Pittsburgh Penguins||97.5 (O -125/U -105)||91|
|San Jose Sharks||66.5 (O -110/U -120)||60|
|Seattle Kraken||92.5 (O -110/U -120)||100|
|St. Louis Blues||83.5 (O -110/U -120)||81|
|Tampa Bay Lightning||93.5 (O -125/U +105)||98|
|Toronto Maple Leafs||105.5 (O -115/U -115)||111|
|Vancouver Canucks||90.5 (O -115/U -115)||83|
|Vegas Golden Knights||103.5 (O -115/U -115)||111|
|Washington Capitals||83.5 (O -125/U -105)||80|
|Winnipeg Jets||92.5 (O -125/U -105)||95|
Odds as of October 9th at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Here are some notes on the 2023-24 NHL regular-season point totals:
- Carolina has opened with the highest point total for the 2023-24 regular season at 109.5 points. The Hurricanes reached the Eastern Conference Final last season and bolstered their roster in the offseason by adding Michael Bunting and Dmitry Orlov.
- There are nine teams with a point projection higher than 100 for the 2023-24 season: Bruins, Hurricanes, Avalanche, Stars, Oilers, Devils, Rangers, Leafs, and Knights.
- The San Jose Sharks have the worst odds for the 2023-24 season with a points projection of just 66.5. San Jose lost their star defenseman Erik Karlsson to the Pittsburgh Penguins in an offseason trade and are believed to be in a rebuilding phase.
- The Boston Bruins have the biggest difference between their projected points for the 2023-24 season and their actual points in the 2022-23 season. Following a historic 135-point regular season, the Bruins are only expected to hit 101.5 points in 2023-24. This is most certainly a byproduct of Patrice Bergeron announcing his retirement.