2022-23 NHL Regular Season Point Total Over/Unders: Best Odds for All 32 Teams
- Sportsbooks have posted their regular-season point totals for the 2022-23 NHL season
- The Colorado Avalanche have the largest point total to overcome for the third straight season at 110.5 points
- Compare the over/under totals and the odds for all 32 NHL teams
Where the NFL has its win totals, the NHL has regular-season point totals.
Each NHL team plays an 82-game schedule beginning in October and ending in April. Prospective bettors can use the table below to compare the over/under totals and odds for every NHL team.
Find two tables detailing the 2022-23 totals and the team’s previous point total from the 2021-22 season.
2022-23 NHL Point Totals
|Anaheim Ducks||78.5 (O -113 /U -113)||76|
|Arizona Coyotes||66.5 (O -113/U -113)||57|
|Boston Bruins||95.5 (O -113/U -113)||107|
|Buffalo Sabres||78.5 (O -113/U -113)||75|
|Calgary Flames||102.5 (O -113/U -113)||111|
|Carolina Hurricanes||103.5 (O -113/U -113)||116|
|Chicago Blackhawks||66.5 (O -106/U -120)||68|
|Colorado Avalanche||110.5 (O -120/U -106)||119|
|Columbus Blue Jackets||79.5 (O -113/U -113)||81|
|Dallas Stars||92.5 (O -113/U -113)||98|
|Detroit Red Wings||84.5 (O -113/U -113)||74|
|Edmonton Oilers||103.5 (O -113/U -113)||104|
|Florida Panthers||104.5 (O -113/U -113)||122|
|Los Angeles Kings||95.5 (O -113/U -113)||99|
|Minnesota Wild||99.5 (O -113/U -113)||113|
|Montreal Canadiens||72.5 (O -113/U -113)||55|
|Nashville Predators||97.5 (O -113/U -113)||97|
|New Jersey Devils||88.5 (O -113/U -113)||63|
|New York Islanders||94.5 (O -113/U -113)||84|
|New York Rangers||99.5 (O -113/U -113)||110|
|Ottawa Senators||85.5 (O -113/U -113)||73|
|Philadelphia Flyers||74.5 (O -113/U -113)||61|
|Pittsburgh Penguins||101.5 (O -113/U -113)||103|
|San Jose Sharks||75.5 (O -113/U -113)||77|
|Seattle Kraken||81.5 (O -113/U -113)||60|
|St. Louis Blues||95.5 (O -113/U -113)||109|
|Tampa Bay Lightning||103.5 (O -113/U -113)||110|
|Toronto Maple Leafs||107.5 (O -113/U -113)||115|
|Vancouver Canucks||92.5 (O -113/U -113)||92|
|Vegas Golden Knights||97.5 (O -120/U -106)||94|
|Washington Capitals||93.5 (O -113/U -113)||100|
|Winnipeg Jets||88.5 (O -113/U -113)||89|
Odds as of September 19th.
Here are some notes on the 2022-23 NHL regular-season point totals:
- Colorado has opened with the highest point total (110.5) for the third consecutive season. The Avalance won the Stanley Cup in 2021-22 after a 119-point regular season that saw them eclipse their preseason point total by 7.5 points.
- There are eight NHL teams projected to surpass 100 points in 2022-23 – Calgary, Carolina, Colorado, Edmonton, Florida, Pittsburgh, Tampa Bay and Toronto.
- Arizona is listed with the lowest NHL point total for 2022-23 at 66.5. There were five different NHL teams (New Jersey, Philadelphia, Seattle, Arizona, Montreal) who finished under that point total last season.
- Seattle is the NHL team projected to see the most improvement in 2022-23. The Kraken enter the new season with an over/under of 81 points after finishing 2021-22 with just 60 points — third-last in the NHL.