2021 NFL Win Totals Tracker – Find the Best Odds for All 32 Teams
- See the 2021 NFL win totals for all teams
- The Chiefs have the highest win total while the Texans and Lions have the lowest
- Compare the over/under odds for all 32 teams across our top online sports betting sites
The 2021 NFL win totals opened on March 31, a little later than usual thanks to the uncertainty over the number of games being played this season. Track how the win totals for each team change in the graph below, which was generated by taking each team’s average win total across our top online sports betting sites. You’ll find the current win totals with the odds in the table under the graph.
2021 NFL Win Totals
- [September 16] The Broncos and Saints both saw their win totals take big leaps after Week 1. Denver’s strong performance against the Giants led to their win total moving from 8.5 up to an average of 10. New Orleans’ upset of the Packers has resulted in their win total going from an average of 9.3 to 10.5. The Colts, Falcons, and Giants saw their win totals drop significantly after disappointing starts to the season. Surprisingly, the Steelers’ win total didn’t budge from 8.5 after they upset the Bills in Week 1.
- [September 3] After cutting Cam Newton and opting to start Mac Jones at quarterback, the New England Patriots saw their 2021 NFL win total jump from 9 to 9.5 at many sportsbooks. The Colts, on the other hand, saw their average win total drop from 9.6 to 9 due to Carson Wentz’ injury.
- [June 7] The Titans’ win total is now as high as 10 at some sportsbooks, but still as low as 9 at others after trading for Julio Jones. Their average win total still sits at 9.3.
- [May 3] The Broncos’ win total has jumped from an average of 7.5 to 8.8, with DraftKings listing them as high as 9. The jump is a result of Aaron Rodgers allegedly choosing Denver as his preferred destination for the Packers to trade him to. It’s still unlikely that Green Bay grants him his wish, however. The Packers’ win total has been removed from all sportsbooks right now, as well.
- [March 30] NFL win totals have opened for all 32 teams, reflecting the new 17-game schedule for the 2021 NFL season. The Chiefs have opened with the highest win total at 12, while the Texans have the lowest at 4.5
NFL Win Totals
|Team||Win Total||Over Odds||Under Odds|
|Green Bay Packers||10.5||+110||-130|
|Kansas City Chiefs||12.5||-125||+105|
|Las Vegas Raiders||7.5||-110||-110|
|Los Angeles Chargers||9.5||-140||+115|
|Los Angeles Rams||11.5||+100||-120|
|New England Patriots||8.5||-110||-110|
|New Orleans Saints||10.5||+100||-120|
|New York Giants||5.5||-125||+105|
|New York Jets||5.5||+110||-130|
|San Francisco 49ers||11.5||+110||-130|
|Tampa Bay Buccaneers||12.5||-110||-110|
|Washington Football Team||7.5||-110||-110|
Win totals as of September 16.
2021 Opening Win Totals vs 2020 Opening Win Totals
Past Team Records
|Team||2020 Record||Avg Wins Last 3 Yrs|
|Green Bay Packers||13-3||10.7|
|Kansas City Chiefs||14-2||12.7|
|Las Vegas Raiders||8-8||6.3|
|Los Angeles Chargers||7-9||8|
|Los Angeles Rams||10-6||10.7|
|New England Patriots||7-9||10|
|New Orleans Saints||12-4||12.7|
|New York Giants||6-10||5|
|New York Jets||2-14||4.3|
|San Francisco 49ers||6-10||7.7|
|Tampa Bay Buccaneers||11-5||7.7|
|Washington Football Team||7-9||5.7|
NFL Win Totals Betting Tips
Before you do start making any bets, it’s important to note that there are 272 possible wins available in a 17-game season, but sportsbooks often go over that number in their opening win totals.
You should also consult our proper method for calculating strength of schedule before making any win totals bets.