2021 NFL Win Totals Tracker – Find the Best Odds for All 32 Teams
- See the 2021 NFL win totals for all teams
- Sportsbooks are offering updated win totals bets throughout the season
- Compare the over/under odds for all 32 teams across our top online sports betting sites
The 2021 NFL win totals opened on March 31, a little later than usual thanks to the uncertainty over the number of games being played this season. Track how the win totals for each team change in the graph below, which was generated by taking each team’s average win total across our top online sports betting sites. You’ll find the current win totals with the odds in the table under the graph.
2021 NFL Win Totals
- [November 2] The Browns’ win total has dropped from as high as 10.5 to as low as 8.5 after being upset by the Steelers in Week 8. The Titans’ win total has been removed from the board thanks to Derrick Henry being ruled out 6-10 weeks with a foot injury.
SIGN UP BONUS
Get a Risk-Free Bet Up to $1,000
- [October 26] The Cardinals and Buccaneers are now tied for the highest win total in the league at 13.5. Both teams recorded convincing victories in Week 7. A big win over the Ravens on Sunday sees the Bengals’ win total jump from 7.5 to 10.5.
- [October 19] The Titans’ win total jumped from 9.5 to 10.5 after beating the Bills in Week 6.
- [October 12] The Chiefs’ win total, which was once as high as 12.5, has dropped to 10.5 thanks to their 2-3 start to the season. The Seahawks also saw their win total drop after Week 5, but this was less to do with their loss to the Rams and more about Russell Wilson being sidelined for a handful of weeks. Seattle’s win total went from 9.5 all the way down to 8.
NFL Win Totals
|Team||Win Total||Over Odds||Under Odds|
|Green Bay Packers||12.5||+160||-190|
|Kansas City Chiefs||11.5||+135||-160|
|Las Vegas Raiders||7.5||-135||+110|
|Los Angeles Chargers||10.5||+125||-160|
|Los Angeles Rams||11.5||-105||-115|
|New England Patriots||10.5||-105||-135|
|New Orleans Saints||8.5||-120||+100|
|New York Giants||5.5||-125||+105|
|New York Jets||3.5||-135||+110|
|San Francisco 49ers||8.5||-160||+125|
|Tampa Bay Buccaneers||12.5||+115||-135|
|Washington Football Team||6.5||-105||-115|
Win totals as of November 23.
Here are some more notes on past movement:
- [October 5] The 49ers saw their average NFL win total fall a full two games from 11.5 to 9.5 after losing to the Seahawks in Week 4, and seeing QB Jimmy Garoppolo leave with a calf injury. The Cardinals’ win total went from 10 to 11.5, tying them for the third-highest win total in the NFL, after upsetting the Rams in LA.
- [September 28] With no other team in the AFC South appearing to be competitive, the Titans saw their NFL win total jump from 9.5 to 10.5. The Steelers saw their win total fall from 8.5 all the way to 6.5 after an ugly loss to the Bengals in Week 3. The Chiefs also saw theirs drop from 12.5 to 11.5 after Kansas City dropped their second straight game of the season.
- [September 21] Arizona saw their win total jump from 8.5 prior to the season starting to 10.5 now that they’ve started the year 2-0. The Raiders’ win total has gone from 7 before Week 1, to 7.5 after upsetting the Ravens in Week 1, and now 9 with two wins out of the gate. Indianapolis has seen their win total fade from 9 to 7 in a matter of two weeks.
- [September 16] The Broncos and Saints both saw their win totals take big leaps after Week 1. Denver’s strong performance against the Giants led to their win total moving from 8.5 up to an average of 10. New Orleans’ upset of the Packers has resulted in their win total going from an average of 9.3 to 10.5. The Colts, Falcons, and Giants saw their win totals drop significantly after disappointing starts to the season. Surprisingly, the Steelers’ win total didn’t budge from 8.5 after they upset the Bills in Week 1.
- [September 3] After cutting Cam Newton and opting to start Mac Jones at quarterback, the New England Patriots saw their 2021 NFL win total jump from 9 to 9.5 at many sportsbooks. The Colts, on the other hand, saw their average win total drop from 9.6 to 9 due to Carson Wentz’ injury.
- [June 7] The Titans’ win total is now as high as 10 at some sportsbooks, but still as low as 9 at others after trading for Julio Jones. Their average win total still sits at 9.3.
- [May 3] The Broncos’ win total has jumped from an average of 7.5 to 8.8, with DraftKings listing them as high as 9. The jump is a result of Aaron Rodgers allegedly choosing Denver as his preferred destination for the Packers to trade him to. It’s still unlikely that Green Bay grants him his wish, however. The Packers’ win total has been removed from all sportsbooks right now, as well.
- [March 30] NFL win totals have opened for all 32 teams, reflecting the new 17-game schedule for the 2021 NFL season. The Chiefs have opened with the highest win total at 12, while the Texans have the lowest at 4.5
2021 Opening Win Totals vs 2020 Opening Win Totals
Past Team Records
|Team||2020 Record||Avg Wins Last 3 Yrs|
|Green Bay Packers||13-3||10.7|
|Kansas City Chiefs||14-2||12.7|
|Las Vegas Raiders||8-8||6.3|
|Los Angeles Chargers||7-9||8|
|Los Angeles Rams||10-6||10.7|
|New England Patriots||7-9||10|
|New Orleans Saints||12-4||12.7|
|New York Giants||6-10||5|
|New York Jets||2-14||4.3|
|San Francisco 49ers||6-10||7.7|
|Tampa Bay Buccaneers||11-5||7.7|
|Washington Football Team||7-9||5.7|
NFL Win Totals Betting Tips
Before you do start making any bets, it’s important to note that there are 272 possible wins available in a 17-game season, but sportsbooks often go over that number in their opening win totals.
You should also consult our proper method for calculating strength of schedule before making any win totals bets.