US President Donald Trump Impeachment Odds Tracker
- View Donald Trump’s odds of being impeached
- See how the odds fluctuate with every new scandal and bombshell
- Learn which other U.S. presidents were also threatened with impeachment
The graph below, which tracks US President Trump’s odds of being impeached before the conclusion of his first term, is generated by averaging the odds from multiple online sources and is updated regularly to reflect the biggest news stories, trends, and political developments.
Donald Trump Impeachment Odds
Trump’s odds of being impeached became considerably longer on November 6th, 2018 when the Republican Party retained a narrow majority with 51 seats in the US Senate.
The Democrats can still try to impeach the POTUS, but they’ll need the support of two-thirds of the Senate in order to convict Trump and kick him to the curb.
- June 27, 2019: The odds of Trump being impeached during his first term in office have gone down just days after the POTUS claimed that impeachment proceedings would help him retain the White House in 2020. Coincidence? We think not.
- June 5, 2019: Trump is still favored to finish his first term in office despite the fact that nearly 60 House Democrats have now called for the President to be impeached or for an impeachment inquiry to be initiated.
- November 23, 2018: The Mueller Investigation has taken another step towards Donald Trump. The latest addition to his list of potential cooperators is Jerome Corsi, a right wing conspiracy theorist with connections to Trump adviser Roger Stone.
- November 14, 2018: The Democrats are now closer than ever to being able to impeach Donald Trump after taking control of the House of Representatives in the US Midterm Elections.
- August 23, 2018: Former campaign manager Paul Manafort and former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen have both been found guilty of eight charges each and will likely face jail time unless they agree to cooperate with federal investigators and provide information that can be used to impeach the President.
Donald Trump Impeachment Odds at Bovada
|Will Donald Trump Be Impeached by the House Before the End of His 1st Term?||Odds at Bovada|
*Odds taken on 06/27/19
If you think Trump is worried about getting impeached than you clearly don’t know much about our 45th President. Speaking to Fox & Friends in August 2018, The Donald said, “I don’t know how you can impeach someone who’s done a great job. I tell you what, if I ever got impeached, I think the market would crash, I think everybody would be very poor.”
That doesn’t sound like a guy who’s sweating bullets to us.
US Presidents Who Have Been Threatened With Impeachment
|Andrew Johnson||1867||National Union|
|Ulysses S. Grant||1876||Republican|
|Harry S. Truman||1951||Democratic|
|George H.W. Bush||1991||Republican|
|George W. Bush||2008||Republican|
Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton were both impeached by the U.S. House of Representatives, but were allowed to stay in office after being acquitted by the Senate.
Richard Nixon would almost certainly have been impeached in 1974 for his involvement in the Watergate affair, but chose to resign instead. He remains, to this day, the only US President to ever resign.