US President Donald Trump Impeachment Odds Tracker
- View Donald Trump’s odds of being impeached
- See how the odds fluctuate with every new scandal and bombshell
- Learn which other U.S. presidents were also threatened with impeachment
Donald Trump’s time in the White House could be coming to a premature end. Since taking up residence at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue in January 2017, The Donald has been accused of a damning array of criminal offenses including obstruction of justice, advocating violence, undermining the freedom of the press, illegally imprisoning children and their families, and conspiring with others to commit crimes against the United States, among others.
Trump has managed to steer clear of all charges thus far, but it may be just a matter of time before he’s removed from the Oval Office kicking and screaming. The graph below, which tracks Trump’s odds of being impeached before the conclusion of his first term, is generated by averaging the odds from multiple online sources and is updated regularly to reflect the biggest news stories, trends, and political developments.
Donald Trump Impeachment Odds
*We’re waiting for more sportsbooks to release impeachment odds before calculating our latest average. Please check back soon for more updates and check the table below for the latest odds from Bovada.
Trump’s odds of being impeached became considerably longer on November 6th, 2018 when the Republican Party retained a narrow majority with 51 seats in the U.S. Senate.
The Democrats can still try to impeach the POTUS, but they’ll need the support of two-thirds of the Senate in order to convict Trump and kick him to the curb.
- November 23, 2018: The Mueller Investigation has taken another step towards Donald Trump. The latest addition to his list of potential cooperators is Jerome Corsi, a rightwing conspiracy theorist with connections to Trump adviser Roger Stone.
- November 14, 2018: The Democrats are now closer than ever to being able to impeach Donald Trump after taking control of the House of Representatives in the US Midterm Elections.
- August 23, 2018: Former campaign manager Paul Manafort and former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen have both been found guilty of eight charges each and will likely face jail time unless they agree to cooperate with federal investigators and provide information that can be used to impeach the President.
Donald Trump Impeachment Odds at BetOnline
|Will Donald Trump Be Impeached by the House Before the End of His 1st Term?||Odds at BetOnline|
*Odds taken on 02/26/19
If you think Trump is worried about getting impeached than you clearly don’t know much about our 45th President. Speaking to Fox & Friends in August 2018, The Donald said, “I don’t know how you can impeach someone who’s done a great job. I tell you what, if I ever got impeached, I think the market would crash, I think everybody would be very poor.”
That doesn’t sound like a guy who’s sweating bullets to us.
US Presidents Who Have Been Threatened with Impeachment
|Andrew Johnson||1867||National Union|
|Ulysses S. Grant||1876||Republican|
|Harry S. Truman||1951||Democratic|
|George H.W. Bush||1991||Republican|
|George W. Bush||2008||Republican|
Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton were both impeached by the U.S. House of Representatives, but were allowed to stay in office after being acquitted by the Senate.
Richard Nixon would almost certainly have been impeached in 1974 for his involvement in the Watergate affair, but chose to resign instead. He remains, to this day, the only U.S. President to ever resign.