League of Legends 2019 World Championship Odds Tracker
- View updated League of Legends 2019 World Championship odds for all contending teams
- Isolate each team or compare them to others trending in the same direction
- See each contending team’s highs and lows all season long
The graphs below, which track the League of Legends 2019 World Championship odds for all contending teams, are generated by averaging the odds from multiple sources and are updated regularly over the course of the season. You can view each team’s odds in isolation or alongside similar teams.
LoL 2019 World Championship Odds
- [Nov 4] IT’s G2 vs FunPlus Phoenix in the finals with G2 given the slight edge with average odds of -120 and FunPlus -105
- [Oct 28] We’ve reached the semifinals at Worlds with a close final four set. Ahead of the quarterfinals IG was +1000 and are now +275 at Bovada. SK Telecom T1 adjusted from odds-on favorites to +135
- [Oct 21] Heading into the quarterfinals SK Telecom T1 are now odds-on favorites at -120
- [Oct 16] Mid-way through the round-robin and there’s already plenty of line movement with odds shortening on SK Telecom T1 and G2, and odds dropping on teams like Griffin and Fnatic
- [Oct 9] Favorites SK Telecom T1 and FunPlus Phoenix have both shortened slightly the week of the tournament to +310 and +390
- [Sept 30] With the tournament just days away, SK Telecom and FunPlus Phoenix both have +400 average odds. DAMWON Gaming has seen their odds shorten from +1000 to +750
- [Sept 16] The final 24 teams are set and SK Telecom T1 remain the +450 favorites. The biggest odds movement has seen Splyce shorten from +15000 to +6600.
- [Aug 9] DAMWON Gaming now see themselves among the favorites, with 8-1 odds, shortened from 25-1 back in June
Invictus Gaming is ahead of the pack after sweeping Fnatic at the League of Legends 2018 World Championship in South Korea. The Chinese multi-platform squad was the clear cut favorite entering the competition with average odds of -200 across a number of top online sportsbooks. Fnatic, meanwhile, had average odds of +150. It was the first time since Season 1 that a Korean team had not been in the Finals.
LOL World Championship Odds
|Team||League of Legends 2019 World Championship Odds at Bovada|
Odds taken Nov. 4
Don’t count out Royal Never Give Up. The Chinese superteam reached the semifinals in 2017 and appear primed for a big bounce-back year in 2019.
Odds for Past Winners
SK Telecom T1 won the League of Legends World Championship in 2013, 2015, and 2016, and came in second place in 2017. They’ve undergone a roster shakeup recently, but are still in the thick of things with excellent average opening odds of +650.
Tournament Prize Pool
|Season||Total Prize Money|
Forget everything your mother ever told you about video games being a waste of time. The total prize money for the League of Legends World Championship surpassed $5 million in 2016, making it one of the most lucrative eSports tournaments of all time.
World Championship Locations
|8||Incheon, South Korea||Incheon Munhak Stadium|
|7||Beijing, China||Beijing National Stadium|
|6||Los Angeles, USA||Staples Center|
|5||Berlin, Germany||Mercedes-Benz Arena|
|4||Seoul, South Korea||Seoul World Cup Stadium|
|3||Los Angeles, USA||Staples Center|
|2||Los Angeles, USA||Staples Center|
|1||Stockholm, Sweden||Elmia Exhibition and Convention Centre|
The League of Legends World Championship is truly an international phenomenon. The event has been held in five different countries over the past seven seasons including Sweden, Korea, Germany, China, and the United States. 2017’s event in China attracted tens of thousands of live fans and 60 million unique viewers from around the globe.
Champions by Country
South Korea was the dominant force at the League of Legends World Championships from 2013 to 2017, winning five straight titles during that span. However, their death grip on the Summoner’s Cup appears to be loosening as evidenced by Invictus Gaming’s resounding victory in 2018. Can they pull it off again in 2019?
Archived League of Legends World Championship Odds: 2018