- The 2022 MLB season is underway and a big Barstool Sportsbook promo is available
- New Barstool Sportsbook customers can turn $10 into $100 if any player records a hit in the Red Sox vs Yankees game tonight
- Below, see if you’re eligible for this MLB promo from Barstool Sportsbook plus links to claim the offer
Tonight on Sunday Night Baseball, two ancient rivals will cap off their first series of the 2022 season as the Boston Red Sox face the New York Yankees in the Bronx (7:08 pm ET).
A can’t-miss MLB promo from Barstool Sportsbook is available for the game. By using promo code “DIMEMLB100“, new Barstool Sportsbook customers can turn a $10 wager into $100 as long as one of the team records a hit tonight.
This offer only applies to Sunday Night Baseball games in April.
Claim Barstool Sportsbook MLB Promo
In order to claim this Barstool Sportsbook bonus, first click on the Barstool banner directly above this section. This will redirect you to a Barstool Sportsbook sign-up page.
From there, complete the sign-up forms and enter promo code “DIMEMLB100” in the appropriate field.
Once your account is ready to go, make a minimum $10 deposit. Then make sure you place your first wager on either Boston or New York to win tonight. The wager must be a minimum of $10 in order to qualify for this promo.
If you follow the steps outlined above, you will have successfully opted into this Barstool Sportsbook promo. Then, as long as one team records at least one hit in tonight’s game, you will get a $100 bonus from Barstool Sportsbook in the form of “sportsbook cash”.
“Sportsbook cash” is exactly the same as cash, but it must be wagered once through at Barstool Sportsbook before it can be withdrawn.
>>>CLICK TO CLAIM BARSTOOL SPORTSBOOK MLB PROMO<<<
Best Ways to Use Barstool Sportsbook MLB Bonus
Obviously, the chances of both teams throwing no-hitters is basically nil. The last time both teams no-hit their opponent through nine innings was in 1917. So you can basically assume you’re going to land the $100 in bonus money.
Of course, you will also want to win the qualifying wager as well, whether you’re betting the minimum $10 or putting more money on the game.
Check out the Red Sox vs Yankees odds for one expert’s best bet on tonight’s matchup, which features a pitching matchup between Tanner Houck and Jordan Montgomery.
Looking at the MLB public betting splits for April 10, the public is pretty evenly split on the winner. Only 52% of the moneyline handle has been wagered on the Yankees as home favorites with the other 48% on Boston as a +120 road underdog.
The same is true of the over/under: 53% of the betting handle on the total has been wagered on the over, while 47% has gone on under 9.0 runs.
New York has taken the first two games of the series: 6-5 in extra innings on Friday, followed by a 4-2 victory on Saturday.
Who Is Eligible for This Barstool Sportsbook Promo?
First, as of now, all Barstool Sportsbook promos are only available in the following states: Arizona, Colorado, Illinois. Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia.
Bettors must be physically present in one of the aforementioned states to be eligible.
Second, as mentioned, this Barstool Sportsbook promo is for only for new customers making a first-time deposit. If you have previously wagered at, say, Barstool Michigan but now live in New Jersey, you can’t unfortunately claim this bonus at Barstool New Jersey. This must be your first time depositing at any Barstool Sportsbook site.