- Manny Pacquiao returns to the ring to fight Yordenis Ugas for the WBA super world welterweight title on August 21st, 2021 in Las Vegas
- FanDuel is offering an unbeatable promo for this fight that gives you +3000 odds on either fighter to win
- Read below to see how you can claim this promo at FanDuel Sportsbook
FanDuel Sportsbook comes to play when a big fight looms. At the age of 42, Manny Pacquiao will take on Yordenis Ugas in the ring on August 21st, 2021 in Las Vegas. Pacquiao is an overwhelming -430 favorite heading into this fight, but FanDuel’s promotion for Pacquiao vs Ugas gives bettors the opportunity to get “PacMan” at +3000.
Upon your first deposit, bettors will be able to place a maximum $5 bet on either Pacquiao or Ugas to win and can cash $150 if they choose the right fighter.
Read below for the full details of FanDuel’s Pacquiao vs Ugas promo, and if you’re eligible to claim it:
FanDuel 30/1 Pacquiao vs Ugas Promo:
- This promotion at FanDuel runs from Wednesday, August 18th, 2021 to Saturday, August 21st, 2021 until the fight starts
- New users will be able to bet $5 on either fighter at 30/1 odds ($150 payout)
- To trigger the promo, new users must make a first time deposit and place a maximum $5 wager on either Manny Pacquiao or Yordenis Ugas to win
- If the fighter picked wins, bettors will cash a $150
- Desktop Users: Once registered, a pop-up will instruct you to download the app to then claim the offer
- Mobile Web Users: Will be instructed to download the app to deposit, which will then trigger the offer once completed
- One use per customer
- Must be located in CO, IA, IN, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA, or WV
How to Use This Promo
With Pacquiao being listed as such a heavy favorite, bettors should blindly bet on him to win, right? Let’s take a look at the actual fight odds and a few different ways to use this FanDuel promo.
Manny Pacquiao vs Yordenis Ugas Odds
|Fighter||Odds at FanDuel|
Pacquiao was as low as a -360 favorite at some sportsbooks earlier this week, but public money has juiced him up to -430. With this promotion boosting either fighter’s odds to +3000 (Bet $5, Win $150), let’s see how much bettors would have to wager on their original odds to profit $150.
A bettor would have to wager $650 on Manny Pacquiao to win at -430 to profit $150. A bettor would have to wager $50 on Yordenis Ugas at +300 to profit $150. Bettors will be getting better value with Pacquiao, but that doesn’t leave an Ugas bet totally out of the question.
If a bettor truly believes Ugas will win, they can hedge with a Pacquiao bet through the promo and then lay the hammer on Ugas at +300. For example, place the $5 to win $150 on Pacquiao and then bet $75-$100 on Ugas to ensure a profit on both ends.
This can be a win-win if bettors strategize properly. Make sure to check out SBD’s full Pacquiao vs Ugas preview and best bets prior to locking in your wagers!