- The Players Championship teed off from TPC Sawgrass in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida, on Thursday March 12th
- Rory McIlroy opened play as the heavy +600 favorite to win
- See how the odds have moved during crucial points during the weekend’s action at the PGA Tour’s flagship event
The tournament known as the “fifth major” is underway this week at historic TPC Sawgrass, as The Players Championship boasts one of the best fields of the golf season.
Rory McIlroy opened as a +600 favorite on Monday, and despite a slight fade to +700 on Wednesday, is still a fairly heavy favorite to emerge victorious this weekend. Jon Rahm (+1200), Justin Thomas (+1600) and Bryson DeChambeau present McIlroy’s biggest challengers.
Due to the coronavirus outbreak, fans will be barred from the premises after Thursday’s round.
The odds in the table below will be updated live, as swings in the tournament happen throughout the course of the weekend:
- [Thursday, 11:00am] While McIlroy has yet to tee off, Bryson DeChambeau pulls even with him as the leader on the course at -4 through 10 holes, leading to +900 odds
- [Thursday, 2:00pm] After shooting a blistering 9-under 63 in the early wave, Hideki Matsuyama has surged to +330 odds
- [Thursday, 7:00pm] As play wraps up on Thursday, everyone is still chasing Matsuyama, while Viktor Hovland, Patrick Cantley & Marc Leishman made strong afternoon moves heading into Round 2 on Friday
2020 Players Championship Live Odds
|Golfer||Thursday, 7:00pm EST Odds||Thursday, 2:30pm EST Odds||Thursday, 11:00am EST Odds||Wednesday Odds||Opening Odds|
|Si Woo Kim||+2800||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Let's have fun and keep it civil.