- Opening Day of the 2021 MLB season is scheduled for Thursday, April 1
- We have an exclusive Opening Day promo code to offer our readers
- Find the details below
As if we didn’t already have reason to be excited about MLB Opening Day on Thursday (April 1), DraftKings has gone and offered up a homerun of a promo, providing 10-1 odds for all new customers. If you don’t have an account at DraftKings yet, take advantage of this promo.
DraftKings Promo for MLB Opening Day
All you have to do is bet $10 on any team to win (just bet the moneyline), and all they have to do is hit a homerun for you to win $100. They don’t even have to win the game.
The great part is the offer isn’t just for Opening Day, but runs from April 1 (8am ET) to April 4 at 11:59pm ET. Here are some of the finer details as well:
- All MLB games between April 1-4 are in play
- Only first time DraftKings users are eligible
- $100 bonus will be paid out on April 5 as four $25 free bets, which are valid for seven days
- The free bets are not redeemable for cash, and are non-transferable/refundable
- One qualifying bet per user
- Includes live bets
- Must be located in Colorado, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, or West Virginia
In order to claim your offer, click on the banner above, or follow the link below.
Best Way to Use DraftKings Opening Day Promo
Before you go and pounce on this great offer, let us help you determine the best teams to put your money on. Here’s a look at the MLB teams who hit the most homeruns last regular season:
- LA Dodgers (118)
- Atlanta Braves (103)
- Chicago White Sox (96)
- San Diego Padres (95)
- New York Yankees (94)
And then here are the teams who allowed the most homeruns last regular season:
- Boston Red Sox (98)
- Washington Nationals (94)
- Arizona Diamondbacks (93)
- Detroit Tigers (91)
- Colorado Rockies / New York Yankees (83)
Based off the above information, we have some really nice matchups to pick from during this offer. On April 1, we have the following games:
- LA Dodgers (Kershaw) vs Colorado Rockies (Marquez)
- Arizona Diamondbacks (Bumgarner) vs San Diego Padres (Darvish)
Keep in mind, those are two games where each team is throwing their best pitcher out to the mound. Those teams will be playing four-game series against each other, though, so you’ll also have opportunity with some weaker pitching out on the mound if you’d prefer to wait.
Check out our MLB odds to see all the games.