- FanDuel has a massive promo available for the title fight at UFC 261 this Saturday (April 24th, 10:00 pm ET)
- Pick the winner in the rematch between Kamaru Usman and Jorge Masvidal and you will win 30 times your stake
- Below, see if you’re eligible, how to claim the offer, and the applicable terms and conditions
If you are not already betting at FanDuel, now is an excellent time to start. New users to the sportsbook can take advantage of a huge odds-boost promo this Saturday at UFC 261 when Kamaru Usman defends his welterweight title against Jorge Masvidal for a second time.
FanDuel is offering +3000 odds on either fighter to win. New users can claim the offer by clicking the link below. The terms and conditions are set out below the link. Please read them carefully. At the bottom of the page, see how to turn this promo into guaranteed profit (barring the fight ending in a draw).
>> Claim FanDuel 30-1 Usman/Masvidal Promo <<
General FanDuel 30-1 Promo Details
Taking advantage of this promo is simple. If you don’t already have an account at FanDuel, all you need to do is register, make a first deposit, and then place your first real-money wager on either Usman or Masvidal to win the main event.
All winning bets will be fulfilled within 72 hours.
Like all sportsbook promos, the Usman/Masvidal offer has some restrictions:
- The maximum bet is $5.
- The offer is only open to new users.
- The wager must be placed from the mobile app.
- The offer only applies to your first real-money bet.
- The offer is only open to bettors in states where FanDuel operates (excluding Illinois).
- New users who take advantage of this promo are excluded from other acquisition-specific offers, such as the RFB (risk-free bet) $1,000 offer.
>> Claim FanDuel 30-1 UFC 261 Promo <<
Best Way to Use FanDuel UFC 261 Promo
Since the offer only applies to your first real-money wager, you cannot hedge by putting $5 on both fighters at +3000. However, if you want to guarantee a profit, you could wager $5 on Usman (who is a -400 favorite) at +3000 and then hedge with a wager on Masvidal as a +300 underdog.
Usman vs Masvidal Odds to Win
Odds as of Thursday, April 22nd.
The table below shows some potential bet combinations and their net profits in the event either fighter wins.
Usman vs Masvidal Potential Payouts
|Wager 1||Wager 2||Profit if Usman Wins||Profit if Masvidal Wins|
|$5 on Usman (+3000)||$5 on Masvidal (+300)||$145||$10|
|$5 on Usman (+3000)||$10 on Masvidal (+300)||$140||$25|
|$5 on Usman (+3000)||$15 on Masvidal (+300)||$135||$45|
|$5 on Usman (+3000)||$25 on Masvidal (+300)||$125||$70|
|$5 on Usman (+3000)||$50 on Masvidal (+300)||$100||$145|
|$5 on Usman (+3000)||$150 on Masvidal (+300)||$0||$445|
If the fight ends in a draw, your stake(s) will be returned.
Visit SBD’s UFC betting page for upcoming events and available bonus offers.