- BetMGM has a fun promo for Week 2 NFL action
- New customers who bet $10 on any moneyline in Week 2 will get a $200 bonus if their team finds the end zone
- See the full terms and conditions, below
What did 30 of the 32 teams in the NFL have in common in Week 1? They scored at least one touchdown.
That means almost everyone who opted into BetMGM’s Week 1 promo – bet $10, win $200 if your team scores a TD – received a $200 bonus. For the unlucky few who bet on the Atlanta Falcons or Green Bay Packers, you have my condolences.
But in happier news, BetMGM is extending the promo to Week 2.
Below, see how to register at BetMGM, followed by the terms and conditions of this promotion, and some advice on the safest bets to cash this offer.
How to Sign-Up at BetMGM
First, click on the banner ad above. On the next page, click “Register” in the top right corner. Enter a valid email address, choose a secure password, then enter your first and last name, the last four digits of your SIN, date of birth, mobile number, and address. You will then be asked to confirm you are of legal gambling age and that you understand BetMGM’s sportsbook rules.
After you have registered, you will need to make a deposit of at least $10 in order to qualify for this promo offer.
BetMGM NFL Bet $10, Win $200 Promo Terms and Conditions
This promotional offer is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The offer is only open to new customers making a first-time deposit.
- Customers must deposit at least $10 to be eligible.
- The qualifying wager must be the customer’s first real-money wager.
- The qualifying wager must be a $10 pre-game moneyline wager on a Week 2 NFL game.
- If the qualifying wager is cashed out, the customer will not receive the $200 bonus.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other sign-up offers.
- The $200 bonus will be paid out as two $100 free bets.
- Free bets are not equivalent to cash. Wagers made with free bets return only the profit, not the stake.
- The free bets will be granted within 24 hours of the relevant game concluding.
- The free bets must be used within seven days of being granted.
- The free bets are not redeemable for cash and are non-transferable.
- Customers must be resident in one of the following states: Arizona, Colorado, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, or West Virginia.
Best Bets for This Promo
A lot of people thought the Packers would be a lock to score at least one touchdown against New Orleans in Week 1. But remember the Saints have a top-flight defense (fourth in scoring in 2020) and the core of the Packer offense hadn’t played a snap (together or separately) in the preseason.
Looking at Week 2, I’m eyeing games that involve good offenses and bad defenses. A couple stand out and, yes, one is the Packers. (Hear me out!)
My favorite bet to score at least one touchdown this week is Tom Brady’s Tampa Bay Buccaneers hosting an Atlanta defense that just got lit up by Jalen Hurts and the Eagles (32-6). The Falcons’ defense was not the worst of the worst last year (25.9 PPG), but this is still a unit that has finished in the bottom half of the league in points against for three straight years.
Tampa’s Super Bowl-winning offense picked up where it left off in a 31-29 Week 1 win over Dallas. Brady threw for 379 yards and four TDs. Antonio Brown and Chris Godwin both had over 100 yards and a major, while Rob Gronkowski hauled in two TD catches.
This was legendary work by Tom Brady and Gronk. Brady sees cover 0 and audibles to Gronk to a concept where he sells like he is staying in the protection for a few steps, invites the rush, then releases past for an easy 6. #Buccaneers #Cowboys #GOAT pic.twitter.com/iaV4kcowiC
— Ryan Paganetti (@PaganettiRyan) September 10, 2021
Tampa is a 12-point favorite over Atlanta and -720 on the moneyline, so your qualifying wager isn’t going to payout much, but that’s not the main concern here.
The next-safest bet on the board is Green Bay to score a touchdown against the Detroit Lions. Aaron Rodgers and company looked concerningly awful in Week 1, but remember what I said above: it was their first time playing together in months and they were facing one of the best defenses in the league on the road. This week, they get 2020’s worst scoring defense (32.4 PPG) at home.
What makes Week 1’s result even more ironic is that Green Bay actually led the entire NFL in TDs scored last season (66). Green Bay is an 11.5-point favorite over Detroit and you can count on a p—ed-off Packer offense finding paydirt early on Monday night.