- BetMGM is carrying its NFL touchdown promo forward to Week 3 of the season
- New customers can bet $10 on any team to win and, as long as that team scores a touchdown in Week 3, the bettor will get a $200 bonus
- See below for the full details, terms, and conditions
As Week 3 of the NFL season approaches, BetMGM is extending its almost-can’t-miss promotion for new customers: anyone who signs up and makes a $10 moneyline bet on a Week 3 game will be rewarded with a $200 bonus if the team they backed scores at least one touchdown.
Below, see the terms and conditions for this offer, plus some advice on the safest wagers for Week 3.
How to Register with BetMGM
Follow the link in the banner ad above. On the next page, click “Register” in the top right. At this point, you will need to:
- provide a valid email address
- choose a secure password
- enter your first and last name, the last four digits of your SIN, date of birth, mobile number, and address
- confirm you are of legal gambling age and that you understand BetMGM’s sportsbook rules.
After you have registered, deposit at least $10 so that you can make the necessary wager to qualify for the 20-to-1 touchdown promo.
BetMGM NFL Bet $10, Win $200 Promo Terms and Conditions
All promotional offers comes with certain terms and conditions attached. This promo is subject to the following. Please review each one carefully and be sure you understand before making any wagers:
- Limit one per customer.
- The offer is only for new customers making a first-time deposit.
- This promotion is only open to residents of the following states: Arizona, Colorado, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia.
- To qualify, customers must bet $10 on an NFL team to win in Week 3 (i.e. a moneyline bet). The wager must be made before kickoff and cannot be cashed out before the game concludes.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other sign-up offers.
- The $200 bonus will be paid out as two $100 free bets granted within 24 hours of the final whistle in the relevant game.
- Free bets are not the same as cash. Wagers made with free bets return only the profit.
- If the free bets are not used within seven days of being granted, they will be voided.
- The free bets are not redeemable for cash and are non-transferable.
Best Bets for This Promo
In Week 1, all but two NFL teams scored a touchdown. In Week 2, only the Miami Dolphins failed to find the endzone. In Week 3, all 32 teams are in action again, and there are a couple that look like sure-things to score at least one touchdown. (Nothing is ever really a “sure thing” when it comes to sports betting, but these are close.)
In Week 2, I said bettors should look for matchups that involve a good offense facing a below-average defense. Tampa Bay hosting Atlanta stood out, as did Green Bay hosting Detroit. The Buccaneers (7) and Packers (5) combined for 12 touchdowns, both scoring on their opening drives.
In Week 3, there is no matchup that’s as cushy as either of those games were. The Buccaneers are on the road against 2020’s top scoring defense (the LA Rams), while the Packers are in San Francisco against a 2-0 Niners team. The best option appears to be Kyler Murray and the Arizona Cardinals heading to Jacksonville.
KYLER MURRAY IS ELECTRIC. #AZCardinals
— NFL (@NFL) September 19, 2021
The 0-2 Jaguars were the second-worst scoring defense last season and have averaged 30 points against in the first two weeks of 2021. The Cardinals, meanwhile, have averaged 36 points per game on offense and Murray is playing at an MVP level. DeAndre Hopkins, Christian Kirk, and rookie Rondale Moore have been deadly out wide, while longtime Bengal AJ Green is still a deep threat.
Another great option is Baltimore at Detroit. Lamar Jackson found his stride against the Chiefs on Monday Night Football in Week 2 and the Lions (2020’s worst scoring defense) have picked up where they left off last season, surrendering 38 PPG so far (second-last in the NFL).
There's only one @Lj_era8.
Now on NBC pic.twitter.com/NQMgKIwFm2
— Baltimore Ravens (@Ravens) September 20, 2021
If you’re wary of using this bet on a road team, the much-improved Denver Broncos (2-0) are hosting arguably the NFL’s worst team, the New York Jets (0-2). The Broncos are 10.5-point favorites and, while their Teddy Bridgewater-led offense is not exactly “explosive”, their defense is going to give them short fields all day long. There’s a reasonably good chance that Bradley Chubb and company cash this bet on their own.