- In Week 14 NFL picks against the spread, among the early lines to target is the Cleveland Browns at the Cincinnati Bengals
- Cleveland has won five straight and eight of nine from Cincinnati
- The Detroit Lions, 2.5-point home underdogs to the Minnesota Vikings, are 7-2 ATS in their last nine intra-divisional games
Rejoicing following another win over the Kansas City Chiefs, the Cincinnati Bengals might be due for a comedown in the Week 14 NFL picks against the spread. Facing their AFC North rivals the Cleveland Browns, the Bengals are in a five-game losing skid against their cross-state foes.
Under coach Dan Campbell, the Detroit Lions are ATS dynamos. The Lions are 18-9 ATS as underdogs and 9-2 ATS in their last 11 home games. Detroit is a 2.5-point home underdog against the Minnesota Vikings in Week 14.
Should you be going with any of these teams in the NFL odds as Week 14 ATS picks? Let’s take a look at that.
Week 14 NFL Picks Against the Spread
|Minnesota Vikings vs Detroit Lions||MIN-2.5||DET||1|
|Cleveland Browns vs Cincinnati Bengals||CIN-4.5||CLE||1|
|Carolina Panthers vs Seattle Seahawks||SEA-5.5||CAR||1|
Odds as of December 6 at Caesars Sportsbook. Get this Caesars Sportsbook bonus code to bet on the NFL.
Our top NFL ATS picks this week in the table above will feature plays on the Lions, Browns and Panthers.
NFL ATS Pick 1: Lions On a Roll
The 5-7 Lions are staying on the periphery of the NFC Wild Card playoff picture. Straight up, Detroit is 5-1 in the past six games.
Minnesota is 9-1 SU over the past 10 games and 5-1-1 ATS through the last seven games. However . . .
DO NOT SLEEP on the @Lions
They've won 4 of 5 and are alive and well in the playoff race pic.twitter.com/elfMhcrBXY
— NFL on CBS 🏈 (@NFLonCBS) December 4, 2022
Against the spread, the Lions are 5-0 in the past five games overall and 7-0 in the last seven games facing NFC North opposition.
Pick: Detroit Lions +2.5 (-110), 1 unit
NFL ATS Pick 2: Browns Have Owned Bengals
While Cleveland is 5-0 and 8-1 SU in recent action against Cincinnati, the Browns are just 2-1 ATS over the past three meetings, but 2-0 ATS in the last two as a betting underdog. In Cincinnati, Cleveland is 2-2 ATS over the past four games.
"We have guys that haven been in these situations."
Jessie Bates on avoiding a letdown game vs. Browns as the #Bengals have another Monday off…
"Even when players don't have to be in there. They are in there. Joey B was in there working out and watching film on Cleveland."
— Olivia Ray (@OliviaRayTV) December 5, 2022
Their Week 13 triumph over the Chiefs improved Cincinnati to an NFL-best 9-1 ATS in the past 10 games. Coming off an emotional win and facing a team that’s given them trouble, logic suggests the Bengals could be in for a letdown.
Pick: Cleveland Browns +4.5 (-110), 1 unit
NFL ATS Pick 3: Panthers Suddenly a Good Bet
Earlier this season, the Carolina Panthers were on an 0-9 ATS skid. Lately, though, the team that just jettisoned season-opening QB1 Baker Mayfield is 5-1 ATS in the past six games.
On the other hand, Seattle is coming down to earth after soaring early in the season. The Seahawks are 1-2 SU and 0-3 ATS in the past three games.
Pick: Carolina Panthers +5.5 (-110), 1 unit
- ATS season record 24-14-1
Week 14 NFL Picks Against the Spread Quick Picks
- Raiders (-4.5) vs Rams: Defending Super Bowl champion Rams are 3-10-1 ATS over the last 14 games
- Jets (+9.5) vs Bills: Bills are 2-4 ATS in the last six games, while the Jets are 6-3 ATS in the last nine
- Steelers (+1.5) vs Ravens: Pittsburgh is 5-2 ATS over the past seven games. Baltimore QB Lamar Jackson is week to week with a knee injury
- Giants (+6.5) vs Eagles: Giants are 7-2 ATS over the last nine games, while Philadelphia is 2-5 ATS in the last seven against the Giants
- Titans (-3.5) vs Jaguars: Tennessee ends 0-2 ATS skid with a win over erratic Jacksonville. The Jaguars are 2-7 ATS in their last nine games and 2-8 ATS in the last 10 when facing the Titans
- Cowboys (-15.5) vs Texans: Dallas rolls in the showdown for Texas bragging rights. Houston is 1-6 ATS in the last seven games
- 49ers (-4.5) vs Buccaneers: It’s a QB battle between Mr Irrelevant and The Goat, and we’re going with Mr Irrelevant
- Chiefs (-8.5) vs Broncos: It’s not nice to face KC QB Patrick Mahomes when he’s coming off a loss. Mahomes is 13-0 straight up on the road vs AFC West clubs. The Chiefs are 10-3 ATS in the last 13 vs Broncos
- Dolphins (-2.5) vs Chargers: LA is 0-5 ATS in the last five games against teams from the AFC East
- Patriots (-1) vs Cardinals: New England is 7-1 ATS in the last eight games when facing Arizona