- DraftKings is offering an exciting promo for this week’s Portugal vs France match
- Get a 500% profit boost on your winnings in the match for new customers
- Claim your promo offer at DraftKings below
The final matches of the group stage at Euro 2020 feature two games in Group F on Wednesday, June 23. The marquee match is Portugal vs France and DraftKings is offering an amazing promo where your winnings will be multiplied by 500% for new customers.
Bet an outright winner, total, goalscorer or even make a bet in-play, to take advantage of this incredible promo.
See the terms and conditions, for how you can qualify and take advantage of this promo below.
DraftKings Euros Promo Details
New customers are eligible to sign up for this promo The full requirements include:
- Open to new DraftKings customers only
- Simply deposit at least $5 into your new account
- After you opt-in to this deal, you’ll receive one single-use Profit Boost for this promo
- Choose the boost before making your bet on your betslip. If it does not appear, try refreshing the page
- Use this profit boost for the Portugal vs France match on June 23, 2021. Profit boost will expire at 11:59 pm EST
- The Profit Boost can be used for live bets and parlays
- Max bet is $50 with a maximum of $500 of additional winnings. The 500% Profit Boost only applies to your winnings and does not include your original bet
- Offer available in CO, MI, IL, IN, PA, NJ, VA, IA. Not available to customers in TN and WV
- Free bets, voided bets, odds boosts and cashed out bets are excluded
Best Way to Use DraftKings Euros Promo
The oddsmakers at DraftKings have France listed as +125 favorites over Portugal, who are +300 underdogs. The draw comes in at +185.
That means, ordinarily you’d have to bet $400 on France to come out with $500 of profit. To get the same return on Portugal you’d be looking at a bet between $166-167 and to net $500 on the draw you’d be betting in the neighborhood of $270.
But with this promo your profits will add up much faster. For example a $10 bet on France at +125 will earn you $12.50 on profit usually. With this promo, that $12.50 gets multiplied by 500%, thus resulting in a profit of $62.50.
A $10 bet on Portugal would gain you $30 of profit, multiplied by 500% gets you $150.
How to bet this promo comes down to how much you’re willing to stake. Everything is still to play for in Group F. Even fourth-place Hungary (in action against Germany at the same time) are still in the running to advance. A draw could be enough to satisfy both Portugal and France to ensure progression. However, topping the group would also be preferable in order to face a third place team in the round of 16. Second in Group F will be travelling to London for a potential meeting with England.
◾ Scored in EVERY international tournament he's played in for Portugal
◾ Scored in 5 straight Euros
◾ 106 international goals
💥 Cristiano Ronaldo 💥 pic.twitter.com/Q8qXV1ctM6
— FOX Soccer (@FOXSoccer) June 15, 2021
If you want to look at the goalscorer markets, Cristiano Ronaldo (+210), Antoine Griezmann (+190) and Kylian Mbappe (+185) are your top contenders.
Betting on both teams to score at -122 won’t offer a huge return on its own, but on a $100 bet, your $82 return would turn into $410. Oddsmakers are clearly expecting a tight match with the draw being lined shorter than +200 odds. At +185, this may be the best bang for your buck. A $10 bet, turns $18.50 into $92.50, while even a $50 will turn $92.50 of profit into $462.50, just below the max payout for this promo.