Sports Betting Dime Free UFC 205 Pick’em
The UFC is making its debut at the legendary Madison Square Garden at UFC 205 on November 12. To celebrate, they have lined up a phenomenal card worthy of the Big Apple. As Conor McGregor so eloquently once stated, “It’s red panty night.”
Our own celebrations for this momentous night of fisticuffs will be a spectacle of epic proportions, in its own right. But of the smaller variety, and just on Facebook.
Okay, maybe the “spectacle of epic proportions” was a bit much.
But we are putting on a pick’em contest! All you have to do is choose the winners on the UFC 205 Main Card. That’s it. Oh, and make sure to include the tie breaker (total duration of all main-card fights).
Here are the step-by-step directions:
- Go to our Facebook page
- “Like” our page
- Find the UFC 205 Pick’em post that’s pinned to our wall
- In the comment section, give us your six main-card winners and your tie breaker.
- Share the post on your wall
We will painstakingly go through each comment and find our winner. That lucky or skilled person will receive a $150 gift card to UFC.com’s online store.
To get a leg up, read our UFC 205 preview!
Main Card Fights
- Conor McGregor vs. Eddie Alvarez (for lightweight title) – 5 Rounds
- Tyron Woodley vs. Stephen Thompson – 5 Rounds
- Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs. Karolina Kowalkiewicz (for straw-weight title) – 5 Rounds
- Yoel Romero vs. Chris Weidman – 3 Rounds
- Donald Cerrone vs. Kelvin Gastelum – 3 Rounds
- Raquel Pennington vs. Miesha Tate – 3 Rounds
*Each Round is five minutes.
*Tie Breaker: total fight time for all six fights on the main card*
- This is completely FREE to play
- Picks must be submitted before the beginning of UFC 205 on November 12th
- Once your picks are submitted, you are not allowed to edit. Any picks that are edited after submission will be deleted.
- Picks can only be made on our Facebook page.