2023 UEFA Champions League Odds Tracker
- Track the odds movement for every major football club in the 2022/23 UEFA Champions League
- It’s Man City versus Inter Milan in the Champions League Final and the English giants are heavily favored
- View teams individually or compared to others trending in the same direction
This year marks the 68th season of Europe’s premier club football tournament and we’re tracking the movement of every single team, including some very intriguing longshots. The graphs below are generated by calculating the average odds from several of the most trusted sportsbooks. The final is set for 3:00 pm EST on Saturday, June 10, 2022, at the Ataturk Olympic Stadium in Istanbul, Turkey.
Current 2023 UEFA Champions League Odds & Favorites
Bet $5 on Soccer & Get $100 Instantly!
GET $100GET PROMO
2023 UEFA Champions League Winner Odds
Manchester City are commanding favorites in the Champions League Final odds. Odds as of May 17 at Bet365
Here are some notes of major line movements throughout the competition:
- [May 17] Man City have booked their spot in the final after smashing Real Madrid 4-0. They’re huge favorites to lift the trophy at -400 odds, compared to Inter who are listed at +300. In regulation, Man City opened at -200, Inter at +500 and the draw at +333. The Over 2.5 total is juiced to -138, while a bet on Under 2.5 is priced at +110
- [May 16] Inter Milan have booked their ticket to the UCL final after defeating rivals AC Milan 3-0 on aggregate in the semifinals. Inter are making their first finals appearance in 13 years
- [Apr 20] Down to the final four teams, Man City are clear favorites at -165 odds to win the Champions League. They’ll meet Real Madrid who sit at +350 in the semifinals. On the other side of the bracket it’s an all-Italian showdown between Inter Milan and AC Milan. Both Serie A teams have +700 odds for the title
- [Mar 17] The odds for both Man City (+230) and Bayern (+340) have gotten just a little bit longer, now that the two favorites have been drawn against one another in the quarter-finals. Italian sides Napoli (+328), Inter Milan (+1350), and AC Milan (+2025), as well as Portuguese club Benfica (+1425) have all seen their odds shorten as they battle it out on the opposite side of the draw.
- [Mar 16] Ahead of the draw for the quarter-final, Man City (+175) and Bayern (+274) remain as Champions League favorites while Benfica (+2400) and AC Milan (+2975) are averaging the worst odds of the last eight teams.
- [Mar 10] Bayern Munich’s odds have shortened from +350 to +275 following their knockout of Paris Saint-Germain.
- [Feb 23] Liverpool’s massive 5-2 loss at home to Real Madrid in the first leg of their R16 matchup have sank their odds to as long as +6500.
- [Feb 13] Ahead of the Round of 16, City and Bayern still lead the way but Napoli’s odds have shortened from +1200 to +1000 since last year.
- [Nov 7] Entering the round of 16, it’s Man City at +170 odds as the clear favorites ahead of Bayern Munich at +600.
- [Sep 8] After suffering a 4-1 setback to Napoli on Matchday1, Liverpool’s odds have stretched to +800 from +550. While Napoli shortened from +10750 to +4000. Chelsea was shocked by Dinamo Zagreb and saw their odds plummet from +1400 to +2500.
- [Aug 25] The Group Stage Draw is complete and after being drawn into Group F alongside RB Leipzig, Shakhtar Donetsk and Celtic, Real Madrid has avoided any of the heavyweights in the Group Stage. Their odds have shortened from +1200 to +875.
- [Aug 24] Ahead of the Group Stage draw, Man City have +250 odds to win the Champions League, ahead of Liverpool and PSG at +500.
Your First Bet is on Caesars, Up to $1,250! Plus Get 1,000 Tier Credits & 1,000 Reward Credits
ON CAESARSCLAIM OFFER
Last year’s Champions League Final was won by Real Madrid by a 1-0 scoreline over Liverpool. Vinicius Junior scored the winning goal in the second half for Madrid, but keeper Thibaut Courtois was named the Man of the Match.
While he didn’t score in the final, Karim Benzema scored 15 goals throughout the competition to propel Madrid into the final. That helped lead him to winning the FIFA Men’s Player of the Year Award, announced after this year’s UCL Group Stage Draw.
Past UEFA Champions League Winners
2023 UEFA Champions League Odds By League
Teams with the Most UEFA Champions League Titles
Real Madrid now has a record 14 UCL titles after winning in 2022. It is their fourth win in the past seven seasons.
Those 14 titles are double that of the next-most wins by any team in the competition. AC Milan from Italy have the second-most titles with seven. Following them are Liverpool and Bayern Munich with six each.
Archived Champions League Odds: 2021/22, 2020/21, 2019/20, 2018/19
Who Is Favored to Win the Champions League?
Manchester City of the English Premier League are the current UCL favorites.
When Is the Champions League Final?
The Champions League Final will be held on June 10, 2023, at the Atatürk Olympic Stadium in Istanbul, Turkey.
- DRAFTKINGS SPORTSBOOK
GET $1,050 IN BONUSES!
- CAESARS SPORTSBOOK
FIRST BET ON CAESARS UP TO $1,250 + 1,000 TIER CREDITS AND 1,000 REWARD CREDITS®
- FANDUEL SPORTSBOOK
NO SWEAT FIRST BET UP TO $1,000!
- BETMGM SPORTSBOOK
FIRST BET OFFER: UP TO $1,000 PAID BACK