2023 UEFA Champions League Odds Tracker
- Track the odds movement for every major football club in the 2022/23 UEFA Champions League
- Man City are the clear early favorites ahead before the Group Stage begins
- View teams individually or compared to others trending in the same direction
This year marks the 68th season of Europe’s premier club football tournament and we’re tracking the movement of every single team, including some very intriguing longshots. The graphs below are generated by calculating the average odds from several of the most trusted sportsbooks. The final is set for 3:00 pm EST on Saturday, June 10, 2022, at the Ataturk Olympic Stadium in Istanbul, Turkey.
Current 2023 UEFA Champions League Odds & Favorites
2023 UEFA Champions League Winner Odds
Odds as of September 19
Here are some notes of major line movements throughout the competition:
- [9/8/22] After suffering a 4-1 setback to Napoli on Matchday1, Liverpool’s odds have stretched to +800 from +550. While Napoli shortened from +10750 to +4000. Chelsea was shocked by Dinamo Zagreb and saw their odds plummet from +1400 to +2500
- [8/25/22] The Group Stage Draw is complete and after being drawn into Group F alongside RB Leipzig, Shakhtar Donetsk and Celtic, Real Madrid has avoided any of the heavyweights in the Group Stage. Their odds have shortened from +1200 to +875
- [8/24/22] Ahead of the Group Stage draw, Man City have +250 odds to win the Champions League, ahead of Liverpool and PSG at +500
Last year’s Champions League Final was won by Real Madrid by a 1-0 scoreline over Liverpool. Vinicius Junior scored the winning goal in the second half for Madrid, but keeper Thibaut Courtois was named the Man of the Match.
— UEFA Champions League (@ChampionsLeague) August 25, 2022
While he didn’t score in the final, Karim Benzema scored 15 goals throughout the competition to propel Madrid into the final. That helped lead him to winning the FIFA Men’s Player of the Year Award, announced after this year’s UCL Group Stage Draw.
Past UEFA Champions League Winners
2023 UEFA Champions League Odds By League
Teams with the Most UEFA Champions League Titles
Real Madrid now has a record 14 UCL titles after winning in 2022. It is their fourth win in the past seven seasons.
Those 14 titles are double that of the next-most wins by any team in the competition. AC Milan from Italy have the second-most titles with seven. Following them are Liverpool and Bayern Munich with six each.
This article contains links to external sports betting services. SBD may receive advertising revenue from these links, however editorial has hand-picked each individual link based on relevance to the article, without influence on the coverage.