2021 UEFA Champions League Odds Tracker
- Track the odds movement for every major football club in the 2020/21 UEFA Champions League
- Chelsea won the Champions League Final by a narrow 1-0 margin through a first-half Kai Havertz goal
- View teams individually or compared to others trending in the same direction
The UEFA Champions League (UCL) returns for another season. This year marks the 66th season of Europe’s premier club football tournament and we’re tracking the movement of every single team, including some very intriguing longshots. The graphs below are generated by calculating the average odds from several of the most trusted sportsbooks.
The UCL Group Stage will run from October 20-December 9, with the knockout rounds beginning February 16. The UCL Final will take place on May 29, 2020, at Ataturk Stadium, Istanbul.
|Promo: Up to $1,050 Free!||bet now|
|Promo: $1,000 Risk-Free Bet||bet now|
|Promo: $600 Risk-Free Bet||bet now|
Current 2021 UEFA Champions League Odds & Favorites
2021 UEFA Champions League Winner Odds
Odds as of May 28 at DraftKings
Here are some notes of major line movements throughout the competition:
- [5/5/21] It’s an all-England final with Man City defeating PSG and seeing their average odds shorten from -153 to -225 and Chelsea defeating Real Madrid and shortening from +342 to +169
- [4/29/21] After a 2-1 win over PSG, and Real Madrid and Chelsea drawing 1-1 in leg one of the semifinals, Man City are strong -155 favorites to win the UCL title
- [4/14/21] The semifinals are set and Man City have the best odds of +125 to win the title. They will face PSG in the semifinals who have odds of +300. While Chelsea have the longest odds of +400. They will face Real Madrid, who are listed at +375.
- [4/8/21] After quarterfinal leg one losses, odds have plummetted for Liverpool (+1350) and Bayern Munich (+675) on average. Real Madrid saw their odds slashed in half from +1050 to +500
- [3/19/21] Man City remain favorites after the quarterfinal draw, while Chelsea, drawing Porto, have seen their odds shorten from +750 after advancing from the round of 16, to +450 after drawing the Portuguese side
- [2/25/21] After a horrible 4-1 loss to PSG in the round of 16 leg one, Barcelona’s odds have plummeted from +1700 to +15000
- [2/12/21] Still playing great and leading La Liga early into the new year, Atletico Madrid’s odds have shortened from an average of +1966 on December 14 to +1500 today
- [12/14/20] The Round of 16 draw is complete. A massive tilt between Barcelona and PSG has seen each team’s odds worsen from +1567 to +1800 and +933 to +1233 respectively. Meanwhile, no team saw their odds sink more than Lazio, who drew champions Bayern Munich and saw their odds lengthen from +6833 to +10333
- [12/10/20] Juventus has seen their odds shorten after Matchday 6 from +1767 to +1500. It’s Bayern Munich and Man City who are still top favorites after the conclusion of the Group Stage
- [12/3/20] After a Matchday 5 win over Man U, PSG’s title odds now sit at an average of +1033
- [11/6/20] Halfway through the group stage, Liverpool’s odds have shortened from +700 to +600 since Matchday 2 after thumping Atalanta 5-0. The Serie A side’s odds have dropped to +5333 from +2600 after the loss. With Man U losing to Istanbul Basaksehir, their odds have dropped from +1933 to +2767.
- [10/29/20] After an impressive 4-0 win over Krasnodar, Chelsea’s odds have shortened from +2433 to +2067
- [10/22/20] After a shock defeat to Shakhtar Donetsk, Real Madrid’s odds have dropped from +1167 to +1600
- [10/1/20] The Group Stage Draw is complete and with Man City looking to have the easiest path to winning their group their odds have shortened from +500 to +400. At the other end, odds have plummetted for the likes of Leipzig from +5000 to +7067 and Lazio +6067 to +7533
- [8/27/20] Bayern Munich and Manchester City have opened as co-favorites to win the 2020/21 UCL title with +450 odds
Bayern Munich are the current champions after defeating PSG in a tightly-contested 1-0 final in 2020. Bayern has now won the title on six occasions, with their previous win coming in 2012/13.
The goal that won the Champions League for Bayern Munich 🏆
Take a bow, Kingsley Coman 👑 pic.twitter.com/uaxnZsF9hq
— Goal (@goal) August 27, 2020
Past UEFA Champions League Winners
A Spanish club had won five UCL titles in a row from 2013/14 to 2017/18, prior to the EPL’s Liverpool and Bundesliga’s Bayern Munich winning the past two seasons.
Robert Lewandowski was instrumental in Bayern’s championship season with 15 goals in his Champions League campaign.
The 2020/21 semi-finals are set ✅
— UEFA Champions League (@ChampionsLeague) April 14, 2021
2021 UEFA Champions League Odds By League
The top 16 favored teams in the opening odds come from one of Europe’s big five leagues. Ajax, with opening odds of +6600 are the 17th-favorites and the top-favored side from outside of the big five.
The last time a team outside of one of the major European leagues won the Champions League was when Portuguese side Porto won in 2003-04.
Teams with the Most UEFA Champions League Titles
This article contains links to external sports betting services. SBD may receive advertising revenue from these links, however editorial has hand-picked each individual link based on relevance to the article, without influence on the coverage.