2021 UEFA Champions League Odds Tracker
- Track the odds movement for every major football club in the 2020/21 UEFA Champions League
- The Round of 16 draw is complete and Bayern Munich are still +275 favorites
- View teams individually or compared to others trending in the same direction
The UEFA Champions League (UCL) returns for another season. This year marks the 66th season of Europe’s premier club football tournament and we’re tracking the movement of every single team, including some very intriguing longshots. The graphs below are generated by calculating the average odds from several of the most trusted sportsbooks.
The UCL Group Stage will run from October 20-December 9, with the knockout rounds beginning February 16. The UCL Final will take place on May 29, 2020, at Ataturk Stadium, Istanbul.
Current 2021 UEFA Champions League Odds & Favorites
2021 UEFA Champions League Winner Odds
Odds taken Dec 14
Here are some notes of major line movements throughout the competition:
- [12/14/20] The Round of 16 draw is complete. A massive tilt between Barcelona and PSG has seen each team’s odds worsen from +1567 to +1800 and +933 to +1233 respectively. Meanwhile, no team saw their odds sink more than Lazio, who drew champions Bayern Munich and saw their odds lengthen from +6833 to +10333
- [12/10/20] Juventus has seen their odds shorten after Matchday 6 from +1767 to +1500. It’s Bayern Munich and Man City who are still top favorites after the conclusion of the Group Stage
- [12/3/20] After a Matchday 5 win over Man U, PSG’s title odds now sit at an average of +1033
- [11/6/20] Halfway through the group stage, Liverpool’s odds have shortened from +700 to +600 since Matchday 2 after thumping Atalanta 5-0. The Serie A side’s odds have dropped to +5333 from +2600 after the loss. With Man U losing to Istanbul Basaksehir, their odds have dropped from +1933 to +2767.
- [10/29/20] After an impressive 4-0 win over Krasnodar, Chelsea’s odds have shortened from +2433 to +2067
- [10/22/20] After a shock defeat to Shakhtar Donetsk, Real Madrid’s odds have dropped from +1167 to +1600
- [10/1/20] The Group Stage Draw is complete and with Man City looking to have the easiest path to winning their group their odds have shortened from +500 to +400. At the other end, odds have plummetted for the likes of Leipzig from +5000 to +7067 and Lazio +6067 to +7533
- [8/27/20] Bayern Munich and Manchester City have opened as co-favorites to win the 2020/21 UCL title with +450 odds
Bayern Munich are the current champions after defeating PSG in a tightly-contested 1-0 final in 2020. Bayern has now won the title on six occasions, with their previous win coming in 2012/13.
The goal that won the Champions League for Bayern Munich 🏆
Take a bow, Kingsley Coman 👑 pic.twitter.com/uaxnZsF9hq
— Goal (@goal) August 27, 2020
Past UEFA Champions League Winners
A Spanish club had won five UCL titles in a row from 2013/14 to 2017/18, prior to the EPL’s Liverpool and Bundesliga’s Bayern Munich winning the past two seasons.
Robert Lewandowski was instrumental in Bayern’s championship season with 15 goals in his Champions League campaign.
Round of 16 draw ✔️
— UEFA Champions League (@ChampionsLeague) December 14, 2020
2021 UEFA Champions League Odds By League
The top 16 favored teams in the opening odds come from one of Europe’s big five leagues. Ajax, with opening odds of +6600 are the 17th-favorites and the top-favored side from outside of the big five.
The last time a team outside of one of the major European leagues won the Champions League was when Portuguese side Porto won in 2003-04.