2022 UEFA Champions League Odds Tracker
- Track the odds movement for every major football club in the 2021/22 UEFA Champions League
- PSG, Man City and Bayern Munich are the current top favorites after Matchday 2
- View teams individually or compared to others trending in the same direction
The UEFA Champions League (UCL) returns for another season. This year marks the 67th season of Europe’s premier club football tournament and we’re tracking the movement of every single team, including some very intriguing longshots. The graphs below are generated by calculating the average odds from several of the most trusted sportsbooks.
SIGN UP BONUS
Get a Risk-Free Bet Up to $1,000
Current 2022 UEFA Champions League Odds & Favorites
2022 UEFA Champions League Winner Odds
|Zenit St Petersburg||+100000|
Odds as of Nov 22
Here are some notes of major line movements throughout the competition:
- [11/22/21] Entering Matchday 5, Liverpool have won Group B, while Bayern Munich have won Group E
- [11/1/21] Since the last Matchday, odds have worsened on contenders such as Man U (+1200 to +1600) and Borussia Dortmund (+3300 to +5000)
- [10/18/21] Barcelona’s odds have plummeted from +3050 to +6600
- [9/27/21] PSG’s odds have dropped from +300 to +375 after only drawing Club Brugge in Matchday 1
- [8/26/21] After the group stage draw it’s PSG (+300) and Man City (+350) both as the clear favorites
- [8/9/21] With Lionel Messi reportedly moving to PSG from Barcelona, the Parisians are now second-favorites at +340 odds, while Barcelona have sunk to +1800
- [7/13/21] Last year’s finalists Man City have opened as the early +275 favorites to win the 2021/22 title
Chelsea were 1-0 winners over Man City in the Champions League Final through a first-half goal by Kai Havertz in the 42′ minute.
Group A Odds
Group B Odds
Group C Odds
Group D Odds
Group E Odds
Group F Odds
Group G Odds
Group H Odds
|Zenit St Petersburg||—|
Past UEFA Champions League Winners
After a run of five years where a Spanish club won the title, an EPL side has now won in two of the past three years. Chelsea also has two wins in the past ten seasons.
2022 UEFA Champions League Odds By League
The top 15 favored teams in the opening odds come from one of Europe’s big five leagues. Ajax, with opening odds of +6600 are the 16th-favorites and the top-favored side from outside of the big five.
The last time a team outside of one of the major European leagues won the Champions League was when Portuguese side Porto won in 2003-04.
Teams with the Most UEFA Champions League Titles
This article contains links to external sports betting services. SBD may receive advertising revenue from these links, however editorial has hand-picked each individual link based on relevance to the article, without influence on the coverage.