2021 UEFA Champions League Odds Tracker
- Track the odds movement for every major football club in the 2020/21 UEFA Champions League
- Opening odds favor a Bayern Munich repeat or Man City finally claiming European glory in the 2020/21 tournament
- View teams individually or compared to others trending in the same direction
The UEFA Champions League (UCL) returns for another season. This year marks the 66th season of Europe’s premier club football tournament and we’re tracking the movement of every single team, including some very intriguing longshots. The graphs below are generated by calculating the average odds from several of the most trusted sportsbooks.
The UCL Group Stage will run from October 20-December 9, with the knockout rounds beginning February 16. The UCL Final will take place on May 29, 2020, at Ataturk Stadium, Istanbul.
Current 2021 UEFA Champions League Odds & Favorites
2021 UEFA Champions League Winner Odds
|Zenit St. Petersburg||+25000|
Odds taken Oct 1
Here are some notes of major line movements throughout the competition:
- [10/1/20] The Group Stage Draw is complete and with Man City looking to have the easiest path to winning their group their odds have shortened from +500 to +400. At the other end, odds have plummetted for the likes of Leipzig from +5000 to +7067 and Lazio +6067 to +7533
- [8/27/20] Bayern Munich and Manchester City have opened as co-favorites to win the 2020/21 UCL title with +450 odds
Bayern Munich are the current champions after defeating PSG in a tightly-contested 1-0 final in 2020. Bayern has now won the title on six occasions, with their previous win coming in 2012/13.
The goal that won the Champions League for Bayern Munich 🏆
Take a bow, Kingsley Coman 👑 pic.twitter.com/uaxnZsF9hq
— Goal (@goal) August 27, 2020
Past UEFA Champions League Winners
A Spanish club had won five UCL titles in a row from 2013/14 to 2017/18, prior to the EPL’s Liverpool and Bundesliga’s Bayern Munich winning the past two seasons.
Robert Lewandowski was instrumental in Bayern’s championship season with 15 goals in his Champions League campaign.
🔴 55 goals
🔴 10 assists
🏆 Champions League
🏆 German Cup
— #UCLdraw (@ChampionsLeague) August 23, 2020
2021 UEFA Champions League Odds By League
The top 16 favored teams in the opening odds come from one of Europe’s big five leagues. Ajax, with opening odds of +6600 are the 17th-favorites and the top-favored side from outside of the big five.
The last time a team outside of one of the major European leagues won the Champions League was when Portuguese side Porto won in 2003-04.