2022 UEFA Champions League Odds Tracker
- Track the odds movement for every major football club in the 2021/22 UEFA Champions League
- Liverpool is favored over Real Madrid in the 2022 UCL Final
- View teams individually or compared to others trending in the same direction
The UEFA Champions League (UCL) returns for another season. This year marks the 67th season of Europe’s premier club football tournament and we’re tracking the movement of every single team, including some very intriguing longshots. The graphs below are generated by calculating the average odds from several of the most trusted sportsbooks.
Current 2022 UEFA Champions League Odds & Favorites
2022 UEFA Champions League Winner Odds
Odds as of May 4
Here are some notes of major line movements throughout the competition:
- [5/4/22] The Champions League Final is set and it’s Liverpool listed as -140 favorites over Real Madrid to lift the trophy
- [4/28/22] With wins in leg 1 of the semifinals, Liverpool is the -110 favorite, just slightly ahead of Man City at +120 odds
- [4/13/22] With the quarterfinals now complete, the final four teams in the Champions League are Liverpool, Man City, Real Madrid, and Villarreal. The English giants are listed as co-favorites at +125 odds.
- [4/7/22] An impressive win over Chelsea in the quarterfinals leg 1, has seen Real Madrid’s odds shorten from +1300 to +650
- [3/18/22] Big odds swing with Real Madrid. After losing leg 1 of the round of 16, they had odds of +3100. But after advancing to the quarterfinals over PSG their average odds are now +1300. With the QF draw complete it’s Man City +188, Liverpool +200, and Bayern Munich +300 all as clear, but very even favorites
- [2/24/22] After the first legs of the Round of 16, odds have shortened on the likes of Liverpool (+500 to +355) and PSG (+1000 to +725) but have plummeted on Man U from +1700 to +1800
- [12/13/21] After drawing Lille in the round of 16, Chelsea’s odds have shortened from +1000 to +725 from last week to after the draw. Man City, Bayern Munich and Liverpool are the top three overall favorites
- [12/10/21] Ajax finished top of Group C and have seen their odds shorten from +2000 to +1400
- [11/22/21] Entering Matchday 5, Liverpool have won Group B, while Bayern Munich have won Group E
- [11/1/21] Since the last Matchday, odds have worsened on contenders such as Man U (+1200 to +1600) and Borussia Dortmund (+3300 to +5000)
- [10/18/21] Barcelona’s odds have plummeted from +3050 to +6600
- [9/27/21] PSG’s odds have dropped from +300 to +375 after only drawing Club Brugge in Matchday 1
- [8/26/21] After the group stage draw it’s PSG (+300) and Man City (+350) both as the clear favorites
- [8/9/21] With Lionel Messi reportedly moving to PSG from Barcelona, the Parisians are now second-favorites at +340 odds, while Barcelona have sunk to +1800
- [7/13/21] Last year’s finalists Man City have opened as the early +275 favorites to win the 2021/22 title
Chelsea were 1-0 winners over Man City in the Champions League Final through a first-half goal by Kai Havertz in the 42′ minute.
Past UEFA Champions League Winners
After a run of five years where a Spanish club won the title, an EPL side has now won in two of the past three years. Chelsea also has two wins in the past ten seasons.
2022 UEFA Champions League Odds By League
The top 15 favored teams in the opening odds come from one of Europe’s big five leagues. Ajax, with opening odds of +6600 are the 16th-favorites and the top-favored side from outside of the big five.
The last time a team outside of one of the major European leagues won the Champions League was when Portuguese side Porto won in 2003-04.
Teams with the Most UEFA Champions League Titles
This article contains links to external sports betting services. SBD may receive advertising revenue from these links, however editorial has hand-picked each individual link based on relevance to the article, without influence on the coverage.