- WynnBet launched in October 2020
- Currently operational in Arizona, Colorado, Michigan, New Jersey, and more
- Planning to be operational in Maryland and New York when legal
- All major sports are available to bet on
- No shortage of wagering types
- Variety of niche sports is limited
- User-friendly experience
- Simple design is easy to navigate
- Some payment methods are exclusive to iOS
Overview of WynnBET
One of the newer and most promising sportsbooks to enter the U.S. sports betting market, WynnBET is the online gaming division of Wynn Resorts.
Established in 2020, WynnBET has been steadily gaining traction in the sports betting market with its acquisition of European-based betting company BetBull. As a well-respected resort and casino brand, Wynn Resorts hopes their foray into the world of online sports betting will be a successful one with WynnBET at the helm.
Read our full review below to get all the insights and information you need to determine if WynnBET is the right sportsbook for you.
WynnBET is currently legal and regulated in six U.S. states: Colorado, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Tennessee, and Virginia. Check out these bonus offers so you can get started with WynnBET risk free.
|Colorado||Risk Free Bet up to $500|
|Indiana||Risk Free Bet up to $500|
|Michigan||Risk Free Bet up to $1,000|
|New Jersey||Risk Free Bet up to $500|
|Tennessee||Risk Free Bet up to $500|
|Virginia||Risk Free Bet up to $500|
Risk Free Bet up to $500 — Colorado, Indiana, New Jersey, Tennessee, Virginia
WynnBET offers a $500 risk free wager for odds between -150 and +10,000 in five of the six states they legally operate in: Colorado, Indiana, New Jersey, Tennessee, and Virginia. If you lose your first risk free bet, WynnBET will refund you with a matching free bet.
This offer must be used within 10 days and can’t be used with any other promotions.
Risk Free Bet up to $1000 — Michigan
If you’re lucky enough to reside in the Great Lakes State, WynnBET has upped their promo offer just for you. Instead of a $500 risk free wager, you’ll get a $1000. If you lose your first bet, you’ll be refunded with a matching free bet.
This offer must be used within 10 days and can’t be used with any other promotions and ends January 21, 2022.
WynnBET Ongoing Promotions
WynnBET has several different promotions for new and existing users. Some popular examples include:
- Parlay boosters offered on every matchday with a comprehensive parlay list feature in the app
- Casino-specific promotions including free spins and deposit matching
- Other special event offers throughout the year
As a new player in the U.S. sportsbook market, WynnBET promo codes are still developing, so make sure you stay locked into this page for more as they become available.
You can download the WynnBET mobile app and place wagers online in the following states:
- Arizona Sports Betting
- Colorado Sports Betting
- Indiana Sports Betting
- Michigan Sports Betting
- New Jersey Sports Betting
- Tennessee Sports Betting
- Virginia Sports Betting
This page will be updated as WynnBET opens its virtual doors in new locations.
The overall sportsbook experience at WynnBET is exactly what you’d expect from a major betting company. They’ve got a wealth of experience from their background in gaming with Wynn Resorts, so WynnBET knows exactly what sports bettors are looking for.
What Sports Can I Bet on at WynnBET?
You can wager on most professional sports teams with WynnBET, although they have less variety compared to other major sportsbooks. WynnBet has you covered if you’re looking to bet on major leagues like the NFL or NBA, but you might be hard-pressed to find lines for Russian table tennis.
Nevertheless, here are some of the sports you can bet on at WynnBET:
- Aussie Rules Football
- Baseball (MLB)
- Basketball (NBA)
- Football (NFL)
- Golf (PGA Tour)
- Ice Hockey (NHL)
- MMA (UFC)
- Soccer (Premier League, Ligue 1, LaLiga, etc.)
Getting closer to the action in some of your favorite games is just a click away with the WynnBET sportsbook.
What Betting Types are Available at WynnBET?
WynnBET isn’t lacking anything when it comes to betting types. They have every kind of wagering option you could possibly want from a betting site, including:
- Point Spreads
- Live Betting (In-play)
- Round Robins
We certainly weren’t bored with all the betting options, which helped contribute to the overall sportsbook experience we got to enjoy with WynnBET.
Mobile App Betting
Betting with the WynnBET mobile app is the best way to wager online with this premier betting site. WynnBET doesn’t offer a desktop version of their online sportsbook in every state, so you’ll probably need to download the betting app for Android or iOS.
Using the mobile app is your best bet for this sportsbook, even if you’re betting in a state that offers the desktop version (Michigan, Tennessee). Their mobile app has everything you want from a sportsbook available in the palm of your hand, and it’s powered by the reputable European betting platform BetBull.
While the WynnBET app will serve you well, it is admittedly a little bit plain. The overall design isn’t anything special, and there are certain menus within the app that can be difficult to find and access. Furthermore, the online banking and PayPal payment methods are only available on iOS, leaving Android users with fewer options.
Despite the lack of special features, the WynnBET app is very reliable, and you’ll enjoy placing bets on this platform.
Be aware that WynnBET has state-specific versions of their mobile app, regardless of what device you’re using. You’ll need to download the dedicated WynnBET mobile app for the state you’re betting from.
Sign Up Process
Getting started with WynnBET is simple and straightforward. Here are the basic details they will ask you for:
- Your full name
- Phone number
- The last four digits of your social security number
To verify your account, you may be asked to provide proof of address and proof of ID. Rest assured, these are all standard requests at legal online sportsbooks in America.
Banking With WynnBET
As a sportsbook associated with a giant gaming brand like Wynn Resorts, WynnBET handles deposits and withdrawals with the utmost professionalism. The last thing you want interrupting the betting action is slow deposit or withdrawal processing times, but you won’t have to worry about that with WynnBET.
WynnBET Deposit Methods
Depositing funds with WynnBET is a hassle-free experience because they offer the most popular and reliable payment methods. Android has less options than iOS for the time being, as PayPal and online banking are exclusive to iOS with WynnBET.
Choose from any of the following payment methods to make your deposits with WynnBET:
- PayPal (iOS Only): Making an online payment with PayPal is one of the most secure ways to make a deposit with WynnBET. You’ll need to have your PayPal account linked to your bank account as the preferred method, which you can do through the PayPal website.
- Online Banking (iOS only): The online banking option on the WynnBET mobile app will send you to your online banking portal to complete the deposit process. You can also use online banking to complete withdrawals, so this is a great option for completing transactions with one payment method.
- Credit/Debit: You can deposit with a credit or debit card provided you’re with VISA or MasterCard. You won’t be able to withdraw any winnings to your debit or credit card, but this is a fast and convenient way to fund your WynnBET sportsbook account.
- Play+ Card: This is a great option if you don’t have a VISA card or MasterCard. The WynnBET Play+ Prepaid Card lets you make easy deposits with the sportsbook, and it can be used wherever Discover cards are accepted. You can apply for a card through the WynnBET app, and deposits are processed within 24 hours.
- VIP Preferred: The VIP Preferred payment method links your checking account to your WynnBET account, allowing you to make convenient online deposits. You can enroll with this service through the WynnBET mobile betting app.
- Casino cage: You can also make deposits with WynnBET in-person at participating Wynn retail locations.
As you can tell, Android users are unable to make deposits through PayPal or online banking. This is a caveat that we haven’t seen at other sportsbooks, so WynnBET would be wise to correct this exclusivity.
Depositing with any of these payment methods is usually instant, and WynnBET requires a $20 minimum deposit.
The withdrawal options are a little bit more limited than the deposit payment methods at WynnBET, but that’s typical for any major sportsbook. Transaction times can vary, and WynnBET has a $20 minimum withdrawal requirement.
Here’s a list of the WynnBET withdrawal options:
- Online banking (2 business days, iOS only)
- PayPal (2-3 business days, iOS only)
- Play+ (Up to 48 hours)
- VIP Preferred (3-5 business days)
- Casino cage (instant, select locations)
Online banking and PayPal options are only available to WynnBET users on the iOS platform, so Android users have fewer options to withdraw their winnings. We’d like to see WynnBET introduce these options for anyone betting with an Android device.
Wynn is an iconic name in gambling and as such they take their reputation very seriously. WynnBET has excellent customer service compared to most of their competitors, and that’s at the heart of many of the top reviews the sportsbook receives from bettors.
WynnBET offers phone, email, and live chat customer service options and their staff are quick to respond to concerns. The live chat feature is very convenient and available 24/7 directly within the WynnBET app. You can also reach staff members on Twitter @WynnBET.
However, if you have a more detailed issue, we recommend getting in touch via phone or email. The table below shows some handy contact details for state-specific WynnBET support teams.
If you’re calling the support team, keep in mind, they may have different business hours in each state.