- WynnBet launched in October 2020
- Currently operational in Arizona, New York, Massachusetts, West Virginia, and more
- Planning to launch in more states moving forward
- All major sports are available to bet on
- No shortage of wagering types
- Variety of niche sports is limited
- User-friendly experience
- Simple design is easy to navigate
- Some payment methods are exclusive to iOS
WynnBET Review: What You Need to Know
NOTE: The WynnBET sportsbook will be ceasing operations in eight states, including Arizona, Colorado, Indiana, Louisiana, New Jersey, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia. WynnBET will continue to operate in Nevada and Massachusetts, while New York and Michigan markets are under review. Check out these other sportsbooks listed below if you’re in a state where WynnBET is shutting down.
One of the newer and most promising sportsbooks to enter the U.S. sports betting market, WynnBET is the online gaming division of Wynn Resorts.
Established in 2020, WynnBET has been steadily gaining traction in the sports betting market with its acquisition of European-based betting company BetBull. As a well-respected resort and casino brand, Wynn Resorts hopes their foray into the world of online sports betting will be a successful one with WynnBET at the helm.
Read our full review below to get all the insights and information you need to determine if WynnBET is the right sportsbook for you.
Where Is WynnBET Legal?
The WynnBET sportsbook is available in over ten states, and they’re continuing to expand across the US.
You can wager online with WynnBET in the following states:
|WynnBET States||Redeem Promo|
|WynnBET New Jersey||TBA|
|WynnBET New York||TBA|
|WynnBET West Virginia||TBA|
This page will be updated as WynnBET opens its virtual doors in new locations.
WynnBET is currently legal and regulated in 11 U.S. states. Check out these bonus offers so you can get started with WynnBET risk-free.
Now that legal sports betting has launched in New York yet, be sure to check out WynnBET New York for online sports betting bonuses.
|Arizona||Bet $100, Get $100 in Bonus Bets|
|Colorado||Bet $100, Get $100 in Bonus Bets|
|Indiana||Bet $100, Get $100 in Bonus Bets|
|Louisiana||Bet $100, Get $100 in Bonus Bets|
|Massachusetts||Bet $100, Get $100 in Bet Credit|
|Michigan||Bet $100, Get $50 + $50 in Sports and Casino Bonus Bets|
|New Jersey||Bet $100, Get $50 + $50 in Sports and Casino Bonus Bets|
|New York||CLAIM HERE|
|Tennessee||Bet $100, Get $100 in Bonus Bets|
|Virginia||Bet $100, Get $100 in Bonus Bets|
|West Virginia||Bet $100, Get $100 in Bonus Bets|
Bet $100 Win $100 Sign-Up Promo
WynnBET offers a Bet $100, Win $100 in Bonus Bets sign-up promo in the 11 states they legally operate in. Just sign up with WynnBET, place a $100 wager, and you’ll automatically win $100 in free bets.
In Michigan and New Jersey, the bonus bets are broken down into $50 in sportsbook bonuses and $50 in casino bonuses.
This offer must be used within 10 days and can’t be used with any other promotions.
WynnBET Massachusetts New User Sign-Up Bonus
Sports bettors in the Commonwealth can now legally bet online in the state, and WynnBET MA has a special offer for new customers: Bet $100, Get $100 in Bet Credit.
Sign up with WynnBET in Massachusetts using our exclusive link, and you’ll automatically unlock this enticing new customer bonus.
If you or a loved one is experiencing problems with gambling, call (800)-327-5050 for 24/7 support. Terms and conditions at bet.WynnBET.com. Must be 21 or older to participate. Get set before you bet – talk to GameSense first! LiveChat @ GameSenseMA.com or call 1-800-GAM-1234.
WynnBET Super Bowl Promo: Bet $1, Win $57
Sports bettors were eagerly anticipating the biggest game of the year, and WynnBET was offering a special Super Bowl promo in all states they operate.
Signing up with WynnBET ahead of Super Bowl LVII got new customers an exclusive Bet $1, Win $57 bonus offer. You can use the links in the table above to claim the new promo in your state now that the Chiefs won the Super Bowl.
WynnBET Ongoing Promotions
WynnBET has several different promotions for new and existing users. Some popular examples include:
- Parlay boosters offered on every matchday with a comprehensive parlay list feature in the app
- Casino-specific promotions including free spins and deposit matching
- Other special event offers throughout the year
As a new player in the U.S. sportsbook market, WynnBET promos are still developing, so make sure you stay locked into this page for more as they become available.
The overall sportsbook experience at WynnBET is exactly what you’d expect from a major betting company. They’ve got a wealth of experience from their background in gaming with Wynn Resorts, so WynnBET knows exactly what sports bettors are looking for.
What Sports Can I Bet on at WynnBET?
You can wager on most professional sports teams with WynnBET, although they have less variety compared to other major sportsbooks. WynnBet has you covered if you’re looking to bet on major leagues like the NFL or NBA, but you might be hard-pressed to find lines for Russian table tennis.
Nevertheless, here are some of the sports you can bet on at WynnBET:
- Aussie Rules Football
- Baseball (MLB)
- Basketball (NBA)
- Football (NFL)
- Golf (PGA Tour)
- Ice Hockey (NHL)
- MMA (UFC)
- Soccer (Premier League, Ligue 1, LaLiga, etc.)
Getting closer to the action in some of your favorite games is just a click away with the WynnBET sportsbook.
While WynnBET might not have the same level of brand name recognition as other sportsbooks, you can wager with confidence knowing they offer some of the most well-priced odds on the market.
WynnBET betting odds are competitively priced to attract new sports bettors and keep them on the platform. Line shopping is a crucial component to being a profitable sports bettor, but you won’t have to look far if you’ve got WynnBET at your disposal.
Football fans will be pleased to know that WynnBET NFL odds bring a ton of value to all the gridiron betting action. DraftKings lines on moneyline, point spreads, totals, futures, and prop bets are competitive with other major sportsbooks, giving you another reason to check out this legit sports betting app.
If football isn’t your thing, then other markets for leagues like the NBA, MLB, or NHL are also fairly priced on the WynnBET app. You can also find WynnBET odds for more specific sporting events like rugby, darts, and more.
How to Build Prop Bets on the WynnBET App
Building prop bets through the WynnBET app is an intuitive process that lets you wager almost any way you want.
Here’s exactly how to build prop bets through the WynnBET app:
- Create a New WynnBET Account: Download the WynnBET app and create your account through the links on this review.
- Choose the Sports Betting Tab: Find the ‘sports’ tab on the WynnBET app.
- Select a Sport: Choose from the huge list of sports that you can wager on with WynnBET.
- Pick the Game: Select the specific game or event you want to wager on with prop bets at WynnBET.
- Take Your Prop: After choosing a specific sporting event, you will find the full list of prop bets.
- Make the Wager: Determine the betting units you want to put down on your WynnBET prop wager.
- Finalize the Bet: The last step is to confirm the prop wager on your bet slip and hit the go button.
Building prop bets on the WynnBET app really is that simple, and they’ve got a helpful customer support team in case you run into any issues. Keep in mind that with regular updates to the WynnBET app, the process of creating a prop bet could change over time, but the general steps to follow should remain relatively similar.
WynnBET Player Props
WynnBET player props bring an immersive way to wager on individual player performances in any given game, fight, or other event.
Check out these three examples of WynnBET player props as samples of what you could find on the app:
Tyreek Hill – Over/Under 76.5 Total Receiving Yards
- Odds: Over 76.5 Receiving Yards (-118) | Under 76.5 Receiving Yards (-118)
- As one of the best and fastest receivers in the league, you can probably bet on ‘Cheetah’ to get more than 75.6 receiving yards, no matter who the Miami Dolphins are playing. Hit the Over.
Josh Allen – Total Passing Yards
- Odds: Over 275.5 Yards (-120) | Under 275.5 Yards (-120)
- Emerging as one of the most prolific QBs in the league, taking the Over on this WynnBET prop wager could be a good move. Consider who the Buffalo Bills are playing before finalizing your prop bet.
Jamal Murray – Total Points Scored
- Odds: Over 29.5 Points (-105) | Under 29.5 Points (-105)
- Recently crowned NBA champion Jamal Murray is quickly becoming one of the most dangerous scorers in the NBA. Murray could easily drop 30 or more depending on who the Denver Nuggets are playing.
No matter which player prop bet you’re looking at, WynnBET has got you covered with favorable odds. Check out the WynnBET app to see their latest player prop bet offerings.
WynnBET Team Props
Along with player props, WynnBET team props give you even more ways to wager on your favorite games.
Here are three created examples to give you an idea of what team props might look like on WynnBET:
Toronto Blue Jays – Total Runs Scored
- Odds: Over 5.5 Runs (-113) | Under 5.5 Runs (-113)
- Sporting a potent lineup with hitters like Bo Bichette, Vladimir Guerrero Jr., and George Springer, you can typically count on the Blue Jays to score Over on the 5.5 run total.
Tennessee Titans – Total Rushing Yards
- Odds: Over 108.5 Yards (-125) | Under 108.5 Yards (-125)
- It’s no secret that Tennessee’s Derrick Henry is one of the most powerful ball carriers in the NFL. Does it ever really make sense to bet against ‘King Henry’? Take the Over on this WynnBET team prop.
Miami Heat – Total Points Scored
- Odds: Over 108.5 Points (+140) | Under 108.5 Points (-160)
- After coming up just short in a Cinderella run to the NBA Finals, it can be difficult to say whether or not the Heat will get more than 108 points in a game. Study their opponent closely before making your team prop bet at WynnBET.
Whether you’re betting moneyline, point spreads, totals, player props, or team props with WynnBET, they’ve got you covered with some of the best lines in the game.
What Betting Types are Available at WynnBET?
WynnBET isn’t lacking anything when it comes to betting types. They have every kind of wagering option you could possibly want from a betting site, including:
- Point Spreads
- Live Betting (In-play)
- Round Robins
We certainly weren’t bored with all the betting options, which helped contribute to the overall sportsbook experience we got to enjoy with WynnBET.
Betting with the WynnBET mobile app is the best way to wager online with this premier betting site. WynnBET doesn’t offer a desktop version of their online sportsbook in every state, so you’ll probably need to download the betting app for Android or iOS.
Using the mobile app is your best bet for this sportsbook, even if you’re betting in a state that offers the desktop version (Michigan, Tennessee). Their mobile app has everything you want from a sportsbook available in the palm of your hand, and it’s powered by the reputable European betting platform BetBull.
While the WynnBET app will serve you well, it is admittedly a little bit plain. The overall design isn’t anything special, and there are certain menus within the app that can be difficult to find and access. Furthermore, the online banking and PayPal payment methods are only available on iOS, leaving Android users with fewer options.
Despite the lack of special features, the WynnBET app is very reliable, and you’ll enjoy placing bets on this platform.
Be aware that WynnBET has state-specific versions of their mobile app, regardless of what device you’re using. You’ll need to download the dedicated WynnBET mobile app for the state you’re betting from.
How to Sign Up at WynnBET
Getting started with WynnBET is simple and straightforward. Here are the basic details they will ask you for:
- Your full name
- Phone number
- The last four digits of your social security number
To verify your account, you may be asked to provide proof of address and proof of ID. Rest assured, these are all standard requests at legal online sportsbooks in America.
Banking With WynnBET
As a sportsbook associated with a giant gaming brand like Wynn Resorts, WynnBET handles deposits and withdrawals with the utmost professionalism. The last thing you want interrupting the betting action is slow deposit or withdrawal processing times, but you won’t have to worry about that with WynnBET.
WynnBET Payment Methods
Depositing funds with WynnBET is a hassle-free experience because they offer the most popular and reliable payment methods. Android has less options than iOS for the time being, as PayPal and online banking are exclusive to iOS with WynnBET.
Choose from any of the following payment methods to make your deposits with WynnBET:
- PayPal (iOS Only): Making an online payment with PayPal is one of the most secure ways to make a deposit with WynnBET. You’ll need to have your PayPal account linked to your bank account as the preferred method, which you can do through the PayPal website.
- Online Banking (iOS only): The online banking option on the WynnBET mobile app will send you to your online banking portal to complete the deposit process. You can also use online banking to complete withdrawals, so this is a great option for completing transactions with one payment method.
- Credit/Debit: You can deposit with a credit or debit card provided you’re with VISA or MasterCard. You won’t be able to withdraw any winnings to your debit or credit card, but this is a fast and convenient way to fund your WynnBET sportsbook account.
- Play+ Card: This is a great option if you don’t have a VISA card or MasterCard. The WynnBET Play+ Prepaid Card lets you make easy deposits with the sportsbook, and it can be used wherever Discover cards are accepted. You can apply for a card through the WynnBET app, and deposits are processed within 24 hours.
- VIP Preferred: The VIP Preferred payment method links your checking account to your WynnBET account, allowing you to make convenient online deposits. You can enroll with this service through the WynnBET mobile betting app.
- Casino cage: You can also make deposits with WynnBET in-person at participating Wynn retail locations.
As you can tell, Android users are unable to make deposits through PayPal or online banking. This is a caveat that we haven’t seen at other sportsbooks, so WynnBET would be wise to correct this exclusivity. Otherwise, the WynnBET sportsbook app will be beloved by iOS users.
New customers claiming the first WynnBET promo code will need to make a deposit to unlock the bonus code bet credits. Making your first deposit with WynnBET is a breeze thanks to their flexible payment methods.
Depositing with any of these payment methods is usually instant, and WynnBET requires a $20 minimum deposit. This is slightly steep in comparison to other sports betting apps.
WynnBET Withdrawal Methods
The withdrawal options are a little bit more limited than the deposit payment methods at WynnBET, but that’s typical for any major sportsbook. Transaction times can vary, and WynnBET has a $20 minimum withdrawal requirement to collect a payout. This requirement is slightly more steep than other sportsbooks like DraftKings, FanDuel, or BetMGM.
Here’s a list of the WynnBET withdrawal options:
- Online banking (3-5 business days)
- PayPal (3-5 business days)
- Play+ (Up to 48 hours)
- VIP Preferred (3-5 business days)
- Casino cage (instant, select locations)
Online banking and PayPal options are only available to WynnBET users on the iOS platform, so Android users have fewer options to withdraw their winnings. We’d like to see WynnBET introduce these options for anyone betting with an Android device.
Wynn is an iconic name in gambling and as such they take their reputation very seriously. WynnBET has excellent customer service compared to most of their competitors, and that’s at the heart of many of the top reviews the sportsbook receives from bettors.
WynnBET offers phone, email, and live chat customer service options and their staff are quick to respond to concerns. The live chat feature is very convenient and available 24/7 directly within the WynnBET app. You can also reach staff members on Twitter @WynnBET.
However, if you have a more detailed issue, we recommend getting in touch via phone or email. The table below shows some handy contact details for state-specific WynnBET support teams.
If you’re calling the support team, keep in mind, they may have different business hours in each state.