Are you the first person to jump on the latest tech developments, always one step ahead of your friends and neighbors? Do you spend your days looking forward to the next press conference from the likes of Apple, Tesla, or Amazon?
Read on if you want to combine your passion for tech with a high-impact, fast-paced writing role.
Sports Betting Dime (SBD) has served as a sports betting portal for beginners, enthusiasts, and everyone in between since 2012. We started writing about our experiences with online gambling sites after realizing that sports bettors lacked a way to evaluate which sportsbooks deserved their business. And so, our reviews were born.
In the years since, we’ve grown into a multi-faceted platform for all things sports betting. Our site covers a huge range of content, including real-time odds analysis, trends, reports, and trackers, as well as up-to-date game information for all major leagues.
Of course, we also cover breaking entertainment, politics, and tech news!
If you’re on the pulse of the latest gadget and technology releases, we want to talk. We are looking for a regular contributor who takes the same pride in producing unique and engaging content as we do.
Please note: This is a paid contract position, we do not accept guest posts or article submissions.
- Several years writing experience
- In-depth knowledge of field
- Strong research skills
- Reporting/journalism background or experience
- Awareness of journalistic ethics
- Basic understanding of betting (e.g. the difference between the “spread” and the “moneyline”; how to convert odds to probability)
- Basic understanding of WordPress
- Good understanding of SEO Principles
Preferred But Not Required:
- BA in Journalism, Communications, English, or a related discipline
- Post-secondary work in statistics and/or a strong understanding of probability
- Experience with social media platforms (Twitter and Facebook, in particular) and social aggregation sites (such as Reddit)
- Contacts in tech world and/or the media
If interested, please send us your resume and a cover letter, as well as sports-writing samples: email@example.com