March Madness Final Four Odds Tracker
- Online sportsbooks have posted (and regularly update) odds to reach the Final Four
- The graphs below display the average odds at online sportsbooks for every team on the board
- Use the graphs below along with the NCAA Tournament Championship odds tracker to see how each team is trending over the course of the season
The 2020-21 college basketball season may look a little different than years past thanks to coronavirus – and it remains to be seen whether the season will start on time, have fans in attendance, and/or even be played at all.
Sportsbooks are assuming it will go forward in some capacity and have already opened odds on who will make the 2021 Final Four, currently scheduled for April 3rd to 5th at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis.
The charts below show the average odds for every team currently on the board in the Final Four futures. The graphs will continue to be updated regularly until the national semifinals arrives.
2021 Final Four Favorites: Top 40
- July 21: Gonzaga dropped from +123 to +132 with the news that center Filip Petrusev is turning pro in Europe.
- June 19: Iowa (+288 to +258) and Michigan (+738 to +563) witnessed the biggest improvement in their odds over the last month.
- May 18: Indiana saw its odds improve from +700 to +625 after five-star guard Khristian Lander reclassified from 2021 to 2020.
- May 13, 2020: The only two teams whose odds moved in the first week of betting are both in the Big Ten: Wisconsin (+325 to +313) and Michigan State (+625 to +600).
- May 7, 2020: The earliest set of Final Four odds has Gonzaga, Villanova, Baylor, and Virginia penciled into Indianapolis.
Top-Ten Final Four Favorites
Odds updated June 19, 2020.
Final Four Longshots
Teams with the Most All-Time Final Four Appearances
- May 7: For the most part, the ten most-successful teams, historically, all have fairly good odds to reach the 2021 Final Four. The only two that are not among the top 25 in the early odds are Louisville and Indiana.
Most Final Four Appearances
|Team||Final Four Appearances|
*Includes vacated appearances, which have no impact on betting.