2020 PGA Championship Odds Tracker
- View the odds for the 2020 PGA Championship at TPC Harding Park in San Francisco
- See odds for past PGA Championship winners, including 2019 winner Brooks Koepka
- Check back for frequent updates leading up to tournament time in May
The 2020 PGA Championship will now be tentatively played from August 6th to 9th at TPC Harding Park in San Francisco. The event was moved from its original mid-May dates amidst the COVID-19 pandemic.
We’ve been tracking the odds of every golfer involved leading up to the event. Each graph below has been generated by averaging the odds from multiple online sportsbooks.
- [June 22] With the year’s first major officially to be held without fans after Monday’s announcement, Rory McIlroy remains a heavy +700 favorite despite his recent form in the Tour’s return. Webb Simpson has surged to +2700 after his win at the Heritage
- [April 30] The PGA has been postponed until August amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, and with golf on hiatus Jon Rahm has surged into co-favored position at +800
- [January 14th, 2020] Koepka remains favorite as we’re into the new year, with Rory McIlroy joining him at average odds of +900
- [October 15th, 2019] Tiger Woods average odds have taken a slight dip, to +1200
- [July 1st, 2019] Brooks Koepka has opened as favorite to repeat next season, at odds of +700
2020 PGA Championship Odds
Odds taken on June 22nd
OWGR Top Ranked Golfers
Odds for Past PGA Championship Winners
Koepka joined Tiger Woods as the last players to repeat as the PGA Championship winner, and will look for a “threepeat” in San Francisco this year.
Past 10 Winners
Brooks Koepka has a long way to go before catching up to Walter Hagen and Jack Nicklaus. The American legends each won five PGA Championships during their prime, including four-straight for Hagen from 1924-to-1927.