2020 PGA Championship Odds Tracker
- View the odds for the 2020 PGA Championship at TPC Harding Park in San Francisco
- See odds for past PGA Championship winners, including 2019 winner Brooks Koepka
- Check back for frequent updates leading up to tournament time in May
The 2020 PGA Championship will be played from May 14th to 17th at TPC Harding Park in San Francisco, California.
We’ve been tracking the odds of every golfer involved leading up to the event. Each graph below has been generated by averaging the odds from multiple online sportsbooks.
- [January 14th, 2020] Koepka remains favorite as we’re into the new year, with Rory McIlroy joining him at average odds of +900
- [October 15th, 2019] Tiger Woods average odds have taken a slight dip, to +1200
- [July 1st, 2019] Brooks Koepka has opened as favorite to repeat next season, at odds of +700
PGA Championship Odds at Bovada
|Player||Odds to Win the 2020 PGA Championship at Bovada|
Odds taken on January 14th
OWGR Top Ranked Golfers
Odds for Past PGA Championship Winners
Koepka joined Tiger Woods as the last players to repeat as the PGA Championship winner, and will look for a “threepeat” in San Francisco this year.
Past 10 Winners
Brooks Koepka has a long way to go before catching up to Walter Hagen and Jack Nicklaus. The American legends each won five PGA Championships during their prime, including four-straight for Hagen from 1924-to-1927.