2019 PGA Championship Odds Tracker
- View the odds for the 2019 PGA Championship, the second major of the year
- See odds for past PGA Championship winners
- See which country has produced the most PGA Championship winners
The 2019 PGA Championship will be played from May 16th to 19th at Bethpage Black in Bethpage, New York. We’ve been tracking the odds of every golfer involved leading up to the event. Each graph below has been generated by averaging the odds from multiple online sportsbooks.
- [5/16/19] Brooks Koepka hold a one-stroke lead after the first round of the 2019 PGA Championship, shooting seven-under; he is now heavily favored, sporting average odds of +130
- [5/13/19] Tiger Woods and Dustin Johnson are now deadlocked with identical +1000 odds.
- [4/30/19] Tiger Woods’ average odds to win the PGA Championship continue to shorten, now reaching +730
- [4/15/19] Tiger Woods 2019 Masters victory has resulted him being the favorite to win the PGA Championship, as well; a strong performance from Francesco Molinari saw his odds go from +3200 to +1700
- [9/24/18] After winning the Tour Championship, Tiger Woods’ PGA Championship odds went from +1800 to +1000
- [8/31/18] Dustin Johnson has opened as the favorite to win the 2019 PGA Championship
PGA Championship Odds at Bovada
|Player||Odds to Win the 2019 PGA Championship at Bovada|
*Odds taken on May 16th
OWGR Top Ranked Golfers
Odds for Past PGA Championship Winners
Tiger Woods is the last player to repeat as the PGA Championship winner, accomplishing the feat in 2006-2007. He also did it in 1999-2000.
Woods is also the only active player to have wins at the PGA Championship and Bethpage Black.
Past 10 Winners
Brooks Koepka has a long way to go before catching up to Walter Hagen and Jack Nicklaus. The American legends each won five PGA Championships during their prime, including four-straight for Hagen from 1924-to-1927.
Winners by Country
No country has produced more PGA Championship winners than the good ‘ol US of A. 58 different golfers have accounted for America’s 80 championships since 1916.
Archived PGA Championship Odds: 2018