2022-23 NBA Defensive Player of the Year Odds Tracker
Updated March 5, 2023 | Author: Sascha Paruk
- Who are the top betting favorites for the 2023 NBA Defensive Player of the Year award?
- Jaren Jackson Jr is a heavy 2023 NBA DPOY favorite as of early March, with Brook Lopez second and Bam Adebayo third
- Track how the 2023 NBA Defensive Player of the Year odds fluctuate throughout the season
This page tracks the odds to win the 2023 NBA Defensive Player of the Year Award. Jazz center Rudy Gobert has opened as the favorite to win his fourth NBA DPOY while reigning DPOY recipient Marcus Smart is not among the top-five favorites.
The graphs and tables below show the current 2023 NBA DPOY odds along with the changes over the course of the season.
2023 NBA Defensive Player of the Year Odds
Your First Bet is on Caesars, Up to $1,250! Plus Get 1,000 Tier Credits & 1,000 Reward Credits
LOCK IN PROMO
SIGNUP BONUSUP TO $1,250
ON CAESARSCLAIM OFFER
- March 5: Jackson (-227) is maintaining his lead at the top of the board. Former favorite Lopez is a competitive second at (+344).
- January 24: Jaren Jackson is now -235 to win his first DPOY award. Nic Claxton (+650) is a distant second-favorite.
- December 12: Brook Lopez (+102) has taken over as the 2023 DPOY betting favorite with Anunoby (+500) a distant second.
- November 13: Giannis (+295) is now the 2023 NBA DPOY betting favorite with Gobert fading to +538. Evan Mobley improved to +700 and now sits third.
- October 25: Gobert improved from +475 to +348 a week into the season, while Giannis is now second, moving from +1000 all the way to +550.
- August 28: Minnesota center Rudy Gobert has opened as the favorite followed by Miami center Bam Adebayo.
2022-23 NBA DPOY Odds
|Jaren Jackson Jr||-185|
Odds as of March 5, 2023, at Caesars Sportsbook.
Past 10 NBA Defensive Player of the Year Winners
|2022||Marcus Smart||Boston Celtics|
|2021||Rudy Gobert||Utah Jazz|
|2020||Giannis Antetokounmpo||Milwaukee Bucks|
|2019||Rudy Gobert||Utah Jazz|
|2018||Rudy Gobert||Utah Jazz|
|2017||Draymond Green||Golden State Warriors|
|2016||Kawhi Leonard||San Antonio Spurs|
|2015||Kawhi Leonard||San Antonio Spurs|
|2014||Joakim Noah||Chicago Bulls|
|2013||Marc Gasol||Memphis Grizzlies|
|2012||Tyson Chandler||New York Knicks|
Archived Defensive Player of the Year Odds Trackers: 2022, 2021