- Betway is set to launch in New Jersey, its fourth market in the United States
- The sportsbook is offering lucrative bonuses for new customers in the Garden State
- See below for full details, terms, and conditions
UK staple Betway, whose logo is emblazoned on the jerseys of West Ham United, is expanding its operations stateside. Already licensed in Colorado, Indiana, and Pennsylvania, the sportsbook is about to become operational in New Jersey, one of the biggest betting markets in the United States.
As is custom in the industry, Betway is looking to gain an instant foothold in New Jersey with a big bonus offer for new customers. New Jersey residents who register now can claim a $250 risk-free bet upon depositing.
Betway Risk-Free Bet Promo Terms and Conditions
Risk-free bet promotions are usually subject to the following terms and conditions:
- New customers only.
- Limit one per customer.
- The bonus is only available on customers’ first real-money bet with Betway.
- The bonus will be paid out as a free play if the customer’s first real-money bet loses.
- The bonus will be equal to the amount of the customer’s first real-money bet. If a new customer chooses to wager less than $250 – e.g. $125 – on their first real-money bet, and that bet loses, they will receive a $125 free play after the bet is graded.
- The offer is only open to residents of New Jersey.
>> >> <<<<
Betway’s Betting Options
Betway would be classified as a “full-service” sportsbook and is one of the biggest operations in the world. Their board offers everything a New Jersey bettor would expect: NFL (ATS, moneyline, totals, futures, teasers), MLB (moneyline, runline, totals, futures, grand salami), NBA (moneyline, ATS, totals, futures, teasers), and college sports, along with NHL, all major soccer leagues, MMA, boxing, golf and tennis.
They also have more niche markets, including cricket, cycling, darts, rugby, snooker, table tennis, and volleyball.
The table below lists the availability of betting markets at Betway’s Colorado site. New Jersey bettors can expect a similar, if not identical, slate in the first few weeks, at least.
|Australian rules football||Yes|
The risk-free bet promotion does not have a specified end date. Bonus offers are always at the sportsbook’s discretion.