- DraftKings Sportsbook is offering an awesome NBA promo that is running for the next ten days
- Whatever NBA team you bet on simply needs to hit one three-point shot in their game to win the 100-1 payout
- See how you can claim your offer from DraftKings below
With the rise of advanced efficiency metrics in the NBA, the 3-point shot has become an even bigger part of the game over the last handful of years. Every team is shooting an average of at least 28 shots from behind the 3-point line, with the top end teams shooting 40+.
Yet, DraftKings Sprtsbook’s latest NBA promo is handing all new users 100-1 odds on a team simply making one (yes, that reads “1”) 3-point shot in a game.
To put it bluntly, this is DraftKings offering you an opportunity to start your bankroll with a free $100. To claim your offer immediately, just click on the banner below and begin registering your new account. You can keep reading for further details.
DraftKings NBA 100-1 Promo
These are the finer details of this promo:
- Promo runs from Thursday, April 8 (8am ET) through Sunday, April 18 (11:59pm ET)
- All NBA games in the timeframe above are in play
- Promo is only available to first time DraftKings depositors
- Must be located in CO, IA, IN, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA, or WV
- Must make a minimum first-time deposit of $5
- Max bet is $1
- Bet must be placed prior to the start of the game – no live bets
- One qualifying offer per user
- Excludes live bets, parlays, free bets, cash out bets, voided bets, and odds boosts
- Winnings will be paid out as four $25 free bets
- Free bets are valid for seven days
- Free bets are not redeemable for cash, and are non-transferable and non-refundable
To claim your offer, click on the banner above or the link below. Then register your new account, make a deposit of at least $5 into your Sportsbook account (during the promo period detailed above), and then place a bet of at least $1 (you can bet more than $1 if you also like the team to win / cover the spread) on a full-game moneyline or spread for any NBA game during the promo period.
>> Claim Your DraftKings NBA Promo <<
Ultimately, this should be looked at as a Bet $1, Win $100 promo. The only risk required on your part is the $5 deposit. But you will get $100 added to your bankroll through this promo after the $5 deposit.
Best Way to Use DraftKings NBA Promo
It’s likely not going to matter how you use this promo, since teams hit plenty of 3-pointers each night in today’s NBA. But we should always be smart when putting money on the line, no matter how much money is being risked.
Let’s have a look at the teams who hit the most 3-pointers per game:
3-Point Shots Made Per Game
|Rank||Team||3P Made Per Game|
|2||Portland Trail Blazers||16.2|
|5||Los Angeles Clippers||14.3|
*Stats as of April 8
Personally, I’d be going with Utah or Portland with this DraftKings promo. Donovan Mitchell, Jordan Clarkson, Mike Conley, Joe Ingles, and Bojan Bogdanovic all average at least 2.4 three-pointers per game for the Jazz, and two of them (Conley and Ingles) hit more than 41% of their threes.
For the Blazers, you have Damian Lillard and CJ McCollum each averaging more than four 3-pointers per game, while Norman Powell, Robert Covington , and Anfernee Simons all average at least two per game.
These are two teams who rely heavily on threes, and hit them at a high rate as well. Here are the opportunities you have to use these two teams over the promo period:
- Utah Jazz: vs POR (April 8), vs SAC (April 10), vs WAS (April 12), vs OKC (April 13), vs IND (April 16), and at LAL (April 17)
- Portland Trail Blazers: at UTA (April 8), vs DET (April 10), vs MIA (April 11), vs BOS (April 13), at SAS (April 16), and at CHA (April 18)
But like I said, most teams will cash this promo for you. If you do want to play this super safe, here are the teams I would stay away from for this promo:
- Cleveland Cavaliers (9.4 3PM per game)
- San Antonio Spurs (10.4 3PM per game)
- Washington Wizards (10.7 3PM per game)
- Los Angeles Lakers (10.8 3PM per game)
- Philadelphia 76ers (10.9 3PM per game)
Don’t miss out!
This article contains links to external sports betting services. SBD may receive advertising revenue from these links, however editorial has hand-picked each individual link based on relevance to the article, without influence on the coverage.