- BetMGM’s latest promo allows new bettors to receive +500 odds no matter who they bet in the French Open Final
- Novak Djokovic vs Stefanos Tsitsipas will play in the final on Sunday, June 13, 2021
- Find out more about this promo and the eligibility requirements below
BetMGM is offering a great promo for new customers right now which can be used this weekend in the French Open Men’s Singles Final between Novak Djokovic vs Stefanos Tsitsipas. The sportsbook is offering new bettors a chance to wager $20 on either player to win, and no matter the outcome, they will pay out $100. That’s a 5-1 return on investment no matter the outcome!
Below, see the terms and conditions, for how you can qualify, as well as some recent history between the two players.
BetMGM 5-1 Promo Details
New customers are eligible to sign up for this promo. The full requirements include:
- Open to new customers only in Colorado, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, New Jersey Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia
- A limit of just one wager per new customer
- Bet $20 on either player to win the match and win $100 even if your wager loses
- Payouts are paid in bet credits versus cash, and will not include your initial stake
How to Use this Promo
Djokovic took down the King of Clay (Rafael Nadal) in four sets during the French Open Semifinals and will meet Tsitsipas who defeated Alexander Zverev in five sets. Djokovic is 5-2 in his career versus the rising Greek star. He’s won each of their past four meetings and all three which have been on clay.
BetMGM lists Djokovic as the -275 favorite over Tsitsipas who’s a +225 underdog. So who should you bet?
Despite their lopsided head-to-head record, the bet has to be on Tsitsipas. If you win, you’re getting +225 odds. If you lose, you’re taking advantage of the +500 odds being offered in this promo.
Recent Meetings Between Novak Djokovic vs Stefanos Tsitsipas
|Rome (2021)||Djokovic||46 75 75|
|French Open (2020)||Djokovic||63 62 67 46 61|
|Dubai (2020)||Djokovic||63 64|
|Paris (2019)||Djokovic||61 62|
|Shanghai (2019)||Tsitsipas||36 75 63|
|Madrid (2019)||Djokovic||63 64|
|Canadian Open (2018)||Tsitsipas||63 67(5) 63|