2020 Vezina Trophy Odds Tracker
- We tracked all the top contenders to win the 2020 NHL Vezina Trophy
- Connor Hellebuyck won the 2020 Vezina Trophy
- Looking for current Vezina Trophy odds?
We tracked odds available at a range of online sportsbooks all year long, providing you with up to date coverage on how futures odds shift for different goaltenders throughout the 2019-20 NHL season.
Odds For 2020 Vezina Trophy Favorites
- Sep. 21: Connor Hellebuyck has won the 2020 Vezina Trophy.
- Mar. 2: Tuukka Rask is now the outright favorite at +175. He leads the NHL in GAA and is fourth in SV%, but has only played 38 games.
- Jan. 3: The latest Vezina update is severely lacking, only listing six goalies (see table, below).
- Nov. 4: Anaheim’s John Gibson (+550) is the chalk. But Boston’s Tuukka Rask (+750) leads the NHL in both GAA and SV%.
- Oct. 11: Frederik Andersen dropped from +550 to +800 after an ugly start (2-2, 3.75 GAA, .878 SV%). John Gibson (1.26 GAA, .961 SV%) improved from +2000 to +900.
- Oct. 1: Carey Price continues to climb, this time improving from +1500 to +1200.
- Sep. 23: Andrei Vasilevskiy slipped form +550 to +600, while Carey Price and Connor Hellebuyck both improved from +2000 to +1500 in the early going.
- Sep. 16: Frederik Andersen and reigning champion Andrei Vasilevskiy have opened as co-favorites at +550.
Vezina Odds 2020
|Player||Odds (Mar. 2, 2020)|
|Tuukka Rask (Bruins)||+175|
|Connor Hellebuyck (Jets)||+250|
|Jordan Binnington (Blues)||+600|
|Ben Bishop (Stars)||+700|
|Andrei Vasilevskiy (Lightning)||+800|
|Frederik Andersen (Maple Leafs)||+900|
2020 Vezina Trophy Odds for Players on Canadian Teams