2021 Vezina Trophy Odds Tracker
- We tracked the odds for all goalies contending for the 2021 Vezina Trophy
- Marc-Andre Fleury won the 2021 Vezina Trophy
- Looking for current Vezina Trophy odds?
We tracked the odds for all goalies to win the 2021 Vezina Trophy. The Vezina race came down to three goalies, with Vegas’ Marc-Andre Fleury emerging victorious to claim his first Vezina Trophy of his hall of fame career.
Odds for Top Vezina Trophy Contenders
- [June 30]: Mar-Andre Fleury has won the 2021 Vezina Trophy. Fleury’s odds opened at +1500 to win the award. This is Fleury’s first-ever Vezina Trophy win.
- [June 1]: Andrei Vasilevskiy, Marc-Andre Fleury, and Philip Grubauer have been named finalists for the 2021 Vezina Trophy. Since the end of April, updated odds have not be posted at any domestic sportsbook. Vasilevskiy remains the odds-on favorite to win the award.
- [Apr 21]: Philip Grubauer’s odds took hit after going on Colorado’s COVID-19 list. Grubauer’s average odds went from +238 to +325. Vasilevskiy continues to lead the odds at -185.
- [Apr 9]: Philip Grubauer is keeping the Vezina Trophy race alive. The Avalanche goaltender’s average odds have shortened from +1000 to +238 over the last week. Colorado has been one of the best team’s in the league recently, thanks to Grubauer’s stellar play.
- [Mar 29]: Andrei Vasilevskiy continues to be dominant in net. At this stage of the season, holds a 1.99 GAA, .930 SV%, and a 21-5-1 reconrd. Vasilevskiy is now the odds-on favorite to win the Vezina Trophy.
- [Mar 8]: Frederik Andersen has started to make a case for the Vezina Trophy. Andersen has seen his average odds shorten from +4400 to +2500 as he sneaks into the Top 10.
- [Feb 23]: Marc-Andre Fleury’s average odds have shortened since taking over for the injured Robin Lehner for Vegas. Fleury’s odds have dropped from +2600 to +1500, posting two shutouts in his last four starts.
- [Feb 12]: Braden Holtby’s odds to win the Vezina continue to lengthen as the Canucks struggle. Holtby has seen his average odds jump from +1750 to +2600.
- [Feb 1]: Carter Hart has seen his average odds shorten from +967 to +650 after posting two wins and a .950 save percentage last week. After a few shaky starts, Tuukka Rask has seen his average odds increase from +983 to +1100.
- [Dec 30]: With under a month before the 2021 NHL season starts, Andrei Vasilevskiy has pulled away as the favorite with average odds of +583.
- [Nov 16]: Connor Hellebuyck, Andrei Vasilevskiy, and Tuukka Rask are the opening co-favorites to win the 2021 Vezina Trophy at +500 odds.
Vezina Trophy Odds
|Goalie||Odds at FanDuel|
|Andrei Vasilevskiy (Lightning)||-170|
|Marc-Andre Fleury (Golden Knights)||+200|
|Philip Grubauer (Avalanche)||+400|
|Connor Hellebuyck (Jets)||+500|
|Semyon Varlamov (Islanders)||+2000|
|Igor Shesterkin (Rangers)||+3400|
|Jack Campbell (Leafs)||+4800|
|Cam Talbot (Wild)||+6000|
|Juuse Saros (Predators)||+6000|
Odds as of April 21st
2021 Vezina Trophy Odds for Players on Canadian Teams