2021 Ballon d’Or Odds Tracker
- See the most recent Ballon d’Or odds
- Bayern Munich’s superstar Robert Lewandowski is slightly favored over PSG’s Lionel Messi
- Track each player’s odds movement during the year
We are tracking the odds for each player contending to take home the 2021 Ballon d’Or award.
The graphs below are generated by averaging the odds from multiple sources and will be updated throughout the year.
Ballon d’Or Top Contenders
- [11/18/21] Odds keep shortening on the Polish star from Bayern Munich, now making him the -125 favorite
- [10/5/21] Robert Lewandowski’s odds have shortened from +750 to +550 since late August
- [8/25/21] Odds on Jorginho are shortening from +1400 to +500
- [7/19/21 ] Lionel Messi is the early favorite at -250 odds after winning the Copa America with Argentina
2021 Ballon d’Or Top Contender Odds
|Kevin De Bruyne||+5000|
Odds as of Nov 18
The Ballon d’Or award has been dominated by two players over the past decade. Luka Modric may have won the honor in 2018, but Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo won in each of the previous ten seasons. That trend continued in 2019 with Messi receiving his sixth Ballon d’Or award. No trophy was awarded in 2020 because of the coronavirus.
Robert Lewandowski is the first player to score 60+ goals in a calendar year since Cristiano Ronaldo in 2014.
He won the Ballon d'Or that year 👀 pic.twitter.com/WOP1gsigh5
— ESPN FC (@ESPNFC) November 13, 2021
Recent Ballon d’Or Winners
Most Ballon d’Or Awards
|Player||Number of Awards|
|Marco van Basten||3|