2020 Ballon d’Or Odds Tracker
- See the most recent Ballon d’Or odds
- Isolate each player or compare them to others trending in the same direction
- Track each player’s odds movement during the year
We are tracking the odds for each player contending to take home the 2020 Ballon d’Or award.
The graphs below are generated by averaging the odds from multiple sources and will be updated throughout the year.
Ballon d’Or Top Contenders
- [6/2/20] Odds have shortened on both Lewandowski (+1600 to +1200) and van Dijk (+2000 to +1600)
- [4/9/20 ] Lionel Messi is the early favorite at +225 odds
2020 Ballon d’Or Top Contender Odds
|Kevin De Bruyne||+500|
|Erling Braut Haaland||+1600|
|Virgil van Dijk||+1600|
Odds taken Jun. 2
The Ballon d’Or award has been dominated by two players over the past decade. Luka Modric may have won the honor in 2018, but Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo won in each of the previous ten seasons. That trend continued in 2019 with Messi receiving his sixth Ballon d’Or award.
Recent Ballon d’Or Winners
Six Ballon d'Or awards.
— Goal (@goal) April 4, 2020
Most Ballon d’Or Awards
|Player||Number of Awards|
|Marco van Basten||3|
Archived Trackers: 2019