2020 Bundesliga Odds Tracker
- See the most recent 2020 Bundesliga odds for all 18 teams
- Isolate each team or compare them to others trending in the same direction
- Track each team’s odds movement throughout the 2019/20 season
We are tracking the odds for each of the 20 teams participating in the 2019/20 Bundesliga season. The graphs below are generated by averaging the odds from multiple sources and will be updated throughout the year.
2020 Bundesliga Top Contenders
Here are some more notes on major line moves throughout the year:
- [Oct 2] Having moved out to a one-point lead over RBL on top of the Bundesliga table, Bayern Munich’s odds continue to shorten from -400 to -490. While Borussia Dortmund, considered to be the strongest contender for Bayern, are three points back and have seen their odds drop from +410 to +530
- [Aug 12] The biggest movement since last month has seen outsiders Borussia Monchengladbach’s odds shorten from an average of +9900 to +9200
- [July 15] While still big outsiders, Wolfsburg’s average odds have shortened from +30000 to +12000 since last month
- [June 3] Odds have shortened slightly on the Bavarian giants now to an average of -380
- [May 27] Bayern Munich have opened as commanding -400 favorites to win their eighth-straight Bundesliga title
2020 Bundesliga Odds
|Team||2020 Bundesliga Odds at Bovada|
*Odds taken 10/2/19
Bayern Munich have now won the Bundesliga title for an incredible seven-straight years. Runners-up Borussia Dortmund are the only other team to win a title this past decade. Dortmund won in back-to-back years in 2011 and 2012.
Recent Bundesliga Winners
Prior to this past decade, a couple of other teams managed to lift the trophy when VfL Wolfsburg did so in 2009 and VfB Stuttgart won in 2007.
Bayern Munich won their first trophy in 1969 and currently have 29 titles to their name, while finishing runners-up, also a record ten times.
Most Bundesliga Titles
While Dortmund have been the second-most successful Bundesliga side of late as champions or runners-up in six of the past nine years, it is FC Nürnberg, with nine titles, who are the next most-winningest team with nine titles. The west German team finished last in the league in 2019 and will be playing in the 2. Bundesliga this season.
Robert Lewandowski | Bundesliga top scorer 2018/19
He’s done it again. Robert Lewandowski is once again the top goalscorer in the Bundesliga. This is the fourth time the Polish superstar has lifted the Torjägerkanone (the German Golden Boot). Congrats, Lewy. pic.twitter.com/ZKjv1rR6iA
— StarTimesClub (@StarTimesClub) May 20, 2019
Dortmund have lifted the domestic trophy on eight occasions overall, while finishing second another eight times.